Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303874 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 3:36am On May 09, 2021
ricdavies:

Please which of their emails did you send a message to for booking. I sent them one but they just send an automated reply and that’s all

That automated mail gan gan is only what you need. Click on the link and you will be able to book. No dates in May and June but you will see when you get to July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 3:53am On May 09, 2021
sammyoo:
I have come again o.
Pls is dependants IHS amount usually lower than main applicants amount? Just asking out of curiosity. We used my course start and end dates but the amount is lower than what I paid for my own application. Hope I've not messed up.
Cc Justwise

I paid lower for my dependents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gunit87: 4:29am On May 09, 2021
Thanks I will do that
Oggg:
pls in ur visa application, do yourself a huge favour by mentioning all visa refusals you have acquired.. pls dnt even try anything funny when it’s tht time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:04am On May 09, 2021
mumzt:

I paid lower for my dependents.

This is incorrect as it should be the same not lower .... so maybe it wasn't spotted. I hope they don't come and make it an issue during renewal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jesusbae32: 6:10am On May 09, 2021
EddieMurphie:

Hmmmm, pretty fast. Pre-CAS interview mail came in 24hrs after payment. Make man go prepare oooo cheesy

Hello good morning
Have you done your interview and how was it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sola21: 6:53am On May 09, 2021
They did not request for an interview. I went straight for the standard and it was within 15working days.....I dont know if it is because of the visa type.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sola21: 6:58am On May 09, 2021
Moving4:
Please can I get to this address (Ground and First Floors, Etiebets Place, 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos) if I'm coming from Warri before 11a.m in the morning? My appointment is at 12p.m.

I'm wondering if I should go a day before but I don't know where to stay, or if maybe there are cheap hotels around there I can lodge

If there is a 7am or 8am flight from Warri on the appointment day then fine. From the airport take a cab to Etiebet place, that timing gives you enough time . It is not far from the Domestic airport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sola21: 7:02am On May 09, 2021
Gegede:
congratulations pls did u do any interview and is paying for priority visa worth it ?

They did not request for an interview. I went straight for the standard and it was within 15working days.....I dont know if it is because of the visa type.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 7:14am On May 09, 2021
sola21:

Good morning Sola,

What type of visa did you apply for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 7:40am On May 09, 2021
Really? I uploaded my NECO and also uploaded my English Proficiency letter when applying. Do you think that can work?
gigi24:

They don't accept NECO at Hull.

its either WAEC or IELTS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ishola075(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2021
Guys please, how much is living expense for dependant outer London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:09am On May 09, 2021
ishola075:

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:09am On May 09, 2021
ishola075:

Justwise post on page 1 has the full requirements

Maintenance requirements:
Spouses and Children: Maintenance evidence: Bank statement showing £845 monthly * 9 months for within London or £680 monthly * 9 months for outside London. This must be in the account for at least 28 days; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2021
elleven45:
Please house I want to ask if they still do interviews at the embassy for student visa?
someone should please answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2021
otunbanimi:
Good day,

please how do i go about swearing an affidavit? there is a wrong DOB on my Waec result.

i heard that court are on strike.

what is the best way to go about this as i have already submitted the result to the school. i just want to forward the sworn affidavit to the school

I was able to correct mine this very last week. I did it through someone at Ogba.. I also got the connect on this Thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 10:38am On May 09, 2021
Callmed:
You get to pay for IHS during your visa application process. No, you cannot pay with your naira master card, you either have to pay with a dorm account card or a family or friend abroad can pay for you. Lastly, the parallel market rate applies.

Thank You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waleypaparazzi: 10:48am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=ricdavies post=101496565][/quote]
I know of Middlesex and their minimum deposit is 1000 pound which is fair though, I don’t know about Greenwich so at this point your funds should determine your decision. Form A is good but you need to call your Account Officer so he/she can help you out, i did for my wife using GTB and it took 10 working days, some other bank varies and they can tell you 3weeks,2 weeks or so. TB test is hard to get this days but keep trying as i am trying to secure for my wife as well, tomorrow is Monday and we will try to shoot again or you might send them a mail, go to their portal to get the email contacts and their phone mumbers. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tumiabbey: 12:19pm On May 09, 2021
elleven45:
someone should please answer me

I think it depends! I wasn’t interviewed. Got my visa 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by EddieMurphie: 12:54pm On May 09, 2021
jesusbae32:

Hello good morning
Have you done your interview and how was it?

Hi, the interview is coming up on Wednesday. After making research from current and prospective SHU students on the thread, it shouldn’t be a big deal as long as you know your onions. Besides, you will be sent a document more like a template of likely questions you will be asked.

Are you a prospective SHU applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 1:07pm On May 09, 2021
Samopex05:

I have responded to your email. Use your biodata page of your passport as photo identification. Let’s communicate via email so as not to derail the thread.

It’s a very very straight forward process. You don’t need any barrister or solicitor

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kluv2011(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
tumiabbey:

I think it depends! I wasn’t interviewed. Got my visa 2 weeks ago

For September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
Bro.

Return to the Part 1 of this thread and get acquainted with the process through Part 5.

Ask question for clarity when need be.

Laturuturu:
I use an agent because first the guy has been helping a lot of people that I know
Also the whole process looks confusing to me.
I appreciate your response.

Please do you have idea how one goes about the TB test .
I called him few minutes ago about the specific date that for the TB test. He said he will get back to me on the date.

I can still suspend his services because its still early.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by foley24: 1:58pm On May 09, 2021
Good afternoon everyone
Pls can I use hotel address for the passenger locator form ? Cos I planned to quarantine in a hotel first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone.
Please I'm asking for a friend.
How long does it take to get CAS from Northumbria University after submitting all necessary documents?
Thank You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 2:41pm On May 09, 2021
Amylew:

That automated mail gan gan is only what you need. Click on the link and you will be able to book. No dates in May and June but you will see when you get to July.

Thanks I was able to book for July 12th yesterday night

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ricdavies: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
Waleypaparazzi:

I know of Middlesex and their minimum deposit is 1000 pound which is fair though, I don’t know about Greenwich so at this point your funds should determine your decision. Form A is good but you need to call your Account Officer so he/she can help you out, i did for my wife using GTB and it took 10 working days, some other bank varies and they can tell you 3weeks,2 weeks or so. TB test is hard to get this days but keep trying as i am trying to secure for my wife as well, tomorrow is Monday and we will try to shoot again or you might send them a mail, go to their portal to get the email contacts and their phone mumbers. I hope this helps

For the universities I just want to go to one that will give me access to more job opportunities after school. I have a GT bank account so I will make use of it thanks. As for the TB test I was able to book late last night. Apparently the portal is free late in the night so it’s easy to schedule. I booked for July 12th.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayuscares4u(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2021
Does Birmingham city university ask for bank statement before issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
Good afternoon nairaland friends.

Manchester Metropolitan gave unconditional offers of £15,500, the discount was not listed, but in the email it was stated that when the fees is paid that the £2,000 discount will reflect in the CAS. I have paid the deposit of £3,000

My questions now is that
1) what will be my POF
Calculations with the maintenance for 28 days for CAS?

2) Please do I calculate using £15,500-£3,000 deposit
for my POF for 28 days?

3) Or do I wait for the receipt if they will send any?

I have emailed the school but kept replying me that the discount will be deducted after my deposit.

Please I need your suggestions gurus in the house @LagosismyHome, @ justwise and others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Waleypaparazzi: 4:34pm On May 09, 2021
ricdavies:

For the universities I just want to go to one that will give me access to more job opportunities after school. I have a GT bank account so I will make use of it thanks. As for the TB test I was able to book late last night. Apparently the portal is free late in the night so it’s easy to schedule. I booked for July 12th.

If it’s based on job opportunities i will advise you choose Middlesex University as it’s closer to London and i heard there are so many job opportunities in London. I wish you all the best my brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 4:34pm On May 09, 2021
LagosismyHome:

This is incorrect as it should be the same not lower .... so maybe it wasn't spotted. I hope they don't come and make it an issue during renewal

It actually staes there that its a bit cheaper for hildren.

I was charged £1280 and my dependents £1007. I used my course start and end dates and it brought up the amount. If its an error, I'm sure id be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.