Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48243 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Pauladex(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
MyFlair:

Oga you sound very stupid. I know your type (BMC) . the young man is not blaming the FG but his inlaw's friend who brought the loan thing to his notice

I think so too
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by kristo123: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
hope people understand that this is a LOAN tied to your BVN... imagine paying a loan on festival period.

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by yusluvad(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chai! I miss...
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by LINTUNE(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
internationalman:

Na so.. Everyone is a millionaire online.
i swear..
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by capitalzero: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

Wonderful. Poverty has ruined you. At 25,ive reached over 20 Million.

Dufos.

Go banter with your ilks

At 10 years you are already a billionaire!!!
Youngest billionaire in the world
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Mummymahdi(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed

Be happy for him, I did but to my brother he doesn't know anything only receive call and later alert
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BigBashiru: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

Na so. Delude yourself. So application process would rip ones account of money abi

Continue

A lot of the government schemes require you to pay N10k (USD25) for training
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by LINTUNE(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shebi, na with bvn you take apply. grin grin
oga leave that thing, i no of so many ppl like that, the money is gone, for real, infact if he is lucky enough, they might pay him another money, when the duration of the loan expires...federal government money na awoof most times...
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by CSTRR: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
gungab:
If you are not informed.
You will be deformed
Is it still on?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by eaglez(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

I need o. Please give them to me smiley
IamgratefulLord.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by donbrowser(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lies. I've lost millions. I've not developed an attitude for calling things scam and won't. And I've lost millions
Million ko. Zillion ni
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Ezi1993(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
callthefred:

You really can move heaven and earth with 500k? Please send me a message. You don't need to feel bad about governments money. I can raise you and we split profit. Cheers!
Biko Nnam,,,am interested too.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Simplefaithy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
But survival fund is not a loan, it's a grant now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by tosin4lyf: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
survival fund is 30k not 500k. dont mislead the public
You get 30k as an employee and you get up to 700k as an employer
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RenaissanceGuy: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It has nothing to do with Nigerian mentality.

The loan is just a trap..

You don't trap people to pay tax

They are going to pay interest on their loans and also tax
Why not just say that you're jealous that you didn't benefit from it, rather than casting all these baseless aspersions on it?

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by toprealman: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Your BVN submission is purely for verification of people who might want to register twice.
I'm not asking for the purpose Oga. Oversabi de worry you no?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Obakoolex(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Even though am not very okay with the situations of things in the country presently with this government but I'll be very ungrateful if I don't appreciate a lot of benefits have gotten from this government towards my business.... without knowing anybody except JAH offcourse

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Closed since June.
Where were you, when it was announced on several Govt platforms?

hmmm

The only one I heard about at that time was the Covid-19 relief fund, that they help employers to pay three months salary of 30/50 k....

is it the same one
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by NoToPile: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
People are mixing the survival fund and the covidc 19 loan together.

The survival fund is a grant FG will pay your employees for some months

The covid 19 loan was applied for through nirsal MFB, some got 500k.low interest

3 Likes

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Incognito403: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
capitalzero:

Na billions you lost!!!!!!
Oniro
Why do you people see millions of naira like say na big deal.

It's not hard to make millions of naira if God bless you. I don't want to talk too much. But there are many many people controlling millions in worth and cash.

Abeg there's nothing special about it.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by cho25bc(f): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.
Is it still on?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Moneywell(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:
Continue to call anything that passes your front as scam. This is what it always leads to tears. I'm wishing the same tears to other people that are quick to label things as scam before they perform due process

Enjoy kiss

True mental balance is evaluate every information with open objectivity to avoid issuing hasty stereotypical judgements.

Keep passing over opportunities and you'll end up in poverty.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
survival fund is 30k not 500k. dont mislead the public

Lol! I tire ohh. Me sef received it oh
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by tsagir(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
MAY ALLAH BLESS BABA BUHARI, WE SHARE THE SAME PROBLEM BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by capitalzero: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Incognito403:

Why do you people see millions of naira like say na big deal.

It's not hard to make millions of naira if God bless you. I don't want to talk too much. But there are many many people controlling millions in worth and cash.

Abeg there's nothing special about it.
I know but people brag too much online.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by tsagir(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
FG GOVERNMENT LOAN IS FREE MONEY. THE SAME WITH ANCOR BROWER..IT FREE
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Wada3: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sometimes, we tend judge the present from the past. Dangerously so.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lies. I've lost millions. I've not developed an attitude for calling things scam and won't. And I've lost millions
Well with this mindset, you'll keep losing millions.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
toprealman:

I'm not asking for the purpose Oga. Oversabi de worry you no?
Then stop asking silly question
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ak22(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
BabaCommander:

I have folks this would be a great hope to, could you be kind enough to tell if the process is still ongoing? Plus any available details.. Thank u.

That is the link, but I don't know may be is still on

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.