Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1305901 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Obehi44:

Okay I understand you!
Thanks for your response.
But if I return the money back to the account, do I need to print the statement again? Or just continue with the visa application with the statement already approved by the school before giving CAS. Since there is still about 10 - 15 days for the 31 days rule before visa application.

You might use the same statement and do priority(a week) application process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wizzy2021: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Please people, I have my money in dollars, but I want to change to Naira for form A, is it advisable to change it now as I am waiting for admission, or wait until they give me the admission before I change it? I am asking because I still need to keep the money for 28days in my account. After admission and before issuing CAS, will the time given to me by the school be enough to get the 28days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2021
wizzy2021:
Please people, I have my money in dollars, but I want to change to Naira for form A, is it advisable to change it now as I am waiting for admission, or wait until they give me the admission before I change it? I am asking because I still need to keep the money for 28days in my account. After admission and before issuing CAS, will the time given to me by the school be enough to get the 28days?

Naira loses value so definitely keep the dollars.... also why not wait for admission before you even start anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2021
Lily89:

Did they invite you for an interview?

No response from them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sodaug: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Thanks for this
they need you to accept the unconditional offer you recieved so send an email to the admissions team saying you've accepted the conditional offer and you are anticipating the unconditional offer, you will get your unconditional offer asap.

use this format.
Dear Admissions team
thank you for the conditional offer
for the * insert degree level and course name* I am delighted to formally accept the offer since every condition (insert the condition the asked for) has been met. I look forward to receiving
the unconditional offer letter soon.
Thank you.
*inset name*
*insert student number*
*insert application number*
I did this Monday and I got my unconditional offer before the end of the day.
Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Hi guys,

For the TB test, are we getting the results immediately? If not, how long does it take to get the result? Also, how long does it take to do the test on the appointment day, are they fast?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wizzy2021: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Thank you
LagosismyHome:

Naira loses value so definitely keep the dollars.... also why not wait for admission before you even start anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kellyd2: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2021
wizzy2021:
Please, Teesside sent me consent form for UKVI, on the Student number, is that the Application number I need to write there?
Use the reference number on the consent mail that was sent to you. I used that as my student number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by myk1759: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:
Hi guys,

For the TB test, are we getting the results immediately? If not, how long does it take to get the result? Also, how long does it take to do the test on the appointment day, are they fast?

Please assist with this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy17(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2021
Hello house,
Is there a deadline for Teesside university tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:
Hi guys,

Yes the result usually comes out later that day...except maybe if there a problem . If not that the normal...however from a planning presepctive give 1 or 2 - 3 days allowance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 9:04am On Apr 20, 2021
haywhy17:
Hello house,
Is there a deadline for Teesside university tuition deposit
I think the deadline should be at the applicant's discretion. Offer of acceptance deadline is May 23rd 2021, anytime from that time they will start issuing CAS and without a deposit one cannot get a CAS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Yes the result usually comes out later that day...except maybe if there a problem . If not that the normal...however from a planning presepctive give 1 our 2 days allowance
Okay, so like how many hours will this take if the result is to come the same day? I am asking because of work, I don't know if I should take the whole day off or just some hours off. My appointment is for 7.30am

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kenzo38: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Cpearl4u:
Please who is going to the University of Plymouth?
What course did you apply for?
can we link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2021
If anyone wants to use Form A today, I will advise you go to Eco bank. I have been to 3 different banks today and Eco bank's rate is the smallest. Union bank said 582.24..... First bank said 581.4 and even told me it could take 2 to 4 weeks.

I will be going with Eco bank, it's 577.1 and the processing time is 3 to 5 working days.

The banker told me yesterday's rate was even 570 as against the 576 Uba and access bank charged.

If you can make it to Eco bank today, then do fast. The market will close by 1pm today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by myk1759: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:
Okay, so like how many hours will this take if the result is to come the same day? I am asking because of work, I don't know if I should take the whole day off or just some hours off. My appointment is for 7.30am

In the same shoes. My appointment is for 7.30am on April 29.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by myk1759: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Destiny20five:
If anyone wants to use Form A today, I will advise you go to Eco bank. I have been to 3 different banks today and Eco bank's rate is the smallest. Union bank said 582.24..... First bank said 581.4 and even told me it could take 2 to 4 weeks.

I will be going with Eco bank, it's 577.1 and the processing time is 3 to 5 working days.

The banker told me yesterday's rate was even 570 as against the 576 Uba and access bank charged.

If you can make it to Eco bank today, then do fast. The market will close by 1pm today.

Thanks for the information.

Do I have to open an account with the bank before the Form A can be processed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cyberknight: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:

Usually takes a couple of hours, you should be out by noon at worst.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2021
Cyberknight:

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Destiny20five: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Yea i think so. I have an account with all the banks i went to sha

myk1759:

Thanks for the information.

Do I have to open an account with the bank before the Form A can be processed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Cyberknight:

More like he or she will be done by 1:00/1:30pm! I can almost bet lol.

They tell you to prepare to be at IOM for you to 6 hours so please prepare.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2021
canadaishome:
Thank you for your answers to my previous questions.

I visited page one and I've noted the cost and information of the required steps. But I couldn't figure out which step comes first after getting CAS from the school.

Is there another page I can read please?

Is the full student visa application done online?

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=feyijo post=100945906]Yes, last week Tuesday. I don’t what the rate is this week

Thanks so much will try and find out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by erekilicious: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Please, I would like to know which school you applied to, looking for a better offer other than Teesside. Thanks
Hinxx:

Teesside is very very terrible with correspondence, I had to back out of their offer after I needed a urgent response and it wasn’t answered for 3 weeks after two reminders. Then I got a better offer in another school. The fact that the school seems cheap makes them have loads of students thereby making their correspondence poor due to traffic and this is a peak period for them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please,
Is there a deadline for Salford university tuition deposit after one gets the conditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
2nex:
Please,
Is there a deadline for Salford university tuition deposit after one gets the conditional offer?
August 9th

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Pls can I pay for TB (iom) via my bank transfer? There is no one close to me here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nnefab: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
ugomnaanny:
Pls can I pay for TB (iom) via my bank transfer? There is no one close to me here
Yes you can. This information is on their website. When you make payment via a transfer, use your international passport number as the narration or remark for the transaction.

On your appointment day, go with your payment receipt print out and your international passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:
Yes you can. This information is on their website. When you make payment via a transfer, use your international passport number as the narration or remark for the transaction.

On your appointment day, go with your payment receipt print out and your international passport.
thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
ugomnaanny:
August 9th

Sorry, where did you find this information?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Goddys(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nnefab:
Thanks so much

How did you get your appointment date and time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.