Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10821 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Lying jw

With demonic doctored version of the scriptures called new world translation couched after the new world order

Jesus is not the first born of...but first born over every creation which signifies preeminence (you are too blind to understand this)

Colossians 1:15-16
[15]He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

[16]For[b] by Him[/b] all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

In the JWs demonic new world bible, collosians 1:16 reads

...and all other things were created through him grin

The jw God created some things and not all things

[s]JWs are pathetic and miserable liars just like their father the devil[/s]
Shame on you , DECEIVER grin cheesy
1 Corinthians 8:6 "there is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all" cheesy grin grin
Colossians 1:15 Jesus the first born of every creature".
DEAL WITH IT, Fake disciple of Jesus is God the Father cheesy grin cheesy

the firstborn [/b]πρωτότοκος
(prōtotokos) 4416a: first-born from prótos and tokos (childbirth, [b]offspring
); from tiktó
of all πάσης
(pasēs) 3956: all, every a prim. word
creation. κτίσεως
(ktiseōs) 2937: creation (the act or the product) [/b]from ktizó

[b]in the quote and the screenshot evidence, Did you see the word "OVER" anywhere in Colossians 1:15 Greek lexicon?

1Corinthians 8:6 & Colossians 1:16, did Jesus create God his Father?

grin grin.

Carry your Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH outta this forum grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yes the devil is the ruler of the world, I m surprised that many say the devil has stop being in control ever since Jesus died, no he hasn't but ever since the death and resurrection of Jesus, the devils days are numbered.
While Jesus is the sovereign Lord of lords and king of kings all things has not be made subject to him, understand that the devil has lost his control legally but he is still the God of this world.
Christ is the head of all principalities and powers for the church, what that mean is that Christ has the final say over the world affairs, he controls it for the interest of the church but he is not the ruler of this world. In order words the ruler of this world which is the devil is subject to Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
livingchrist:

Yes the devil is the ruler of the world, I m surprised that many say the devil has stop being in control ever since Jesus died, no he hasn't but ever since the death and resurrection of Jesus, the devils days are numbered.
While Jesus is the sovereign Lord of lords and king of kings all things has not be made subject to him, understand that the devil has lost his control legally but he is still the God of this world
Christ is the head of all principalities and powers for the church, what that mean is that Christ has the final say over the world affairs, he controls it for the interest of the church but he is not the ruler of this world. In order words the ruler of this world which is the devil is subject to Jesus Christ.
@ the bolded,
Precious girl receive SENSE.
Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH is leading you astray..SMH cool

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Mrceragem: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
According to JWs

God had a beautiful blueprint for His creation, but the devil thwarted these beautiful plans. To JWs, Satan took over God's authority on this Earth; to them Satan rules the earth.

They have this hilarious illustration:

God (A teacher) was teaching His pupils , and one pupil (Satan) told the teacher and the class that, the teacher was wrong; God then handed the lesson over to Satan to teach so that all will see Satan's ignorance grin

Well, let's see what the Bible says about God's plans for His creation, and who is responsible for the current state of affairs of this creation. Let us also see, who rules the Heavens and the Earth:

Romans 8:18-22
[18]For I consider that[b] the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.[/b]
[19]For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

[20]For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;

[21]because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

[22]For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

God Himself subjected the creation to futility; not Satan.

God rules the Heavens and the Earth (Mathew 28:18)

More verses follow:

Do you know the saying that you cannot give what you do not have?

Matthew 4: 8 Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and their glory

Matthew 4:98 . 9  And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me

3 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mrceragem:

Matthew 4: 8 Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and their glory

Matthew 4:9  And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me

Gbagam, Gbam !!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Acrobatics01: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Cheap post by cheap attention seeker!

Been hesitant to make comments but the OP's lack of maturity is sickening, who probably read one or two scriptures and feels she can stand and fault a religion.

However, I will have to commend you sha for at least reading at all. But remember that half education is a disease.

Bottom line: Don't just read the bible, study it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
livingchrist:
While Jesus is the sovereign Lord of lords and king of kings all things has not be made subject to him, understand that the devil has lost his control legally but he is still the God of this world.

You are wrong . Totally wrong. God is in full control of His creation
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mrceragem:

Matthew 4:98 . 9  And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me

The devil is a liar,
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Acrobatics01:
Cheap post by cheap attention seeker!

Been hesitant to make comments but the OP's lack of maturity is sickening, who probably read one or two scriptures and feels she can stand and fault a religion.

However, I will have to commend you sha for at least reading at all. But remember that half education is a disease.

Bottom line: Don't just read the bible, study it

John 8:44-45

[44]You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

[45]But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

Yet, fools believe his lies that he owns the Kingdoms of men contrary to the word of God

Jesus is Lord
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

Revelation 22:6
Then the angel said to me, “Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. The Lord God, who inspires his prophets,has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon"
Vs13.. the Lord God Yahweh is the Alpha and Omega.... NOT Jesus his son.
( Compare Revelation 1:1-3.. Acts 3:13,23-26).
The Lord God Almighty Yahweh, who sent his prophet, Jesus..
This boi, you DUBIOUSLY commit robbery
grin cheesy

Bros read am well no be me write am

Rev 22:12-13 [b]“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. [/b]13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Sorry when Rev 12 shows how u r lying.

@bold, The person who makes the statement in 12 is the same who makes the statement in 13. So except you are saying there is an error, then u have a point. Asides that bro. Shut up, take ur L and hide in a cave.

Who is the one who is coming to reward the nation's. Jesus bro!....It's Jesus and he clearly says in the 13, I am the alpha and the Omega

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

Bros read am well no be me write am

Rev 22:12-13 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. [/b]13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Sorry when Rev 12 shows how u r lying.

@bold, The person who makes the statement in 12 is the same who makes the statement in 13. So except you are saying there is an error, then u have a point. Asides that bro. Shut up, take ur L and hide in a cave.

Who is the one who is coming to reward the nation's. Jesus bro!....It's Jesus and he clearly says in the 13, I am the alpha and the Omega

[b]Revelation 1:1, Boi you think say you get SENSE?
Revelation 2:27-28 is the Father a bright morning Star? grin cheesy cheesy grin
Revelation 3:11-12,21 Jesus the son of his God and Father in the spiritual realm.
[b]His Superior the Father the Lord God, Yahweh is Alpha and Omega.cheesy grin cheesy grin

Boi dey hang on to straw man Rev 22:16, "the offspring of David.. Omo i sorry 4u grin cheesy
Luke 1:30-33, is the Most High, Yahweh the offspring of David?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

When you give your Son a letter to your Tenants ,titled " I am coming quickly", what will your Son say to your Tenants?

Boi, you think say you get SENSE?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1, Boi you think say you get SENSE?
Revelation 2:27-28 grin cheesy cheesy grin
Revelation 3:11-12,21 Jesus the son of his God and Father in the spiritual realm.
[b]His Superior the Father the Lord God, Yahweh is Alpha and Omega.cheesy grin cheesy grin

When you give your Son a letter to your Tenants ,titled " I am coming quickly", what will your Son say to your Tenants?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Luke 8:10
[10]And He said, “To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that ‘Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.’
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Revelation 1:1, Boi you think say you get SENSE?
Revelation 2:27-28 grin cheesy cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

How to know a liar. They post scripture verses without its content. God catch u today walai!!!!!

All these ones u r saying is your interpretation.

Bros stick to the scripture. Make I post Ur tormentor verse.

Rev 22:12-13“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Who is coming soon bros?....the person coming soon is Alpha and Omega.!!!!....

Hahahaha.......shey u see as this verse show say Una JWs be liars

4 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2020
Daniel 4:35

[35] All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

Only a fool will still claim Satan controls the earth
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

How to know a liar. They post scripture verses without its content. God catch u today walai!!!!!

Rev 22:12-13“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Hahahaha.......shey u see as this verse show say Una JWs be liars

They are more than liars, they are fools bro

How can one pick God's word to doctor it to suit their demonic doctrines?

JWs are fools and janosky is the head of them.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Luke 8:10
[10]And He said, “To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that ‘Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.’

LYING Dullard Misquoted verse and misyarncheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2020
Daniel 2:20-21

[20]Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His.

[21]And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

And some fools think Satan does these things instead

I pity JWs. They worship satan
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2020
1 Corinthians 15:25
[25]For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

[s]Hahahaha.......shey u see as this verse show say Una JWs be liars[/s]

Revelation 22:5-13
5 And there will be no night there-no need for lamps or sun-for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

6 Then the angel said to me, "Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. [b]The Lord God, who inspires his prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon. " 7 "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book. "
8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw all these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me. 9 But he said, "No, don't worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book. Worship only God!" 10 Then he instructed me, "Do not seal up the prophetic words in this book, for the time is near. 11 Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy." 12 "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Revelation 22:5-7 ,the angel spoke the message of the Lord God, Yahweh (the Source for Revelation 1:1) this WAYO Boi grin cheesy
Revelation 22:10-13, whose message did the same angel speak? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Boi why do you DECEIVE yourselves?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Revelation 22:5-13
5 And there will be no night there-no need for lamps or sun-for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

6 Then the angel said to me, "Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. [b]The Lord God, who inspires his prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon. " 7 "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book. " [/b]8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw all these things. And when I heard and saw them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed them to me. 9 But he said, "No, don't worship me. I am a servant of God, just like you and your brothers the prophets, as well as all who obey what is written in this book. Worship only God!" 10 Then he instructed me, "Do not seal up the prophetic words in this book, for the time is near. 11 Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy." 12 "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."

Revelation 22:5-7 ,the angel spoke the message of the Lord God, Yahweh (the Source for Revelation 1:1) this WAYO Boi grin cheesy
Revelation 22:10-13, whose message did the same angel speak? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Boi why do you DECEIVE yourselves?

Bros who is coming soon!....ansa this simple question no dey fool yourself
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

Bros who is coming soon!....ansa this simple question no dey fool yourself

Boi, When You are ready & decide to get SENSE, you will know the answer
Revelation 22:5-7,10-13 no dey your mind & you Reject it.
Continue DECEIVING yourselves
Cherry pickers

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Boi, When You are ready & decide to get SENSE, you will know the answer
Revelation 22:5-7,10-13 no dey your mind & you Reject it.
Continue DECEIVING yourselves
Cherry pickers

grin cheesy grin

Bros who dey come soon nahhhhhhhhh

12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Ansa if your mouth no bend........ Who is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

You dey ask WHO IS COMING?

Shey na the same person wey the JWs believe sey e dey INVISIBLY PRESENT grin and at the same time CAME/COME cheesy to inspect all RELIGION in 1914 and chose the RELIGION of JWs as the only TRUE RELIGION you dey talk about make e come again INVISIBLY?

5 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 1:16am On Dec 26, 2020
achorladey:

You dey ask WHO IS COMING?

Shey na the same person wey the JWs believe sey e dey INVISIBLY PRESENT grin and at the same time CAME/COME cheesy to inspect all RELIGION in 1914 and chose the RELIGION of JWs as the only TRUE RELIGION you dey talk about make e come again INVISIBLY?

Nah JW founder dey come

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2020
freshboi88:

Shebi Revelation 1:1. 22:5-7,10-13 is in your Bible?
Continue your mumu until you receive SENSE
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 2:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

"Therefore God has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (2:9-11 NKJV).

Reason I said you've zeal but not with accurate knowledge.

God's word in all indication shows that the present ruler of this world is Satan (John 14:30; 1 John 5:19).
Reason why Jesus instructed true Christains to keep separate from the world just as he's not part of the 'world'
That's explains the person responsible for calamities and suffering facing this world.

Will the ruler of this world continuing destroying this Earth?
NO!
Jehovah has given Jesus authority
John 12:31: Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this worlda will be cast out.
He will cast out Satan and destroy his kingdom and associate (Dan 2:44)

Under Christ’s loving rulership, righteous humans will fill the earth, and it will be turn into a paradise.
Violence, hatred, and greed will be gone forever. “The former things will not be called to mind,” says the Bible. (Isaiah 65:17)
Death, suffering will be no more (21:3-4).

That's the indication of Christ rulership!
God is not responsible for the suffering in this world.

if you think your god is the current ruler. That's on you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2020
haddeylium:

Reason I said you've zeal but not with accurate knowledge.

God's word in all indication shows that the present ruler of this world is Satan (John 14:30; 1 John 5:19).
Reason why Jesus instructed true Christains to keep separate from the world just as he's not part of the 'world'
That's explains the person responsible for calamities and suffering facing this world.

Will the ruler of this world continuing destroying this Earth?
NO!
Jehovah has given Jesus authority
John 12:31: Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this worlda will be cast out.
He will cast out Satan and destroy his kingdom and associate (Dan 2:44)

Under Christ’s loving rulership, righteous humans will fill the earth, and it will be turn into a paradise.
Violence, hatred, and greed will be gone forever. “The former things will not be called to mind,” says the Bible. (Isaiah 65:17)
Death, suffering will be no more (21:3-4).

That's the indication of Christ rulership!
God is not responsible for the suffering in this world.

if you think your god is the current ruler. That's on you

Daniel 2:20-21

[20]Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His.

[21]And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

And some fools think Satan does these things instead

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

You are wrong . Totally wrong. God is in full control of His creation
Do you read the bible at all? Who says God is not on total control? He ordained all things to be the way, the devil is the ruler of this world because God allowed him.
See the devil is the ruler of this world does not mean he has absolute control because God can override him anytime he wants.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Janosky:

Shebi Revelation 1:1. 22:5-7,10-13 is in your Bible?
Continue your mumu until you receive SENSE
grin cheesy

Bros who is coming soon nah?.......u dey quote scripture way u no understand bros.

Who is coming soon?......ansa this question nah make ur eye open. Y u dey Dodge am like bullet.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2020
The bolded is correct! Our young woman don't understand the difference between absolute control and temporary permission.
God can step in anytime he chooses for reasons best known to him, but as for who's will is taken place on the earth presently it's Satan not God that's why Jesus taught us to continue praying for God's Kingdom to come! Matthew 6:9-10

livingchrist:
Do you read the bible at all? Who says God is not on total control? He ordained all things to be the way, the devil is the ruler of this world because God allowed him.
See the devil is the ruler of this world does not mean he has absolute control because God can override him anytime he wants.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2020
The FRUIT permeating their Organization globally (LOVE, JOY and PEACE) is in support of your assertion Ma! Matthew 7:15-20; Galatians 5:22-23 grin

Preciousgirl:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Who's Your Best Bible Character? / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.