Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314002 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Onyxfidel1:

Plz can someone help out with requirements for dependants with kids
TB test
Account statement
Consent letter from both parents
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Reignadore1: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
@justwise or anyone please i just got an unconditional offer to teeside uni. Please i need help with the mandatory questionnaire. I don't want to fill wrongly. Any help would be appreciated. I am new here. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Evening to all elders. For a Tuberculosis Test that was mistakenly booked on IOM for Abuja Centre. The appointment was cancelled in order to re-book for Lagos centre. Since the cancellation, the applicant is finding it difficult selecting Lagos centre because it keeps showing 'we are unable to complete your registration'. IOM of Abuja office was emailed with the Booking reference but they can't find the booking on their system. Both Lagos & Abuja IOM was emailed amend the booking. I beg wetin b d way forward oooo and which bank dey give Form A at better rate because Black Market na no go area.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
awumen:

TB test
Account statement
Consent letter from both parents
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate

Thanks alot but
1) will I write the consent letter for each kid or just 1 consent letter that cover them all

2)is the consent letter to be signed in court or just me and their dad.

3) is there need for pictures like wedding pictures...

Plz anyone who got visa for dependants can as well throw more light on these
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Onyxfidel1:

Thanks alot but
1) will I write the consent letter for each kid or just 1 consent letter that cover them all

1. A separate consent letter for each child.
2. No need to have it notarised, just type it up, sign it, and upload it to the child's application on the TLS portal.
3. You don't really need all that except where you need to prove your marriage is still subsisting. I only sent in a marriage certificate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Onyxfidel1:

Thanks alot but

@TheguyfromHR,has shed more light to the answer.
However I just got dependant visa for my kids(2)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fatima04: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Veejaytv1:
Very worried �, why that please can clear the air for me please?

Just send an email to the same address that booked the interview. They will get back to you if they haven't yet. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Shallypop(f): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pls I want to apply for my dependants. If I'm using the same bank statement I used for my visa application , is it required of me to show my POF alongside my dependants or just that of my dependants? I'm still in Nigeria. Cc Justwise, LagosismyHome. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Miraclusladybug: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ejay99:
Who else is going to teeside I went to pay for my deposit and zenith bank is asking for the school bill my offer letter doesn’t carry the bill how do I go about this pleas ?

Hi I sent you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Miraclusladybug: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Reignadore1:
@justwise or anyone please i just got an unconditional offer to teeside uni. Please i need help with the mandatory questionnaire. I don't want to fill wrongly. Any help would be appreciated. I am new here. Thanks.

Hi I sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bam09: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
awumen:

@TheguyfromHR,has shed more light to the answer.
However I just got dependant visa for my kids(2)

The consent letter was it just one from both parents or father writes seperately and mother seperately.
Also if you could share a sample consent letter used.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by maintainG: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Once you book appointment, you cannot book again even if you cancel
Contact Lagos and explain to them or if possible, go there

Phenmeson:
Evening to all elders. For a Tuberculosis Test that was mistakenly booked on IOM for Abuja Centre. The appointment was cancelled in order to re-book for Lagos centre. Since the cancellation, the applicant is finding it difficult selecting Lagos centre because it keeps showing 'we are unable to complete your registration'. IOM of Abuja office was emailed with the Booking reference but they can't find the booking on their system. Both Lagos & Abuja IOM was emailed amend the booking. I beg wetin b d way forward oooo and which bank dey give Form A at better rate because Black Market na no go area.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
maintainG:
Once you book appointment, you cannot book again even if you cancel
Contact Lagos and explain to them or if possible, go there

Thanks. But it was written on the site that you can cancel or amend your booking. Is not showing in Abuja that the booking was made.
But on the portal Warning message shows that There's an active appointment with this selection. What's the best time to go IOM Lagos and resolve the issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracedom: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bam09:

The consent letter was it just one from both parents or father writes seperately and mother seperately.
Thank you

One from both parents and both shld sign underneath.

These samples were posted here earlier:

Consent letter sample

http://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=29499

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/supporting-documents#consent

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Healhtyliving: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gracedom:

One from both parents and both shld sign underneath.

These samples were posted here earlier:

Consent letter sample

http://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=29499

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/supporting-documents#consent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwaloseyi2009: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening house. Anyone with information about non straight forward mail. I did my biometric on 28th and priority . The non straight mail came and I have not heard anything from them . I guess priority is 5days . Pls what can I do . Application sent to Pretoria. It’s 5days already . Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by babajeje123(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Veejaytv1:
Thank you @babajeje123, I'm still worried I didn't get a at all but, your word encouraged me �

You can also send a mail to the email address they used to send the invite that you haven't been interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemkem93: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
olumanja:
Good day all, Does uknaric accept student copy of official transcript? Has anyone uploaded with student copy. Thanks

I used student copy and am in the UK now! Glory be to the Almighty

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemkem93: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
longidorous:
What kind of questions should a dependant (husband) who is travelling alone expect from the immigration at POE?

LagosismyHome
Mimilyrics
Well it depends, I wasn't really asked anything special, just normal conversation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ocoraj(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Goodevening all please I wanted to ask is TB test in Abuja walk in? Please will appreciate answers from those who did TB test recently or have idea about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Veejaytv1: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
I have done that bro, but no response sent a paid mail today as well, I'm hoping they will call tomorrow, cos this is very strange and makes me worry cry

babajeje123:

You can also send a mail to the email address they used to send the invite that you haven't been interviewed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Veejaytv1: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
I have done that bro, but no response, sent a paid email as well but nothing for now, was this the way they kept you waiting as well, I'm super worried
babajeje123:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Royalty63: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ocoraj:
Goodevening all please I wanted to ask is TB test in Abuja walk in? Please will appreciate answers from those who did TB test recently or have idea about it
You'll have to book online. Check the first age of this feed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tobybasten(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good day house,
Anyone going to university of Hull in sept?
The school initially sent me account details for bank transfer, a day later i got another email saying they no longer accept bank transfer. That i should use flywire.

Flywire's rate is 696 naira=1GBP. Very high.
I have replied asking why they won't be accepting bank transfer.
Anyone in the same boat?
Bosses in house, please what's the way to go in this type of situation?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bam09:

Thank you
One sample letter for each child both parents will sign with their phone numbers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samgalaxy: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please has anyone whose visa application service was changed from priority to standard on the 13th January 2021 received a feedback/ refund from TLS? I have mailed them but no response on the refund yet. If you have an update, please let me know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
tobybasten:
Good day house,
Anyone going to university of Hull in sept?
The school initially sent me account details for bank transfer, a day later i got another email saying they no longer accept bank transfer. That i should use flywire.

Flywire's rate is 696 naira=1GBP. Very high.
I have replied asking why they won't be accepting bank transfer.
Anyone in the same boat?
Bosses in house, please what's the way to go in this type of situation?
Thanks

E b say that your school kukuma won empty students & 9ja pocket. It seems they are doing partnership with Flywire so they can wire their own commission. Even black market rate never reach that amount. Do you share same names of Dangote or Otedola ni.
If the don't allow Bank transfer oga japa ooo. We no they pluck money for 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olumanja: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
thank you very much
Kemkem93:

I used student copy and am in the UK now! Glory be to the Almighty
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tobybasten(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol, I kukuma don get admission for Tesside. I have told them my mind o . Explained the difference in exchange rate. On just 2000pounds deposit, we're looking at excesses of about 300k naira

Phenmeson:

E b say that your school kukuma won empty students & 9ja pocket. It seems they are doing partnership with Flywire so they can wire their own commission. Even black market rate never reach that amount. Do you share same names of Dangote or Otedola ni.
If the don't allow Bank transfer oga japa ooo. We no they pluck money for 9ja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oluwaloseyi2009: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening house. Anyone with information about non straight forward mail. I did my biometric on 28th and priority . The non straight mail came and I have not heard anything from them . I guess priority is 5days . Pls what can I do . It’s 5days already . Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wummy087: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good evening house,I got a collection mail twice from TLS today.Is there a time for collection of passport at the TLs office.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.