Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309342 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Beninboy01: 10:19pm On May 20, 2021
I really hope he is not in Nigeria, Nigeria don't deserve him for real.

Exoticmm:

You said my mind, like more than a decade!? God bless you for all that you do @justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by moshood008: 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
congratulations. Please I want to ask, during your visa processing, did you do any form of interview?
Tomyusf141:
VISA ALERT!!!

Biometrics 5th May
Collection mail 18th May
Visa was actually approved 11th May
Got my passport now with my Visa intact
Standard ikeja

I appreciate everyone on this platform keeping this thread alive.
Learned a whole lot here, made awesome friends too.
For those still waiting or still processing admission. Do not worry cos This visa go reach everyone !!!

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by moshood008: 10:45pm On May 20, 2021
Hi everyone, thank you all for the information shared.
I want to ask, during the visa application process, are we uploading the required documents ourselves or taking the original document during biometrics?
Been watching some videos on youtube, I don't seem to understand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OgbeniOptional(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2021
Are u afraid of interview?

moshood008:
congratulations. Please I want to ask, during your visa processing, did you do any form of interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2021
moshood008:
Hi everyone, thank you all for the information shared.
I want to ask, during the visa application process, are we uploading the required documents ourselves or taking the original document during biometrics?
Been watching some videos on youtube, I don't seem to understand.

It depends on you.

You can upload the documents required by yourself for free or you can pay N12,000 at the visa application centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 10:59pm On May 20, 2021
mattfeuter:

It depends on you.

You can upload the documents required by yourself for free or you can pay N12,000 at the visa application centre.

If we opt for assisted service, do we start the application on our own first and let them upload or they can do everything from scratch?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2021
canadaishome:

If we opt for assisted service, do we start the application on our own first and let them upload or they can do everything from scratch?

Yes.

Start your application yourself and you can let them upload for a fee or you can upload it yourself for free. When I applied , I uploaded mine myself.

12k can buy you many pepper soup plates you know grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomyusf141: 11:14pm On May 20, 2021
moshood008:

Thanks man. No interview wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 11:23pm On May 20, 2021
Sure you can, you'll let them know you made mistake while booking the appointment, you'll still have to fill all the details again and also crosschecked before the test is done.
I made mistake on one of my children date of birth and visa category while booking the appointed, I told them when I got there and everything was corrected at no cost.

senator77:
Please help ask them if one can correct passport number wrongly entered during booking on test day.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 11:28pm On May 20, 2021
sammyoo:
Sure you can, you'll let them know you made mistake while booking the appointment, you'll still have to fill all the details again and also crosschecked before the test is done.
I made mistake on one of my children date of birth and visa category while booking the appointed, I told them when I got there and everything was corrected at no cost.

When I booked, the VI option didn't show up so I chose Ikeja. Can I still show up to VI and have the test done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OAnnU: 12:58am On May 21, 2021
Olori1dental:
Good day everyone,
Please what is the fate of someone going to study masters in public health in RGU, Aberdeen in the area of securing a job after the program?

Thank you as you respond.
Hi I also want to study same at same uni for January 2022. Can we connect ? Please email me :Adasonia222@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 2:53am On May 21, 2021
canadaishome:

When I booked, the VI option didn't show up so I chose Ikeja. Can I still show up to VI and have the test done?

Pls how did you go about your booking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Icesnow(f): 4:19am On May 21, 2021
hosey:

Project Managers in the UK earn a lot so you will definitely meet the salary requirement to get a job. So no need to worry about shortage list.

You can do MSc Project Management at RGU but this is usually not enough to get a job. You should have Prince2 Practitioner and APM PMQ. These two qualifications costs about 3500 pounds in total if you do it with a training organisation. But if you self-study, you will spend less than 1000 pounds for both qualifications. Self-study will be easy as you would have covered most of it in your MSc Project Management course.

Another thing you can do is to do MSc in any Information Technology course in RGU. Then do both suggested Project Management qualifications. This will make you employable in both the IT sector as well as a Project Manager in any segment. You can also combine the skills to be an IT or Digital Project Manager. You can work as an IT Business Analyst which is on the shortage occupation list.

Good luck with any of your choices.
Hi! Pls how do I get this certification? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 6:33am On May 21, 2021
Icesnow:
Hi! Pls how do I get this certification? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 6:34am On May 21, 2021
Hello House

Congratulations to those that have gotten their visa and good luck us on it.

Please If My wife eventually give birth before we leave Nigeria, will I need to apply for visa for the new born baby (3 to 6 weeks old). She (My wife) is the main applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 6:40am On May 21, 2021
Phatkings:

Pls how did you go about your booking

IOM website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by williams20(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2021
Yes o congratulations in advance , you'll first queue for the baby's passport then you'll submit a visa application for the baby

kayguy2:
Hello House

Please If My wife eventually give birth before we leave Nigeria, will I need to apply for visa for the new born baby (3 to 6 weeks old). She (My wife) is the main applicant.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mma24(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2021
Morning Guys,

Please what's the cheapest and easiest method of paying IHS and visa fees, I learnt paga is no longer working.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 7:52am On May 21, 2021
canadaishome:

I wish I could get a response to this so I know what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SueO: 8:14am On May 21, 2021
Hi everyone, thanks for all the support on this thread. I have some few questions to ask;

1. I am the main applicant, and for September intake.My fiancé and I will be having our court wedding sometime next month and the rest of the wedding towards the end of July, but we intend on submitting our visa application first week in July. My question is, will submitting our marriage certificate from the court wedding raise any suspicion as our marriage certificate will just be 2weeks old as at the time of the visa application?
2. Are pictures and the marriage certificate sufficient for proof?
3. My father is the one sponsoring me and the money will be in his account as I already submitted to my school for CAS. My question is my fiancé has his own maintenance fee in his own account, is it okay for his to be in his account for submission while I submit my dad’s bank statement for mine? We plan on submitting together
4. For the TB test, is my fiancé also going to put my school address?
5. For the visa application, ‘when asked where are you going to be living’, is it okay for both of us to put my school address as we plan on getting accommodation after the visa has been approved?

Thanks
@justwise @Lagosismyhome

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cherez: 8:22am On May 21, 2021
Angelswt:

Good evening.

Yes, TB result is required for visa application.

On getting a closer date I am not certain.

However, you can send a mail or better still go to the test centre and explain to them.

You might be able to sort it out.

P.s. At IOM Lagos office yesterday, those that weren't able to book TB appointment online, were given 11th and 18th of June as available dates...

I hope this helps.

Do one need to go there physically if the verification email link isn't going through?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 8:42am On May 21, 2021
I'm not sure IOM has office in VI, I only know of Ikeja and Abuja.

canadaishome:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2021
sammyoo:
I'm not sure IOM has office in VI, I only know of Ikeja and Abuja.

Some guys mentioned VI here some pages back so i guess it exists..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2021
hustla:

Some guys mentioned VI here some pages back so i guess it exists..

It doesn’t exist the only have office in ikeja and abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2021
Josh121:

It doesn’t exist the only have office in ikeja and abuja

Issorai
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2021
Beninboy01:
@Justwise, how do you do it, you have been commenting and giving answers on this thread since part 1 2009 i just went to check cheesy .

You deserve an award

Now this is interesting as i don't get asked this sort of question here.

Thanks for asking, i'm doing well and i appreciate you

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2021
kayguy2:
Hello House

Yes you would even need to show maintenance as well ....if she leaves before the baby comes no. After even 1 day old is treated the same way every dependant is treated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2021
Exoticmm:

You said my mind, like more than a decade!? God bless you for all that you do @justwise

Very kind of you, thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2021
SueO:
Hi everyone, thanks for all the support on this thread. I have some few questions to ask;

1. I am the main applicant, and for September intake.My fiancé and I will be having our court wedding sometime next month and the rest of the wedding towards the end of July, but we intend on submitting our visa application first week in July. My question is, will submitting our marriage certificate from the court wedding raise any suspicion as our marriage certificate will just be 2weeks old as at the time of the visa application?
2. Are pictures and the marriage certificate sufficient for proof?
3. My father is the one sponsoring me and the money will be in his account as I already submitted to my school for CAS. My question is my fiancé has his own maintenance fee in his own account, is it okay for his to be in his account for submission while I submit my dad’s bank statement for mine? We plan on submitting together
4. For the TB test, is my fiancé also going to put my school address?
5. For the visa application, ‘when asked where are you going to be living’, is it okay for both of us to put my school address as we plan on getting accommodation after the visa has been approved?

1. As long as you can show its a valid true marriage you are good to go

2. Yes they do help. The certificate is mandatory

3.yes

4. That ok

5. That ok

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2021
Beninboy01:
@Justwise, how do you do it, you have been commenting and giving answers on this thread since part 1 2009 i just went to check cheesy .

You deserve an award

My brother did his masters 2010 / 2011 set , that how I discovered Nairaland.... Justwise explanations and comments made the whole process as easy as ABC. .....

imagine in 2021 he still here guiding students. His reward is in heaven cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.