Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1304638 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
bsadebowale:
Did anyone get a decision mail between yesterday and today?

Especially those that submitted biometric on 4th and 7th December.
When did u do ur biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GHJOE: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
macbernard:
Congrats to your family !!!

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bsadebowale: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
7th December, 2020 at TLS Ikeja

dulahi770:

When did u do ur biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomifolake: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Good evening guys
Is the tuberculosis test centre opened tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
No, your visa application should be submitted online after the funds in your account must have met the 28-day mark. Applying before then will result in a refusal because your funds wouldn't have met the maintenance requirements.
Victorex001:

I’ll like to ask a few questions, if you don’t mind I sent you a mail.

My 28days account would mature in 2days...pls I’ll like to know what next should I do?

Should I have applied for visa or IHS long before the due day?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mojohnny(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Its about the same.
And it is safer to do it from accredited BDCs at the airport because those ones won't give you fake dollars.
Road side Abokis can be dangerous
quote author=Shalom4life post=97565468]Is the exchange rate for aboki better than the ones in international airport
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jflex(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
If you still have some time before ur travel date and u purchased return ticket , talk to your account officer on how u can get PTA at official rate

I'll save a fortune !

slimdolyin:
(1) From IB take bus going berger, from berger just take taxi or Uber (Uber will be good cuz of your load) to MMA international. Even if na leg u Wan use leg am from berger u no go miss road.
(2) visit www.abokifx.com to check current price before talking to any aboki once you guys agree on the price take the aboki inside any bank branch tell them to help you check if the money is fake or not before paying oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
I see mimilyrics has responded to you. Once your 28 days count is complete, you can apply for your visa provided you have received your CAS and tuberculosis certificate
Victorex001:

I’ll like to ask a few questions, if you don’t mind I sent you a mail.

My 28days account would mature in 2days...pls I’ll like to know what next should I do?

Should I have applied for visa or IHS long before the due day?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thanks, I think you might be right though. I received collection mail shortly after I sent the paid email.

Interestingly, I also received a response from the paid email asking me to provide further details about my application. Apparently the paid email I sent had no influence on the collection mail I received.
mattfeuter:

Calling ukvi about your application is a waste of time and money.

You don’t even get to speak to the folks handling your application. You just speak to Indians who’ll most likely give you a case number and ask you to wait for another 15 days.

Relax, these people know what they are doing, you’ll get back your passport soon.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bsadebowale: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations bro, did the collection mail come this night or morning?

PtBlank:
Thanks, I think you might be right though. I received collection mail shortly after I sent the paid email.

Interestingly, I also received a response from the paid email asking me to provide further details about my application. Apparently the paid email I sent had no influence on the collection mail I received.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Minah2020: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tinadear:
Thanks University of Huddersfield
Oh I wish you all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mrkenth(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys ... please what’s the easiest and the smartest way to get a USA tourist visa from the uk as a student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
mrkenth:
Hi guys ... please what’s the easiest and the smartest way to get a USA tourist visa from the uk as a student

By making an application at the US embassy.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
TheGuyFromHR:

By making an application at the US embassy.
Why are you like this? grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by macbernard: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Yes
Tomifolake:
Good evening guys
Is the tuberculosis test centre opened tomorrow?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by whitley(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Amen

macbernard:
Congrats!!! And this is the beginning of great surprises for you in Jesus name!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by whitley(m): 12:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Please do tier 4visa holders require BTA??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2020
whitley:

BTA or PTA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2020
whitley:

You can get PTA if you a return ticket. I heard providus gives PTA even for one way ticket. Also you can exchange pounds at bank rate from travelex at the departure lounge ( they only give on the day of your flight).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Santa2: 1:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Shalom4life:
Sorry to ask these 2 questions again because it has been answered before. I could not find the answers given.
(1) how to get to murtala airport in lagos from ibadan ( pls dont tell me to goggle it)
(2) Easiest and safest means of getting or changing naira to pounds

1. Upon arrival in Lagos take bolt(taxify) or uber to the airport(if you dont have the app download it and link your card)

2. You can change naira to pounds(at government rate) if you have a return ticket[/b], approach your bank for PTA(personal Travel allowance). If your bank is Providus bank, even with one way ticket[b] they will give you. Finally also at the airport departure lounge, go to the travelex booth. They can also xchange for you at government rate on the day of your departure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by whitley(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2020
BTA OR PTA am sure u get my drift, please do they ask for it or I can travel with a few quids on my pocket

Aprokodaughter:

BTA or PTA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hotboss: 3:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Please house. Is there a way I can begin my application. While I await my Tb test. So that I can submit immediately my TB cert is ready. ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 4:48am On Dec 31, 2020
iCode2:
Why are you like this? grin grin grin grin grin
But wait o,is it not by making an application,mbok?lol. The easiest way is fill your form,meet the criteria and submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2020
hotboss:
Please house. Is there a way I can begin my application. While I await my Tb test. So that I can submit immediately my TB cert is ready. ?
The process requires all criteria (TB, Admission,PoF,CAS and etc), to have been met before you can commence visa application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bossyplus: 5:27am On Dec 31, 2020
Santa2:

You can get PTA if you a return ticket. I heard providus gives PTA even for one way ticket. Also you can exchange pounds at bank rate from travelex at the departure lounge ( they only give on the day of your flight).

Thanks for the info regarding Providus Bank, I would like to know if Providus Bank accept one way ticket from a newly registered account or its only meant for Providus old accounts holder.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emerald16: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2020
awumen:
The process requires all criteria (TB, Admission,PoF,CAS and etc), to have been met before you can commence visa application
Please how long does it take for the TB result to come out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LegitBoyy: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2020
jflex:
If you still have some time before ur travel date and u purchased return ticket , talk to your account officer on how u can get PTA at official rate

I'll save a fortune !

Can I purchase return ticket that will be valid fir 2years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2020
emerald16:

Please how long does it take for the TB result to come out?
Same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2020
LegitBoyy:

Can I purchase return ticket that will be valid fir 2years?
Sense will not kee you. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LegitBoyy: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2020
iCode2:
Sense will not kee you. cheesy cheesy

Lol any way nah way way bro.. this exchange rates differences is something else.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LegitBoyy: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2020
whitley:
Did u track on the website, what's it saying

Still on Application received by VAC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bsadebowale: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2020
Any decision yet bro?

dulahi770:

No ooo. Did biometrics since 4th of Dec

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.