Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48139 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
My brother in-law got over 703k through this.
Some people deceived my brother in-law that it isn't a loan.
Funny enough this fraudulent people who introduced him to the platform collected over 25% of the amount he got.

That is also on his neck because what he collected to the authorities is 703k.

Now when he will be paying back this loan, he'll pay the entire thing.

When my brother in-law told me about it, I immediately told him this is a loan.
But he kept arguing with me till tomorrow.

A whooping 25% of 703k just for connecting him...!!
People are wicked
Stop misleading people. There is no third party application to various FG govt loans.
You apply directly through the Govt sites and you get the money paid directly into your account.

2 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Chi133(f): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i wonder too oo na 250k mesef dey hear i no know where she see that one one maybe na two persons own dey same account lol

My girlfriend was paid 1.5 million

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
ak22:

Forget about femi Adeshina I was paid 408,678 on 12 of this December for Covid-19 household survival loan .
Kindly ignore him. Na one the doubting Thomas

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Pauladex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:
Funny enough this fraudulent people who introduced him to the platform collected over 25% of the amount he got.

People are wicked
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Stop misleading people. There is no third party application to various FG govt loans.
You apply directly through the Govt sites and you get the money paid directly into your account.

Don't talk about what you don't know.
I'm sharing exactly what I know and how the thing happened.

My in-law got the information through a friend of his.
This guy's demanded for his bvn and all his details.
After about a month he got the money but with a clause that he will send them 25% of it.

Which he obliged

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BabaCommander: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
ak22:

Forget about femi Adeshina I was paid 408,678 on 12 of this December for Covid-19 household survival loan .

I have folks this would be a great hope to, could you be kind enough to tell if the process is still ongoing? Plus any available details.. Thank u.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by mrMeen(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It is not free.

You are going to pay back with interest
there is going to be huge drama on payment day.

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pauladex:

I got this too but they collected 10% later I discovered that am to payback 850.

Nawa ooh
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by mrMeen(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

9.0% per annum for 3 years
A lot of people are thinking that this thing is free.

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
mrMeen:

Massive drama because some people don't know it's a loan.
The people who introduced them told them it's not a loan.

Some have flexed all the money already not knowing it's a loan

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
mrMeen:
A lot of people are thinking that this thing is free.

I tell you
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:

Don't talk about what you don't know.
I'm sharing exactly what I know and how the thing happened.

My in-law got the information through a friend of his.
This guy's demanded for his bvn and all his details.
After about a month he got the money but with a clause that he will send them 25% of it.

Which he obliged
How has that agreement of 25% got to do with FG?
And why did he agree to the personal term only for him to come out to cry wolf later?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Naughtysex: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Basiljoe:
Exactly how a poor man thinks.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
mrMeen:

Infact, the government has used the opportunity to capture lot of small businesses for future tax payments grin grin
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Infact, the government has used the opportunity to capture lot of small businesses for future tax payments grin grin
This is your Nigeria mentality.
Are businesses not meant to pay Tax in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

How has that agreement of 25% got to do with FG?
And why did he agree to the personal term only for him to come out to cry wolf later?

When did I say FG asked him to pay 25%
You are really stressing me, today is holiday for Christ sake.

I just said his friends who introduced him to this whole thing told him to pay them 25% for connecting him.

It has nothing to do with FG.

FG sent him the complete money and he sent his friends 25% of it as the agreement he has with them.

I'm just angry because his friends lied to him that it's not a loan.

Now he will pay everything back after some years including the 25% he sent to his friends for connecting him.

16 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:

People are wicked

No connection or third party is needed. Your brother got scammed because of impatience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

This is your Nigeria mentality.
Are businesses not meant to pay Tax in the first place?

It has nothing to do with Nigerian mentality.

The loan is just a trap..

You don't trap people to pay tax

They are going to pay interest on their loans and also tax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Acidosis:

No connection or third party is needed. Your brother got scammed because of impatience.

Truly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by 77up(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i wonder too oo na 250k mesef dey hear i no know where she see that one one maybe na two persons own dey same account lol
Its true,There is one of 500k and 200k .

Op , stop seeing everything as scam pls even though there's truly scam.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
internationalman:

If you've been scammed before you would see almost everything like this scam..
True. This prevented me from doing mmm grin
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Fiscus105(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed

.any stuff that cost you no amount to apply, endeavor to do it, cost you no amount
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:
Continue to call anything that passes your front as scam. This is what it always leads to tears. I'm wishing the same tears to other people that are quick to label things as scam before they perform due process

Enjoy kiss

True mental balance is evaluate every information with open objectivity to avoid issuing hasty stereotypical judgements.

Keep passing over opportunities and you'll end up in poverty.

You said the truth but you are too hash.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It has nothing to do with Nigerian mentality.

The loan is just a trap..

You don't trap people to pay tax

They are going to pay interest on their loans and also tax
But you trap Govt to provide good roads, electricity and hospital? Which kind mentality is this for God sake?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Digitalstarlite: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:

Yes I need it

Who knows if u are serious about it?

Just in case sha;
212 232 0833
Uba

Thanks

It is well Mr. Yemo
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Tumbulum: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Lol! which time survival fund reach 500K??
the guy doesn't know what he is saying.survival find is 30k
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Seyzcham91(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
shocked shocked you must be joking undecided undecided Anyway na still Loan na so na gbese ontop her neck
Chi133:

My girlfriend was paid 1.5 million
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by wunmi590(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
survival fund is 30k not 500k. dont mislead the public

He's taking about COVID-19 fedeal government survival fund
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by gungab(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you are not informed.
You will be deformed

2 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

But you trap Govt to provide good roads, electricity and hospital? Which kind mentality is this for God sake?

Government is suppose to provide good roads, electricity and others, it is government job.

Trapping people to pay usury so that you can get tax is evil
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:

Massive drama because some people don't know it's a loan.
The people who introduced them told them it's not a loan.

Some have flexed all the money already not knowing it's a loan

Government loans are not really loans. Google People's Bank and know what happened.

People collected it and never paid till date.
National Cake comes in different colors. grin
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by wunmi590(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Lol! which time survival fund reach 500K??

He's talking about COVID-19 federal government survival fund

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Threatens To Sue PDP For Defamation / Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.