Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308823 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FraudMan: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wahala for person weh hin school no indicate scholarship/discount amount for hin cas ooo.

Scholarship or no scholarship, just try and show full amount of tuition in your bank statement especially when it’s not indicated on your cas.

Cover notes helps as well. Some of these eco’s dey commit errors lately. Them no dey farabale at all.

Na you know how much you go pay when you reach uk. It’s btwn you and your school.

I hate stories that touch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Big congratulations
Femiswagg:
VISA ALERT !!!

Family of 4
Tution fully paid(uni of salford).
Bank account (20m) in main applicants account to show living expenses for herself and the dependants.

Date of application/subbmision online 10th Feb.
Date of Biometric 11th Feb
Priority visa service
TLS text message for passport collection 18th of Feb
Visa issued on the 15th of Feb .

Documents Submitted
Main Applicant (Wifey)
Bank statement
CAS
BSC CERTIFICATE,Transcript and Waec certificate
Marriage certificate and news paper publication
Letter of introduction
Family photographs
TB Test result
Apartment fully paid for isolation

Husband (Dependant 1)
Bank statement
Marriage certificate
TB TEST result

Children (2 dependants)
Birth certificate
Consent letters signed by both parents
TB TEST result
Bank statement .

We all used main applicant bank statement .

Thanks and appreciate you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
FraudMan:
Wahala for person weh hin school no indicate scholarship/discount amount for hin cas ooo.

Scholarship or no scholarship, just try and show full amount of tuition in your bank statement especially when it’s not indicated on your cas.

Cover notes helps as well. Some of these eco’s dey commit errors lately. Them no dey farabale at all.

Na you how much you go pay when you reach uk. It’s btwn you and your school.

I hate avoiding stories that touch.

Please can someone explain this POF?

I think my account balance should show that I can finance my first year and not the whole program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ibm08: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Okelity2812:
Here is my issue; i was refused visa on the financial grounds. UKVI refused me visa stating that i'm supposed to have an a closing account balance of 20006pounds, but that is not the case by my calculation my account balance should be 15306 pounds.
Here is how i arrived my conclusion; my school fees is 14000 of which i paid 6000 and was given a discount of 4700 by the school which amounts to 10700 pounds and a balance of 3300 pounds to be paid to the school. it should be noted that i am aware of 12006 living expenses and as a result of which i had a balance of 17004 in my bank statement.
My CAS only showed that 6000 was paid by me and failed to mention the 4700pounds discount that was given to me(i didn't know it was supposed to reflect on my CAS). UKVI refused me visa saying that i can apply for administrative review. i complained about the decision to my school and they said they'll look into it and carry out proper investigation. however, my fear is that i dont know if the school will write to UKVI saying they made mistake on my CAS or will they ask me to apply for again of which another bank statement will be required, i no longer posses such funds in my account . please i'd like to know if someone has experienced something similar and what my next course of action should be

Name of the school and location?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okelity2812(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
All I can say is that the school is located in London @Ibm08
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vannie21: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
awumen:

So u na our Petakwa (PH) person, wich area u lego de roast ur bole and fish? Me na Trans Amadi o.
DHL deliver our own in less than 48hrs moreover you don't need to go into their office to pick it up,they have a swipe box inside their premises,just key in the tracking numbers and each passport will drop. It's automated.
Congrat in advance, we de Scotland already I for show area com shak visa drink
Thanks @awumen..I dey Elelenwo o..So, I should be tracking it. Abi?..How s Scotland?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pieaa: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
How do I find a cheap university for master in public health. Will like to do a one year course in that field..
Please help, I be jjc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
vannie21:
Thanks @awumen..I dey Elelenwo o..So, I should be tracking it. Abi?..How s Scotland?
Track o my dear, Scotland is ok. Isolation ends tomorrow. The isolation is boring for street people like us.
Meanwhile, do you have plans to fly via Abuja or lagos and where do you plan to do covid test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Femiswagg(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
awumen:

Good Femi,we are a family of 4 too, though already in Scotland. It's not an easy task running this whole application thing when you are more than one or when its a family. So start preparation early enough from food, to stuffs that kids will need. The 10 days isolation is boring, kids will eat almost every hour. Pack enough of everything and anything though you can also make shop using your naija master and visa cards on Amazon.
Best of luck to us all

Thanks and appreciate!!!!
I really appreciate the advice !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SandraDee: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations!!
Opp27:
VISA VISA VISA!!!
I don't know where to start but these last 42 days have been something else for me but I thank God the end of it is sweet.
All 5 of us got our visas
#HeisafaithfulGod
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Your sch is the problem,you could have raised an alarm when you didn't see it on your CAS. I am so sorry
Okelity2812:
Here is my issue; i was refused visa on the financial grounds. UKVI refused me visa stating that i'm supposed to have an a closing account balance of 20006pounds, but that is not the case by my calculation my account balance should be 15306 pounds.
Here is how i arrived my conclusion; my school fees is 14000 of which i paid 6000 and was given a discount of 4700 by the school which amounts to 10700 pounds and a balance of 3300 pounds to be paid to the school. it should be noted that i am aware of 12006 living expenses and as a result of which i had a balance of 17004 in my bank statement.
My CAS only showed that 6000 was paid by me and failed to mention the 4700pounds discount that was given to me(i didn't know it was supposed to reflect on my CAS). UKVI refused me visa saying that i can apply for administrative review. i complained about the decision to my school and they said they'll look into it and carry out proper investigation. however, my fear is that i dont know if the school will write to UKVI saying they made mistake on my CAS or will they ask me to apply for again of which another bank statement will be required, i no longer posses such funds in my account . please i'd like to know if someone has experienced something similar and what my next course of action should be
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
URGENT PLEASE.

My school reaches out that they may defer me cos I didn't enroll in time due to GTB handwork of dollar card and all.

Can I get out this week, please??

Ibm08:

Name of the school and location?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ODAVI(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
URGENT PLEASE.

My school reaches out that they may defer me cos I didn't enroll in time due to GTB handwork of dollar card and all.

Can I get out this week, please??

FraudMan:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Santa2:

Go to Keystone..they will give you PTA in pounds..Got mine yesterday.
wow... Thanks for this info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pieaa: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pieaa:
How do I find a cheap university for master in public health. Will like to do a one year course in that field..
Please help, I be jjc.

Someone please answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
www.google.com

Pieaa:
Please help, I be jjc.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Okelity2812:
So sorry about this... The school will have to issue you a new Cas stating the discount as soon as possible. If they issue u... Then apply for admin review... Stating what happened.
If you want to reapply again
You can still use the same bank statements provided it is not up to 31 days since it has bin printed.
Also write a detailed additional note concerning how the school didn't include the discount and how it led to your visa being refused.

May God favour you. Don't give up... It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rabato: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Abeg who applied to Sheffield Hallam University? Let’s connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Rabato:
Abeg who applied to Sheffield Hallam University? Let’s connect.

Make I send you message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rabato: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
oppsonn:

Make I send you message

Oya na make we yarn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olaness: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
olaness:
1.Please I need clarification on the difference between online application and one submitted at the TLS.
2. Does one have any advantage over the other?
3. Can we choose the date we want for biometrics or is it automatically assigned?

Make someone pls answer my questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oppsonn: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
oppsonn:

Please can someone explain this POF?

I think my account balance should show that I can finance my first year and not the whole program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bam09: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
awumen:

1 verve,1 visa and 5 master card, all naira debit. That automatically gives us 700$ per month equivalent of 500 pounds and Amazon's rate is 571 to 1 pounds

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justinaa2012: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2021
VISA VISA VISA

Application on 7/01/2021
Biometric on 13/01/2021
Collection Mail on 17/02/2021
Visa collected on 18/02/2021
School Resumed on 15/02/2021
MSC Information Technology Management
University of Wolverhampton

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by myvic70(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning all. please this covid test is confusing. I have two children under 8 year traveling with their mum to the UK. Are the children required to go for Covid test?
Please any parent that travelled recently with dependant should share their experience.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oggg: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2021
myvic70:
Good morning all. please this covid test is confusing. I have two children under 8 year traveling with their mum to the UK. Are the children required to go for Covid test?
Please any parent that travelled recently with dependant should share their experience.
Thanks
no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations

Femiswagg:
VISA ALERT !!!

Family of 4
Tution fully paid(uni of salford).
Bank account (20m) in main applicants account to show living expenses for herself and the dependants.

Date of application/subbmision online 10th Feb.
Date of Biometric 11th Feb
Priority visa service
TLS text message for passport collection 18th of Feb
Visa issued on the 15th of Feb .

Documents Submitted
Main Applicant (Wifey)
Bank statement
CAS
BSC CERTIFICATE,Transcript and Waec certificate
Marriage certificate and news paper publication
Letter of introduction
Family photographs
TB Test result
Apartment fully paid for isolation

Husband (Dependant 1)
Bank statement
Marriage certificate
TB TEST result

Children (2 dependants)
Birth certificate
Consent letters signed by both parents
TB TEST result
Bank statement .

We all used main applicant bank statement .

Thanks and appreciate you all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2021
Honestly this is the best thing to do, to be on a safer side.

Please can you kindly advise, regarding the cover letter, whom are we to address it to?

Thank you.

FraudMan:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations smiley

justinaa2012:
VISA VISA VISA

Application on 7/01/2021
Biometric on 13/01/2021
Collection Mail on 17/02/2021
Visa collected on 18/02/2021
School Resumed on 15/02/2021
MSC Information Technology Management
University of Wolverhampton

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.