Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309421 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by feyijo: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anyone applying or currently in Bournemouth University?
I submitted my application for September 2021 3months ago and there as been no response till now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eddymatti(m): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please can anyone help here
eddymatti:
Hello guys in the house, please I need urgent response..
If an applicant is scheduled for interview and the applicant sent them a mail rescheduling the interview, will they interview be rescheduled?
After the mail was sent, the applicant still saw a miss call on his phone.
Is there any reason to be worried? Cause they are yet to reply the mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fountain67: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Same with me o, I submitted application since January 27th, no response yet
feyijo:
I submitted my application for September 2021 3months ago and there as been no response till now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lianalexa: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please who can advise on the bank with the best rates at the moment. I would really appreciate a response.
Thanks everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
I have an offer of admission there. September 2021
danieldg:
Hi guys!

Please anyone that's going to or is already in University of South Wales, I would like to relate.

my resumption is for this September
mail : dgbenro@gmail.com
or a direct message

I have asked severally, no feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Damzydaymond19:

I just got my conditional offer to university of sunderland top up . I was asked to provide ielts. But I requested for English proficiency letter from my school too . Was it accepted?

I mailed them my English proficiency letter last night, i got a mail today that it’s been accepted. All I need to do now is to pay a deposit of £3500 to get my CAS and pay full balance before or at enrollment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
feyijo:

fountain67:
Same with me o, I submitted application since January 27th, no response yet

I applied to Bournemouth university last week as well, I only got a mail yesterday to upload my passport details and data page. I think there was an error during the upload while making the application.

Waiting to hear from them again sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gracious13: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good evening justwise and co

I have an issue.

I once applied for visit visa last year when I was married... I uploaded my marriage certificate

I'm not into the marriage anymore and we haven't gone for divorce ... Obviously we aren't staying together... We have gone our separate ways since last year june...no kids tho

I wanna get re-married soon and the date is fixed August 14.

At the same time I'm applying for UK student visa. Sept intake

In my application form should I click on married or divorce (ps. No divorce letter for now ) and what's the possibility that I will be able to invite my new husband over as a dependant ...

Please advice �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nkem222: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
LagosismyHome:

I don't know the process to get custody documents...but since you are in lagos then ask around
I spoke to a lawyer he said due to covid19 getting a custody document takes a lot of time but affidavit a bit fast.can I use an affidavit or it must be custody?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hasniemohaz: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Helloy good people, please I need your advice and it's seriously needed at this time. I need opinions from differents spychs. Every option or advice is worthy of appreciation cos life itself is not at equilibrium.

I'm a busniness man, went into busniness in 2018 as I was working for an international organization and I got dropped due to my low educational level. Since the start of my business, debt has always been my friend, crippled my credit score, owing a lot of people and many sad stories like that.
This year I thought of going for my masters in the UK with three dependants.
This is where advice is strongly needed.
1- I have a house with 20m, I'm thinking for selling and going to the uk or I should take another loan of 5m from one institution that I am currently owing 3m as the institution told me to collect another 8m to revive my business here in Ibadan so I can always make repayment with easy means. My God feelings is telling me to sell and move out. Your option is highly welcomed
2- after my masters, I can always apply for my wife and vice versa so we can stay for 10 years
3- is it true that after 10 years you will be issue Permanent stay in the UK? Or when you have a baby who was born there and attained the age of 7 years that you will be given papers.
4- is it worth it selling my property worth 20m?
I have a USA B1B2 visa but I'm scared of going there to be living ilegally and all the wahala we dey read here. That's why I'm planing to move to the UK through school route.
Should I take the 8m loan form the institution? and continue life in Nigeria but the problem I have is my family don't want me around. They are fighting to take over my other properties in and my fahrter side don't want me around cos they believe I'm too comfortable than most of them being the last born of the family of 26 with five wives. My busniness stopped at the moment as I'm not doing anything for now and I'm afraid to take up the loan so it won't turn to another thing again. Family and friends don't allowe rest with calls jsybto bring money and money and they all see me as bad man they don't want to accept that I don't have at the moment. It's only me and my wife and our little girl that's is all alone now. Please advise cos I'm just tired of everything. I just want to run away

Thank you good people

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cutieb(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Onyxfidel1:

Gurus and those that have successfully applied for dependants visa, is my kid's sch result needed or just a reference letter from their school

There's no need to upload any proof or reference letter from the school.
The I formation needed is just name of the school they attend/attended which you will fill, the class (not so sure, can't remember of this was asked) and the contact no of the School. I put the phone number of the school owner in my case. I didn't upload any document pertaining to their school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damidolly: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
I will allow the gurus in the house to advise you accordingly, however, your nos 2, kindly note that you can only bring in your dependants to UK while studying, you will not be able to bring them in after your study. Kindly seek God face, let him direct your path/ways and it shall be well with you.
hasniemohaz:
Helloy good people, please I need your advice and it's seriously needed at this time. I need opinions from differents spychs. Every option or advice is worthy of appreciation cos life itself is not at equilibrium.

I'm a busniness man, went into busniness in 2018 as I was working for an international organization and I got dropped due to my low educational level. Since the start of my business, debt has always been my friend, crippled my credit score, owing a lot of people and many sad stories like that.
1- I have a house with 20m, I'm thinking for selling and going to the uk or I should take another loan of 5m from one institution that I am currently owing 3m as the institution told me to collect another 8m to revive my business here in Ibadan so I can always make repayment with easy means. My God feelings is telling me to sell and move out. Your option is highly welcomed
2- after my masters, I can always apply for my wife and vice versa so we can stay for 10 years
3- is it true that after 10 years you will be issue Permanent stay in the UK? Or when you have a baby who was born there and attained the age of 7 years that you will be given papers.
I have a USA B1B2 visa but I'm scared of going there to be living ilegally and all the wahala we dey read here. That's why I'm planing to move to the UK through school route.
Should I take the 8m loan form the institution? and continue life in Nigeria but the problem I have is my family don't want me around. They are fighting to take over my other properties in and my fahrter side don't want me around cos they believe I'm too comfortable than most of them being the last born of the family of 26 with five wives. My busniness stopped at the moment as I'm not doing anything for now and I'm afraid to take up the loan so it won't turn to another thing again. Family and friends don't allowe rest with calls jsybto bring money and money and they all see me as bad man they don't want to accept that I don't have at the moment. It's only me and my wife and our little girl that's is all alone now. Please advise cos I'm just tired of everything. I just want to run away

Thank you good people

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
hasniemohaz:
Helloy good people, please I need your advice and it's seriously needed at this time.

Gurus pls comman give our brother here advice ooo. And pls emphasize on that number 3 because it catches my interest especially the bolded.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
Gracious13:
Good evening justwise and co

I have an issue.

I once applied for visit visa last year when I was married... I uploaded my marriage certificate

I'm not into the marriage anymore and we haven't gone for divorce ... Obviously we aren't staying together... We have gone our separate ways since last year june...no kids tho

I wanna get re-married soon and the date is fixed August 14.

At the same time I'm applying for UK student visa. Sept intake

In my application form should I click on married or divorce (ps. No divorce letter for now ) and what's the possibility that I will be able to invite my new husband over as a dependant ...

Please advice �

1. Are you going to get divorce before getting married?

2. When are you planning to apply for visa?

I think there is an option of separation in that form, if you going to apply before marriage then select separation an option then use the space provided or extra paper to give a bit of details and also mention that you will be getting married by August.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
eddymatti:
Hello guys in the house, please I need urgent response..
If an applicant is scheduled for interview and the applicant sent them a mail rescheduling the interview, will they interview be rescheduled?
After the mail was sent, the applicant still saw a miss call on his phone.
Is there any reason to be worried?
Cause they are yet to reply the mail.

I’m afraid YES. . . . . .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
hasniemohaz:

Thank you good people

1. I suggest you keep your house and take a loan .

2. You will not be able to apply for your wife after masters to come over as dependant unless you are able to get a graduate job and apply for tier 2 visa

3. Both are true, after 10yrs you will be given ILR it valid for 10yrs but you can apply for citizenship a year after getting ILR.

4. I don't know the value of your house but i suggest you keep hold of it because its an asset that grows in value as times goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
The baby part of the question is actually 10 years. Used to be 7 years

EddieMurphie:

Gurus pls comman give our brother here advice ooo. And pls emphasize on that number 3 because it catches my interest especially the bolded.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
If my program starts in September, can I start visa application by May? Or when is the earliest I can start visa application?

Assuming I pay the tuition deposit and get CAS in April?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
You can apply 6 months to start date

kaze4blues:
If my program starts in September, can I start visa application by May? Or when is the earliest I can start visa application?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Yes you can, earliest you can apply is 6 months before the start of your course

kaze4blues:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by emmaze2000(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
williams20:
Good job by all , thanks for giving back . pls no one has mentioned Lincoln university at all here , is all well with the school?

All is well o, I have an offer from Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Bourne007:
The baby part of the question is actually 10 years. Used to be 7 years

Bros I believe you ooo but do you have a link to it so I can read. I didn’t see anything regards this on google
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by royalrich(m): 3:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning fam, please I want to know if mistake on biometrics invitation letter can be corrected?
Please, I need the reply urgently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kaze4blues(m): 5:14am On Mar 10, 2021
For good rates, is it advisable to pay with the flutterwave barter card?

Or which payment methods offer the best rates?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hinxx: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2021
In my own profoundly humble opinion, I would suggest you sell the property to clear out your loans here to revive your credit score, then use the rest to travel and start life afresh, because you will have loads of other bills to pay in the UK which would hinder your ability to service the loans home and possible access to credit/loan abroad; and I’m not sure but your bad credit rating here could be used against you when running a background check on your name... the Credit bureau can be easily accessed online.

hasniemohaz:

Thank you good people

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Henix(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2021
hasniemohaz:

Thank you good people

Why not look for admission in either US or Canada, and then process their students visa? I think u have a better prospect in either of the countries than UK, from what I have read and heard. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bokoarerams: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2021
hasniemohaz:

Thank you good people

To start with. Thank God for putting the traveling idea into your head
So firstly. Look for a school and apply to. When you apply and get ur admission. Every other decision will b made accordingly. Trust me.

But if you travel and leave your ppty that means u have left it for the remaining 25children

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Please anyone with an idea of a bank with the best rate for form A? Please help! Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mentored: 8:31am On Mar 10, 2021
Onyxfidel1:

Gurus and those that have successfully applied for dependants visa, is my kid's sch result needed or just a reference letter from their school

Got this here

FOR DEPENDANTS
a. Spouses only: Marriage certificate.

b. Spouses and Children: Maintenance evidence: Bank statement showing £845 monthly * 9 months for within London or £680 monthly * 9 months for outside London. This must be in the account for at least 28 days; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

For dependant spouses, the money can be in your account or your partner's account.

For dependant children, the money can be in either parent's account.

c. Spouses and children: TB test certificate (From IOM only)

d. Your children only: Child(ren)'s birth certificate showing you as their parent.

e. Spouse or parent's Biometric Residence Permit if they are already in the UK, their vignette /GWF number if they have gotten their vignette but are still in Nigeria or if they are awaiting their application decision.

f. For spouses, you can include pictures of you and your spouse to prove that your marriage is genuine and subsisting or communication evidence (if you have lived apart prior to your application especially in cases where the spouse has travelled to the UK already).

g. For children only: consent letter signed by both parents or legal guardian. See sample here (edit as required): http://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=29499

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/supporting-documents#consent

h. Your passport.

i. IHS payment. No need to upload your IHS receipt as the payment is automatically linked to the application for which it was made.

Partner application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/country-nationality/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk?_ga=2.266335631.125829891.1608378020-1159481724.1592400843

Child dependant application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/country-nationality/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk?_ga=2.27768124.125829891.1608378020-1159481724.1592400843

COSTS.
1. Visa fee: £348 . For further info, check on costs and requirements check https://www.gov.uk/student-visa

2. TB test fee: currently N57,800. Check for booking, cost, and updated information here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria

3. IHS cost: Currently £470 for each year of your course plus £235 for the extra 4-6 months granted in addition to the duration of your course.
Calculate how much your IHS will cost here: https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

4. Optional processing service fees. Check here for more info: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/2020
a. Priority: £220 (application processed, ideally, within 5 working days)
b. Super priority: £956 (application processed, ideally, within 24 hours)
c. For other value added services, check
https://pos.tlscontact.com/abv_en/added-value-services

NOTE: For single parents who want to travel with their under-18 child(ren) but not with the child(ren)'s other parent, you will need a death certificate, sole custody order or any other legal document that shows that the child(ren)'s other parent isn't in the picture anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Geebee5: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Good morning everyone,
If the main applicant is already in Bristol but living in Cardiff will there be a problem when the dependant is applying for Visa? as regards the location being different from the school environment (Bristol).
Thanks
@justwise @Lagosismyhome @mimilyrics @everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by quinstershaw: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Please can one stay in UK after a 9 months MSc course to probably look for job and start working there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2021
mentored:

Got this here

Thanks another for this information.

Is there any other way I can pay for visa and IHS without dom account, is flutter waves OK or any other one

FOR DEPENDANTS
a. Spouses only: Marriage certificate.

b. Spouses and Children: Maintenance evidence: Bank statement showing £845 monthly * 9 months for within London or £680 monthly * 9 months for outside London. This must be in the account for at least 28 days; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

For dependant spouses, the money can be in your account or your partner's account.

For dependant children, the money can be in either parent's account.

c. Spouses and children: TB test certificate (From IOM only)

d. Your children only: Child(ren)'s birth certificate showing you as their parent.

e. Spouse or parent's Biometric Residence Permit if they are already in the UK, their vignette /GWF number if they have gotten their vignette but are still in Nigeria or if they are awaiting their application decision.

f. For spouses, you can include pictures of you and your spouse to prove that your marriage is genuine and subsisting or communication evidence (if you have lived apart prior to your application especially in cases where the spouse has travelled to the UK already).

g. For children only: consent letter signed by both parents or legal guardian. See sample here (edit as required): http://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=29499

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/ssid/immigration/tier-4-application/supporting-documents#consent

h. Your passport.

i. IHS payment. No need to upload your IHS receipt as the payment is automatically linked to the application for which it was made.

Partner application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/country-nationality/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk?_ga=2.266335631.125829891.1608378020-1159481724.1592400843

Child dependant application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/country-nationality/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk?_ga=2.27768124.125829891.1608378020-1159481724.1592400843

COSTS.
1. Visa fee: £348 . For further info, check on costs and requirements check https://www.gov.uk/student-visa

2. TB test fee: currently N57,800. Check for booking, cost, and updated information here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria

3. IHS cost: Currently £470 for each year of your course plus £235 for the extra 4-6 months granted in addition to the duration of your course.
Calculate how much your IHS will cost here: https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

4. Optional processing service fees. Check here for more info: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/visa-regulations-revised-table/2020
a. Priority: £220 (application processed, ideally, within 5 working days)
b. Super priority: £956 (application processed, ideally, within 24 hours)
c. For other value added services, check
https://pos.tlscontact.com/abv_en/added-value-services

NOTE: For single parents who want to travel with their under-18 child(ren) but not with the child(ren)'s other parent, you will need a death certificate, sole custody order or any other legal document that shows that the child(ren)'s other parent isn't in the picture anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.