Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1322139 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fakmurphy(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2020
You must state all refusals in detail to avoid being held for concealing vital details

faithzy:
I have an Enquiry please, i had a refusal in July and I appealed, the appeal was refused in September, when filling my UK application, am I to say have been refused once and explain and should I use the latest date of refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by macbernard: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Well said
LagosismyHome:

Nobody here works with ECO ..... touch that money to your own risk. Only time and CHANCE will tell if it becomes a problem or not

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by faithzy(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2020
fakmurphy:
You must state all refusals in detail to avoid being held for concealing vital details

It's the same application. Are you saying I should state I was refused twice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bucade11: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2020
I think there’s a problem with Ikeja, decision mail was sent to some people that did their biometric at Abuja on 21st, most of them have gotten their pickup mail since 23rd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fakmurphy(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Yes, if that is the real case. Don't hide anything you'll be fine.

faithzy:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2020
bucade11:
I think there’s a problem with Ikeja, decision mail was sent to some people that did their biometric at Abuja on 21st, most of them have gotten their pickup mail since 23rd.

They will answer everyone this thing is not new. When it's time everyone will collect their visas. You just need to calm down.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cyberknight: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
faithzy:

You made one application to an embassy for a visa.
It was refused.
You appealed the decision.
The appeal was dismissed.
So your initial refusal stands.

This is only one application, one case and hence one refusal, I don't see how it can be considered to be two separate refusals.

In your UK visa form, indicate it as only one refusal from whichever country that was.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by faithzy(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
fakmurphy:
Yes, if that is the real case. Don't hide anything you'll be fine.

I'm not hiding any detail. You probably don't understand the scenario. However did you use the option of assisted service of 11,700 for uploading omiited document?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by faithzy(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Cyberknight:

You made one application to an embassy for a visa.
It was refused.
You appealed the decision.
The appeal was dismissed.
So your initial refusal stands.

This is only one application, one case and hence one refusal, I don't see how it can be considered to be two separate refusals.

In your UK visa form, indicate it as only one refusal from whichever country that was.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
PtBlank:
Hey guys, has anyone been able to reach UKVI on phone between yesterday and now? I've been trying but was not connected to speak to someone even after selecting that option, rather I was given an email (didn't even hear it correctly) where I can reach them.

The email sounded c*something*h@homeoffice.gov.UK

Any help will be appreciated please

Calling ukvi about your application is a waste of time and money.

You don’t even get to speak to the folks handling your application. You just speak to Indians who’ll most likely give you a case number and ask you to wait for another 15 days.

Relax, these people know what they are doing, you’ll get back your passport soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tinadear: 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Collection mail has dropped

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frontside007: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
I had my biometrics on the 2nd of dec for a priority visa, got decision mail on the 4th dec, I got another decision mail on the 8th of dec, since then I have been waiting for collection mail, nothing. I have visited TLS almost every day, they said they don't have my passport yet. I have emailed and called UKVI almost everyday too, on the 21st the call agent said they will escalate the issue, and nothing yet. The thing with the call centre is that those guys really have no idea about the situation, they are just Sitel contracted staffs.

What can I do now? Almost a month for a priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tinadear:
Wow! Congratulations in advance!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Miide2: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
mattfeuter:

Calling ukvi about your application is a waste of time and money.

You don’t even get to speak to the folks handling your application. You just speak to Indians who’ll most likely give you a case number and ask you to wait for another 15 days.

Relax, these people know what they are doing, you’ll get back your passport soon.

even me that has been waiting since 11th?
do i still wait ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tinadear:
Wow congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bucade11: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Track it on TLS app
whitley:
Did u track on the website, what's it saying

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Miide2: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
frontside007:
I had my biometrics on the 2nd of dec for a priority visa, got decision mail on the 4th dec, I got another decision mail on the 8th of dec, since then I have been waiting for collection mail, nothing. I have visited TLS almost every day, they said they don't have my passport yet. I have emailed and called UKVI almost everyday too, on the 21st the call agent said they will escalate the issue, and nothing yet. The thing with the call centre is that those guys really have no idea about the situation, they are just Sitel contracted staffs.

What can I do now? Almost a month for a priority visa

omo so it’s not only me
i had biometrics on the 7th decision mail on the 11th
priority

nothing since then and i have visited tls today too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bsadebowale: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na wa o

Miide2:

omo so it’s not only me
priority

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
fabzizy93:

If I was in your shoes I’ll go to IOM and try to gate crash and get it done same day. Then will use super priority.

In Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Haywhy3233:

What’s session are you applying for ? If January they will issue 3-5 days if they confirm your deposit

Let me just contact them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Anyinkwa: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cuomo you can quote here and ask your question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cuomo: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please, I summited my brother statement of account and the TB certificate. Pls what are the necessaary documents I need to back it up with.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bayrash: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pls Friends,
I submitted my online application on the 24th of December.. Can I MK my bank statement 31days backward to that 24th December.. Or is it 28days maximum?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EmeraldMars: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
The errors I'm getting are in the pictures

I am trying to pay for assisted service(#12,050) and I'm unable to, how do i go about it?

I have used First bank Mastercard, it failed but the money was removed but it showed transaction failed on TLS website

I have also used flutterwave Visa card.

I just used a dollar card and got the same error

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bayrash: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cuomo:
Please, I summited my brother statement of account and the TB certificate. Pls what are the necessaary documents I need to back it up with.
Check your documents checklist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Has anyone used form A recently? And what is the rate. Bcz I'm thinking of using Flywire since it's very fast. . But I still want to compare the rates.

Any response pls?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aderin0la: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
I used Form A (Keystone Bank) last 2 weeks. Filled the form on Monday, was debited Thursday of the same week, and I got my Telex the next day (Friday). The rate was N539/£.

hotboss:
Has anyone used form A recently? And what is the rate. Bcz I'm thinking of using Flywire since it's very fast. . But I still want to compare the rates.

Any response pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PeSt007(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Y'all should know that your collection mail will drop about a week to your planned travel date (as filled on the application form). Priority/Super Priority will only make decision faster. So if your planned travel date is still far away, just calm down.

Miide2:

omo so it’s not only me
priority

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aderin0la:
I used Form A (Keystone Bank) last 2 weeks. Filled the form on Monday, was debited Thursday of the same week, and I got my Telex the next day (Friday). The rate was N539/£.

I have keystone Form A at home.. maybe I would just use it.. which other document did u add to the form when u submitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bsadebowale: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Are you serious?

What is the essence of priority then?

PeSt007:
Y'all should know that your collection mail will drop about a week to your planned travel date (as filled on the application form). Priority/Super Priority will only make decision faster. So if your planned travel date is still far away, just calm down.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Minah2020: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
For those who received decision on the 21st of December,
Collection mail has dropped oo

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Miide2: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
PeSt007:

going by this logic i should get collection mail tomorrow then cos i filled i plan to arrive the uk on the 7th

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.