Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303942 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 9:25pm On May 07, 2021
Good Evening Everyone.
Please I need a clarification on this. I need to sign an affidavit for my name arrangements for the purpose of visa application and the courts are on strike.
Can I get one signed by a Notary Public Officer?
Will this be accepted by Ukvi?
I look forward to your responses.
Thank You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 9:28pm On May 07, 2021
25000 thereabout

Melahou:

Please how much in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by meashelle: 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
Please who has applied for uk student visa with company sponsorship? What kind of questions did they ask you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Newerakings(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2021
PurpleDN:
Good Evening Everyone.
Please I need a clarification on this. I need to sign an affidavit for my name arrangements for the purpose of visa application and the courts are on strike.
Thank You.

YES, YOU CAN USE NOTARY PUBLIC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PurpleDN: 10:59pm On May 07, 2021
Newerakings:

YES, YOU CAN USE NOTARY PUBLIC

Thank You.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 11:18pm On May 07, 2021
Yemzzyy:

Hi, I really need your help, amongst the documents required to be submitted, phot identification needs to be certified by a barrister or solicitor. How did you do this please

I have responded to your email. Use your biodata page of your passport as photo identification. Let’s communicate via email so as not to derail the thread.

It’s a very very straight forward process. You don’t need any barrister or solicitor

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 11:21pm On May 07, 2021
PurpleDN:
Good Evening Everyone.
Thank You.

Just sent you a mail, please check.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 11:45pm On May 07, 2021
Congrats Veejaytv,has He not said it? Then He will do it. Olorun Agbaye you are mighty. Glad to hear this, looking out for Olori testimony too
Veejaytv1:
VISA ALERT!!!

God is truly a living God

I'm sure @justwise will remember my case and few other people, I applied sometimes in February with priority one day about 1k pounds, I was invited for an interview but they claimed they called but the call never got to me but I prompted them I didn't get a call on that which stands has an evidence for me but following day I was denied they said I didn't pick my call when they called! I was devastated I was so sad and worried but I kept my faith on, applied for administrative review via a lawyer in the uk which cost me about 300£ With all the evidence I could get from the network and police and Interpol self, 70 days plus nothing from them, but during the time I was in touch with school and taking classes and doing tests and assignments from school infact I was involved with student Union matter online to the extent I became a representative for student, school was willing to issue me a new CAS after the long wait I requested for a new cas and I was issued a week after, I applied again

Application submission: 27 April
Biometric: 29 April
No Decision email
Docs ready for pick: May 6
Picked up today with my Visa intact
Ikeja(priority)

After 3 uk visa denial I eventually got it

GOD IS TRULY A LIVING GOD
Not my first time traveling but uk has been hard but it's soft now

Thank you Nairalander for the supports I appreciate

University of Northampton January entry 2021, will be resuming second semester

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 11:49pm On May 07, 2021
Who says is not possible. It is very possible
Anyways,U can't go with dependents with BSC
DadR:
Hello Great Minds,

Well done on the great jobs being done here.

Kindly assist with the below enquires.

Can someone with a B.Sc. in Economics (2.2) apply for a B.Sc in Nursing since it's not possible to do an M.Sc in Nursing?

If yes, will the spouse and kids be issued dependant visas?

Also, will they be eligible for the 2 years PGWP?

Thank you.

Justwise
Lagosismyhome
Hosey.... pls assist

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 12:02am On May 08, 2021
People that applied Jan, they have not answered them,let alone u that applied yesterday. Pls seek option B and the truth is most schs are already winding down on September term. Nursing application closes so fast, applying for sept by Apr is late application. E.g people I know that applied to Oxford Brookes for nursing on Feb 21 no one was invited for interview cos they have closed application. What God cannot do doesn't exist, but before is too late January term is your best option
kwemkizito:
Good evening all, I applied for Nursing Adult via University of Central Lancashire on the 14th of April last month and up till now I haven't received any decision from them only Application confirmation, please what other step should I take, or I should wait?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vindosky: 1:46am On May 08, 2021
Petite22:
[qwuote author=vindosky post=101450650]Greetings All,
this platform has been so helpful.
I gained admission to the University of Lincoln with unconditional offer for Sept., I applied for a 50% scholarship which outcome should be out by 22nd June. I am thinking of paying the £2,000 to be issued CAS number, but i hope i won't be compelled to pay say 50% of the tuition fee pending the outcome of the scholarship.

Also, I am a bit confused when they say (School fees + maintenance money). must one have the total school fee amount in the bank and how much is the maintenance money?

Thank you

Hi, I got admission in the same school. I paid for the deposit and applied for the CAS. I also applied for the scholarship too, awaiting result in June. No, you won't be compelled to pay the 50% of the tuition fee. You can go ahead to pay the deposit to get your CAS.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Charle123great: 3:04am On May 08, 2021
Hi Guys,
I really appreciate this platform for your assistance so far.
I am in the process of processing my admission. I have
my maintenance fee for 9 months in my account. However, my brother who lives abroad wants to pay my tuition directly from their when I get my conditional offer (as it is easier and less expensive considering exchange rate/banking issues with Nigeria). Although the school requires just a £2000 pounds deposit, he intends just paying the whole tuition at a go so he doesn't need to send the money in naira form to my account in Nigeria. My question is , if he does this, when I apply for my visa , will the immigration department fault that the money used to pay the tuition didn't come from myself/account directly since siblings are not accepted as sponsors. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DadR: 4:51am On May 08, 2021
Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate.

Please can I DM, would like to explore the possibility of studying M.Sc Adult Nursing using B.Sc Economics.

Regards,

Ezriela:
Who says is not possible. It is very possible
Anyways,U can't go with dependents with BSC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 6:07am On May 08, 2021
Charle123great:
Hi Guys,
my maintenance fee for 9 months in my account. However, my brother who lives abroad wants to pay my tuition directly from their when I get my conditional offer (as it is easier and less expensive considering exchange rate/banking issues with Nigeria). Although the school requires just a £2000 pounds deposit, he intends just paying the whole tuition at a go so he doesn't need to send the money in naira form to my account in Nigeria. My question is , if he does this, when I apply for my visa , will the immigration department fault that the money used to pay the tuition didn't come from myself/account directly since siblings are not accepted as sponsors. Thanks.

I don't think that is an issue, visa officer don't care where u got the money you used to pay your tuition in as much it has been paid and the maintainance fees is in your account.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sola21: 7:04am On May 08, 2021
Visa Alert!

My UK Visa Application Approved. Thanks to nairaland forum . It was a standard application approved within 3 weeks.

I wish all applicants the best they wish themselves.

Thanks

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 7:30am On May 08, 2021
No p sir/ma
DadR:
Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate.

Please can I DM, would like to explore the possibility of studying M.Sc Adult Nursing using B.Sc Economics.

Regards,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 7:31am On May 08, 2021
Congrats Sola
sola21:
Visa Alert!

My UK Visa Application Approved. Thanks to nairaland forum . It was a standard application approved within 3 weeks.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 7:33am On May 08, 2021
There is no problem anyone can pay for you even if ur enemy decides to be at peace with you,and he offers to help,pls do not hesitate. He is not sponsoring you, sponsor is who you submit their statement of account and you are not submitting his statement
Charle123great:
Hi Guys,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Moshabiola: 8:01am On May 08, 2021
Greetings house,
I already have admission to Middlesex university and Aston university for September intake, please which one is better in all areas? and again I’m getting married by month end and would like my wife to come along with me, my marriage would be less than 6months by the time I put in my visa application, is that okay to do? Because I heard somewhere it’s advisable to let your marriage be at least 6months and above to avoid refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shanga(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2021
Veejaytv1:
VISA ALERT!!!

I'm sure @justwise will remember my case and few other people, I applied sometimes in February with priority one day about 1k pounds, I was invited for an interview but they claimed they called but the call never got to me but I prompted them I didn't get a call on that which stands has an evidence for me but following day I was denied they said I didn't pick my call when they called! I was devastated I was so sad and worried but I kept my faith on, applied for administrative review via a lawyer in the uk which cost me about 300£ With all the evidence I could get from the network and police and Interpol self, 70 days plus nothing from them, but during the time I was in touch with school and taking classes and doing tests and assignments from school infact I was involved with student Union matter online to the extent I became a representative for student, school was willing to issue me a new CAS after the long wait I requested for a new cas and I was issued a week after, I applied again

No Decision email
Ikeja(priority)

Congratulation,please I sent my bank statement to Northampton last week Thursday and it’s more than a week now and they have not sent CAS,I’m really worried,how many weeks did you get CAs after you sent them bank statement in your first application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gegede(m): 8:06am On May 08, 2021
sola21:
Visa Alert!

Thanks
congratulations pls did u do any interview and is paying for priority visa worth it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Panacea278: 8:24am On May 08, 2021
sola21:
Visa Alert!

Thanks

Congrats. We shall all testify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:25am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations VJ!
Veejaytv1:
VISA ALERT!!!

No Decision email
Ikeja(priority)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:47am On May 08, 2021
Thanks Hosey, I was actually looking forward to your response.

Someone asked me a question, please what's your opinion about it?
Which can be considered the best from:
MSc Nursing (Child, Pre-registration)
MSc Nursing (Adult, Pre-registration)
MSc Nursing (Mental Health, Pre-registration)
...in terms of job prospects in the UK and outside the UK (Canada, Australia).

I've been seeing Pre-registration since and I've been trying to know what it means but didn't get anything concrete per say online. Please does it mean what we call Registered Nurse (RN) here in Nigeria?

hosey:

Can someone with a B.Sc. in Economics (2.2) apply for a B.Sc in Nursing since it's not possible to do an M.Sc in Nursing?

Yes. You can do MSc Nursing but it is for two years. You must have care experience. Check Hertfordshire, Derby and other universities entry requirements.
For example: https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate/nursing-health-care-practice-courses/nursing-adult-msc/#entry-requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 8:55am On May 08, 2021
Congrats

sola21:
Visa Alert!

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 9:02am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations!
sola21:
Visa Alert!

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2021
Howoheye:
Thanks Hosey, I was actually looking forward to your response.

Someone asked me a question, please what's your opinion about it?
Which can be considered the best from:
MSc Nursing (Child, Pre-registration)
MSc Nursing (Adult, Pre-registration)
MSc Nursing (Mental Health, Pre-registration)
...in terms of job prospects in the UK and outside the UK (Canada, Australia).

I've been seeing Pre-registration since and I've been trying to know what it means but didn't get anything concrete per say online. Please does it mean what we call Registered Nurse (RN) here in Nigeria?

It allows people who have a bsc in another course, study nursing ie at a masters level and then become qualified nurses in the UK by been able to register

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Charle123great: 9:05am On May 08, 2021
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gegede(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2021
sharietayo:
I got an email today saying my pre-CAS interview was successful and CAS distribution should start in May, so I should wait for it. So i guess it applies to Sheffield Hallam University September 2021 intake.

pls I have an interview next week Thursday as well is there any hint about d interview thanks God bless u and pls how can I reach u here is my gmail atandateslim007@gmail.com many thnks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sola21: 9:21am On May 08, 2021
Many thanks

Congrats. We shall all testify[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Youngstar156: 9:28am On May 08, 2021
Hi guys
Pls I need your help on UK Schools that their tuition deposit not more than £2,000 - £4,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.