Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Hypocrisy I Found With Muslim Brothers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocrisy I Found With Muslim Brothers (226 Views)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / The Hypocrisy Of the jehovah witnesses / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy I Found With Muslim Brothers by Yahksbiz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is a Christmas festive season, it is normal for everyone to enjoy the period but I am not turn on whether we should all engage in the celebration or not. People can't be all bad. Sallah and Christmas are two festival which all sort of things are done ranging from the bad to the worse to good. Despite all the one aim, I find this unthinkable, meat is an olden days method of offering sacrifice to God. Even the Christians were warned in the Bible not to eat meat which are offered to the idols. So meat is the problem. If we are to follow this stance we the Christians and Muslims should joyously take things from each other during any festive celebrations since noon is offering it to idols. The Muslims cemented the idea differently by saying except the animals which are to be slaughtered suffered the "shahada" or simply reciting the "bismillahi" as instructed or such meat should not be eaten. So Christians don't know this prayers but I healthily think some of the Christians buy slaughtered meat or those who have animals to slaughter offer their understandable kind of prayers before slaughtering the animals. So at the end of everything the Muslim's prayers aren't recited before the slaughter which thereby makes it unfit for Muslim brothers and sisters to consume.

So where is the hypothesis of their hypocrisy I claim?

Some people better say people who can afford a life animal for a slaughter will invite, mostly North to be precise, those Muslim guys that butchered animals. Here is the thing, whenever they want to slaughter the animals as Muslims they are, it is permissible to them to recite the prayers since it is animals' lives about to be taken but they will deliberately ignore it, they would go on with the slaughter without reading the prayers at the end making it appears it is offered to a kind of another god. These the same people after the slaughter would want to take some portion home which of course, they will probably do. That is called selfishness. The mallas have warned severely to his follow Muslims to desist from taking anything that has to do with christmas from the Christians since the meat doesn't suffer the Islamic prayers when slaughtering animals.
Re: The Hypocrisy I Found With Muslim Brothers by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eat suya and forget your sorrows.
Re: The Hypocrisy I Found With Muslim Brothers by Yahksbiz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
meobizy:
Eat suya and forget your sorrows.
They don't know that

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Life With Your Tongue(mysterious!!!) / Wicked Neighbour Bewitched My Legs After Buying A New Expensive Car / Holy Ghost Fire Falling In The Youth Conference!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.