Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,449 members, 7,839,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10880 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 12:22am On Jan 01, 2021
freshboi88:

Deceive yourself hahahaha!!!!!!!....
More verses to expose your lies
3. Ephesians 1:13-14 When you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and when you believed in Him, you were also sealed with the promised Holy Spirit. He is the down payment of our inheritance, for the redemption of the possession, to the praise of His glory.
@bolded Ephesians just called the Holy Spirit a person.
Who do u believe lying JW or scripture?

I haven't seen the name of the holy spirit yet. Have you found it?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Lighthouse50: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Preciousgirl, i stumbled here and reading the first page alone, i laughed at your lack of understaning. From your quotes, i noticed you are a member of Peacehouse. The truth is Gbile Akanni is not Jesus, always act like the berean christians. Dont just absorb everything. How on earth will a christian say God rules the earth?? Do you study the bible or read Truth is im not a JW but the truth is most pentecosal pastors read their awake and wachtower, the likes of Kumuyi etc stop deceiving yourself and dont let the love you have for a pastor blindfold Christ direct words.. Thats my kind contribution

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by johnw47: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2021
a person's title can also be a person's name, the title "the Holy Spirit" is also the Holy Spirit's name

Jesus called the Holy Spirit "the comforter", so the comforter is another one of the Holy Spirit's names

Joh_14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost .....

just like the title "the Word of God" is one of Jesus preincarnate names

Rev_19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

you cannot find a more personal name than "the Word of God"
and seeing as there is no other having that name,
the Word of God is a very personal name indeed
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Letters! Letters!! Letters!!! James 2:18-26
We know you are reading those texts (letters) and we really appreciate the time and effort you devoted to reading the words of our God. But you blasphem his holy spirit when you only say things written but failed to produce fine fruit! Matthew 7:16-18
Jesus have asked his father to give the holy spirit to the Christians as clearly seen in the Bible book you quoted, you are saying you have the holy spirit (saying lofty things about the spirit of God) but where are the works of this spirit? You can't point to any positive result anywhere apart from your blabbing. Jehovah's Witnesses say it's not a person but God's active force and all the attributes listed in God's word is found only in their Organization. Abeg who truly understood the nature of this so called holy spirit? You that's only reading letters with nothing to show for it or JWs who are exhibiting the attributes as listed in God's word? 2 Corinthians 3:6
Well Paul said is "against any group of people who are able to produce the fruit of God's holy spirit there is no law" {Galatians 5:22-23} don't forget that laws are things written for everyone to read but God's holy spirit speaks for itself when it's in action in the gathering of God's people! John 14:17

May you have PEACE! smiley

freshboi88:

More verses to shut ur lies up

John 14:15-17 If you love me, keep my commandments. I will ask the Father to give you another Helper, to be with you always. He is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor recognizes him. But you recognize him, because he lives with you and will be in you.

Scripture calls him a person again at bolded. Jehovah witness says it's a lie.

Who is lying btw both God or JW?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Jan 01, 2021
In the early 90s i remembered how one JW used to go from my place (after studying the Bible with me) to Mr David's house to study the book You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth This young lady was always doing so as if she mustn't miss Mr David's study, it was almost two years later when i met this lady at one of the conventions of JWs in Otta that i realized that the same Mr David she used to go and study with is Oyedepo! embarassed
She said to me "you purposely discontinued the study because you're still double minded, the other man was using what he's learning to build his own Church, hope you're not planning to start your own Church too?"
Well i felt it was just a framework to say JWs are the ones teaching all those pastors but you have confirmed today that what i've been hearing from them is true!
Thanks and may God bless you! smiley

Lighthouse50:
Preciousgirl, i stumbled here and reading the first page alone, i laughed at your lack of understaning. From your quotes, i noticed you are a member of Peacehouse. The truth is Gbile Akanni is not Jesus, always act like the berean christians. Dont just absorb everything. How on earth will a christian say God rules the earth?? Do you study the bible or read Truth is im not a JW but the truth is most pentecosal pastors read their awake and wachtower, the likes of Kumuyi etc stop deceiving yourself and dont let the love you have for a pastor blindfold Christ direct words.. Thats my kind contribution
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 6:54am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Letters! Letters!! Letters!!! James 2:18-26
We know you are reading those texts (letters) and we really appreciate the time and effort you devoted to reading the words of our God. But you blasphem his holy spirit when you only say things written but failed to produce fine fruit! Matthew 7:16-18
Jesus have asked his father to give the holy spirit to the Christians as clearly seen in the Bible book you quoted, you are saying you have the holy spirit (saying lofty things about the spirit of God) but where are the works of this spirit? You can't point to any positive result anywhere apart from your blabbing. Jehovah's Witnesses say it's not a person but God's active force and all the attributes listed in God's word is found only in their Organization. Abeg who truly understood the nature of this so called holy spirit? You that's only reading letters with nothing to show for it or JWs who are exhibiting the attributes as listed in God's word? 2 Corinthians 3:6
Well Paul said is "against any group of people who are able to produce the fruit of God's holy spirit there is no law" {Galatians 5:22-23} don't forget that laws are things written for everyone to read but God's holy spirit speaks for itself when it's in action in the gathering of God's people! John 14:17

All you do is copy and paste.

Liar the Bible says he is a person. The more you resist the truth, the more I expose your lies

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

If the Holy Spirit is God's active force. How come he lives on true believers?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

I haven't seen the name of the holy spirit yet. Have you found it?

Ode!!!!!.....God's Spirit is called the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost.

name
/neɪm/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Finance
Parliament
noun
a word or set of words by which a person or thing is known, addressed, or referred to.

So you are already calling his name. Mumu
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

The figurative “finger” of God is the holy spirit. Luke 11:20, Exodus 8:19
This proves holy spirit isn't a person.

How does it prove that the Holy Spirit is not a person?....Can u tell us.

Is God's Word a person?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Lighthouse50: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
In the early 90s i remembered how one JW used to go from my place (after studying the Bible with me) to Mr David's house to study the book You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth This young lady was always doing so as if she mustn't miss Mr David's study, it was almost two years later when i met this lady at one of the conventions of JWs in Otta that i realized that the same Mr David she used to go and study with is Oyedepo! embarassed
She said to me "you purposely discontinued the study because you're still double minded, the other man was using what he's learning to build his own Church, hope you're not planning to start your own Church too?"
Well i felt it was just a framework to say JWs are the ones teaching all those pastors but you have confirmed today that what i've been hearing from them is true!
Thanks and may God bless you! smiley

God bless you too dear brother
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14am On Jan 01, 2021
Your comments doesn't correlate with what you quoted now Sir, but since God's word is the truth that doesn't contradict itself {John 17:17} all what i'm saying still reflect in the verse.
When two comes together they become one body {Genesis 2:24} Jesus prayed fervently to his heavenly father to help his disciples form one body {John 17:20-23} WHY? It's the body that reflects what is going on inside you. So the whole association of God's children (Christians) will form one big body to reflect all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit!
That's why i keep asking you Where is that body that we can look upon to observe the fruit of God's holy spirit? I present to you the global association of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! James 2:18-26

freshboi88:

All you do is copy and paste.
Liar the Bible says he is a person. The more you resist the truth, the more I expose your lies
1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
If the Holy Spirit is God's active force. How come he lives on true believers?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Jan 01, 2021
The highlighted stem from the erroneous doctrines of TRINITY!
When people die it's widely believed that they turn to GHOSTS (the living dead) so the churches of Christendom infused the idea in their members the concept that JEHOVAH was God's name when he was in heaven, then JESUS became his name when he walked the earth and HOLY GHOST became God's name after he returned from the dead! undecided
But it's demonic teachings that's why it has never yielded any positive result, and that's the same reason you can't point to any positive result anywhere in Christendom! smiley

freshboi88:

name
/neɪm/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Finance
Parliament
noun
a word or set of words by which a person or thing is known, addressed, or referred to.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Pharaoh called the magic practicing priests in Egypt to come and show Moses that what he (Moses) was doing is not something extraordinary, God's active force (holy spirit) stopped the magicians from further performance. Those magicians were saying a much more powerful force is hindering them to continue doing the same thing Moses did because it's supernatural forces that are behind magic! smiley

freshboi88:

Is God's Word a person?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Wish to see you there when all things have become new! smiley

Lighthouse50:
God bless you too dear brother

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
freshboi88:

Is God's Word a person?

MaxInDHouse has give you a sound reply.
You always love shooting yourself in the foot. Does the fact that Hebrews 4:12 say God's word is alive make it a person? Sometimes you just need to sit down and reason before you hastily reply.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2021
freshboi88:

name
/neɪm/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Finance
Parliament
noun

OK so the REAL holy spirit doesn't have a name ba? Therefore making it the impersonal active force that God uses in accomplishing his purposes. Psalm 33:6

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

OK so the REAL holy spirit doesn't have a name ba? Therefore making it the impersonal active force that God uses in accomplishing his purposes. Psalm 33:6

You can keep fooling yourself

God's Spirit is called the Holy Spirit.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2021
I believe by now that Miss/Mrs Preciousgirl would have noticed that it's not only JWs that believe God is not the one in control of the affairs of the earth.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES believe that God is the Almighty whose purposes can't be stopped from achievement but he's not forcing anyone to do his will.
The fact that 99.9% of earth's inhabitants aren't doing God's will doesn't mean God has no power to destroy them, it just indicate how lowly and mild tempered he is at heart.
He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, those men are dead and their bodies rotten in their graves but in every generation God is selecting individuals like them and promising that they will all come back to life when he is through with Satan, demons and their human agents (evildoers) Psalms 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22

Preciousgirl:
According to JWs
God had a beautiful blueprint for His creation, but the devil thwarted these beautiful plans. To JWs, Satan took over God's authority on this Earth; to them Satan rules the earth.
They have this hilarious illustration:
God (A teacher) was teaching His pupils , and one pupil (Satan) told the teacher and the class that, the teacher was wrong; God then handed the lesson over to Satan to teach so that all will see Satan's ignorance grin
Well, let's see what the Bible says about God's plans for His creation, and who is responsible for the current state of affairs of this creation. Let us also see, who rules the Heavens and the Earth:
Romans 8:18-22
[18]For I consider that[b] the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.[/b]
[19]For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
[20]For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;
[21]because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[22]For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
God Himself subjected the creation to futility; not Satan.
God rules the Heavens and the Earth (Mathew 28:18)
More verses follow:
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

MaxInDHouse has give you a sound reply.
You always love shooting yourself in the foot. Does the fact that Hebrews 4:12 say God's word is alive make it a person? Sometimes you just need to sit down and reason before you hastily reply.

Mumu. Lying JW.

Acts 8: 29 The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and walk along beside the carriage.”

Mumu who does the Bible say spoke to Philip in Acts 8:28
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Pharaoh called the magic practicing priests in Egypt to come and show Moses that what he (Moses) was doing is not something extraordinary, God's active force (holy spirit) stopped the magicians from further performance. Those magicians were saying a much more powerful force is hindering them to continue doing the same thing Moses did because it's supernatural forces that are behind magic! smiley

Here we go again, unbibilical explanations.

Answer these questions to cure Ur delusion

1). Does the Holy Spirit speak?

2) Can he be grieved

3) Can he make choices?

4) Does he have a will

5) Does scripture refer to him as a person?

When u answer these questions truthfully ur eyes will open
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted stem from the erroneous doctrines of TRINITY!
When people die it's widely believed that they turn to GHOSTS (the living dead) so the churches of Christendom infused the idea in their members the concept that JEHOVAH was God's name when he was in heaven, then JESUS became his name when he walked the earth and HOLY GHOST became God's name after he returned from the dead! undecided
But it's demonic teachings that's why it has never yielded any positive result, and that's the same reason you can't point to any positive result anywhere in Christendom! smiley

You can choose to believe what u have been indoctrinated with it doesn't make it true.

Scripture is clear.
God's Spirit is called the Holy Spirit
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Your comments doesn't correlate with what you quoted now Sir, but since God's word is the truth that doesn't contradict itself {John 17:17} all what i'm saying still reflect in the verse.
When two comes together they become one body {Genesis 2:24} Jesus prayed fervently to his heavenly father to help his disciples form one body {John 17:20-23} WHY? It's the body that reflects what is going on inside you. So the whole association of God's children (Christians) will form one big body to reflect all the attributes of God's Holy Spirit!
That's why i keep asking you Where is that body that we can look upon to observe the fruit of God's holy spirit? I present to you the global association of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! James 2:18-26

Holy Spirit is a person. Proven by all the scriptures u have been blessed with in this arguement by God's grace.

God has used his words to open your eyes, to see the truth n scripture n not that doctrinal teaching that isn't based on scripture.

Imagine u couldn't quite one verse to prove your active force doctrine.

Shame on u. This nah new year o. Open your eyes
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2021
freshboi88:

Mumu. Lying JW.
Acts 8: 29 The Holy Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and walk along beside the carriage.”
Mumu who does the Bible say spoke to Philip in Acts 8:28

In the case of Philip and the Ethiopian, it wasn't holy spirit that moved Philip but rather it was God's angel(which is a spirit person) that spoke to Philip and moved him to teach the Ethiopian the accurate knowledge about Jesus. Try to understand the context before rushing to conclusion. Acts 8:26

In the case of 2Samuel 23:2 however, it doesn't mean that holy spirit is a person that speaks to anybody. Because according to 2Peter 1:21, faithful men of old(including David)
were borne along/moved/incited by holy spirit to accomplish God's will and record prophecies. Judges 6:34, 2Samuel 23:2, Acts 1:16
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

In the case of Philip and the Ethiopian, it wasn't holy spirit that moved Philip but rather it was God's angel(which is a spirit person) that spoke to Philip and moved him to teach the Ethiopian the accurate knowledge about Jesus. Try to understand the context before rushing to conclusion. Acts 8:26

In the case of 2Samuel 23:2 however, it doesn't mean that holy spirit is a person that speaks to anybody. Because according to 2Peter 1:21, faithful men of old(including David)
were borne along/moved/incited by holy spirit to accomplish God's will and record prophecies. Judges 6:34, 2Samuel 23:2, Acts 1:16

You are a compound fool and liar

Guy u dey lie ontop God's word. May God deliver you. I pity u.

I'm enjoying your lies..... So let's continue, I wanna read more lies

Acts 5: 3Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

Make u no say nah my Bible so I'll quote that verse from your JW Bible

3 But Peter said: “An·a·niʹas, why has Satan emboldened you to lie+ to the holy spirit+ and secretly hold back some of the price of the field?

1) Can u lie to a river, wind or a stone?....if u can't ,why then can a force be lied to?

2) Was the Holy Spirit been lied to here also an angel ?

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!....you are indeed comical

3)
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Before Satan possessed the snake in the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve have been living with all the creatures in peace and security enjoying the blessings of God. But when Satan possessed the snake and made it ask irrelevant questions from Eve everything has not been the same till today!

Do you still remember what the Devil promised Eve?
Please try to meditate on that statement "your eyes will be opened" Genesis 3:1-5
Because i can't see what benefits is there in the opening of their eyes when there is no positive result afterwards!
That's why i keep asking you to point to the positive results of what you're saying in the gathering of those who believe it!
I'm not saying the devil is possessing you presently but try to figure out the benefits of your teaching because the true God don't just teach people but to benefit themselves! Isaiah 48:17-18 compared to 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

May you have PEACE! John 14:27 smiley

freshboi88:

Here we go again, unbibilical explanations.
Answer these questions to cure Ur delusion
1). Does the Holy Spirit speak?
2) Can he be grieved
3) Can he make choices?
4) Does he have a will
5) Does scripture refer to him as a person?

When u answer these questions truthfully ur eyes will open
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2021
I love it when you learn to avoid using repulsive rendering for God's active force.
Thank you it's Holy Spirit there's nothing holy in Ghosts smiley

freshboi88:

You can choose to believe what u have been indoctrinated with it doesn't make it true.
Scripture is clear.
God's Spirit is called the Holy Spirit
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2021
First of all we are going to inherit everlasting life so we thank JEHOVAH everyday there is nothing new in a year Sir!
As for the opening of ones eyes, i think followers of this thread could see who is following a profitable interpretation of God's word and the person blindly threading on the unprofitable path pigheadedly!
So try to be cool! smiley

freshboi88:

Holy Spirit is a person. Proven by all the scriptures u have been blessed with in this arguement by God's grace.
God has used his words to open your eyes, to see the truth n scripture n not that doctrinal teaching that isn't based on scripture.
Imagine u couldn't quite one verse to prove your active force doctrine.
Shame on u. This nah new year o. Open your eyes
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
First of all we are going to inherit everlasting life so we thank JEHOVAH everyday there is nothing new in a year Sir!
As for the opening of ones eyes, i think followers of this thread could see who is following a profitable interpretation of God's word and the person blindly threading on the unprofitable path pigheadedly!
So try to be cool! smiley

Romans 8:7-9, “The carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.”

Does the Holy Spirit live in you? Hell No.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I love it when you learn to avoid using repulsive rendering for God's active force.
Thank you it's Holy Spirit there's nothing holy in Ghosts smiley

I can choose to use whatever words I want boy. If u don't like it,jam ur head on the wall.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Before Satan possessed the snake in the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve have been living with all the creatures in peace and security enjoying the blessings of God. But when Satan possessed the snake and made it ask irrelevant questions from Eve everything has not been the same till today!

Do you still remember what the Devil promised Eve?
Please try to meditate on that statement "your eyes will be opened" Genesis 3:1-5
Because i can't see what benefits is there in the opening of their eyes when there is no positive result afterwards!
That's why i keep asking you to point to the positive results of what you're saying in the gathering of those who believe it!
I'm not saying the devil is possessing you presently but try to figure out the benefits of your teaching because the true God don't just teach people but to benefit themselves! Isaiah 48:17-18 compared to 1Corinthians 14:33, 40

May you have PEACE! John 14:27 smiley

Trying to deflect the arguement. Provide one verse that suits ur Holy Spirit is a force lie.

None of u has been able to do that

Deluded Lying JW
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2021
freshboi88:

You are a compound fool and liar
Guy u dey lie ontop God's word. May God deliver you. I pity u.
I'm enjoying your lies..... So let's continue, I wanna read more lies
Acts 5: 3Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”
Make u no say nah my Bible so I'll quote that verse from your JW Bible
3 But Peter said: “An·a·niʹas, why has Satan emboldened you to lie+ to the holy spirit+ and secretly hold back some of the price of the field?
1) Can u lie to a river, wind or a stone?....if u can't ,why then can a force be lied to?
2) Was the Holy Spirit been lied to here also an angel ?
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!....you are indeed comical
3)

So Acts 8:26 is not in your Bible or you're intentionally avoiding it?

If we literally read Acts 5:1-3 as it is, it was Peter whom Ananias was lying to. Is Peter the holy spirit? undecided undecided
Please try and use discernment when reading the Bible. You can surely read and quote but when it comes to the accurate knowledge you're no where to be found.

Peter was chosen to be an apostle(Mark 3:13-19) and God's holy spirit was poured out on him and 119 others on the day of Pentecost. Acts 2:1-4
Holy spirit was what moved Peter to give a heartfelt talk from the Hebrew Scriptures and apply them to Jesus Christ which is recorded for the most part in Acts chapter 2.
So since it's evident that God's holy spirit was working on him, that's why he was able to discern that Ananias was telling lies and that would mean that Ananias was disregarding the works of holy spirit among those taking in lead in God's people at that time. Acts 2:42 see also Matthew 12:31-32
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

So Acts 8:26 is not in your Bible or you're intentionally avoiding it?

If we literally read Acts 5:1-3 as it is, it was Peter whom Ananias was lying to. Is Peter the holy spirit? undecided undecided
Please try and use discernment when reading the Bible. You can surely read and quote but when it comes to the accurate knowledge you're no where to be found.

Peter was chosen to be an apostle(Mark 3:13-19) and God's holy spirit was poured out on him and 119 others on the day of Pentecost. Acts 2:1-4
Holy spirit was what moved Peter to give a heartfelt talk from the Hebrew Scriptures and apply them to Jesus Christ which is recorded for the most part in Acts chapter 2.
So since it's evident that God's holy spirit was working on him, that's why he was able to discern that Ananias was telling lies and that would mean that Ananias was disregarding the works of holy spirit among those taking in lead in God's people at that time. Acts 2:42 see also Matthew 12:31-32

Just see mumu lies again. I will finish u today.

Use your God given brain

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan(A) has so filled your heart(B) that you have lied to the Holy Spirit(C) and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?

@bolded who did Peter say they lied to? Even in your NWT, its the same.

So why r u arm twisting God's word to win an argument.

I ask again. How can u lie to a force?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please take it easy Sir! smiley

freshboi88:

I can choose to use whatever words I want boy. If u don't like it,jam ur head on the wall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / Adeboye Holds Fellowship With Prisoners, Guards At Kirikiri Maximum Security Pri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.