Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309721 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
canadaishome:

I wish I could get a response to this so I know what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oluwatobiblack8(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2021
vickyhail:
Hello, which is the best among these 3 schools
Hertfordshire fees £15,500 2yrs with internship
Salford fees £11,250 after scholarship 1yr
UWE £13,750. 1yr.
All cyber security

in terms of low cost of house rent, getting job

Thanks for your reply�

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

There is something about all this plan that some people don't put in consideration. There is always a difference between COUPLES and SINGLE going. If couple are going together i think it's better to get a 2yr course that makes your spouse have enough time to work. Even if the school fee is 18k split into 2 to pay yearly it makes it easier. Except you have a sponsor.

But a single person going there to study and think k you can hustle to Ballance your school fee in a year? Think about it well. Except you have a sponsor.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Yes you would even need to show maintenance as well ....if she leaves before the baby comes no. After even 1 day old is treated the same way every dependant is treated

I pray and hope we get their before the baby comes because I can’t imagine the stress of getting the passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
All. The dates even in July are booked or am I doing the wrong thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 1:50pm On May 21, 2021
Phatkings:
All. The dates even in July are booked or am I doing the wrong thing

Visa or tb test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2021
Magdagascariens:

cheesy

UK waka na solo waka o. Aka all man for himself grin

This group has been so helpful to me, so when I share my opinion, I try to be as real o. Info is power.

May God make our paths straight and easy.

I disagree with the bolded

If people keep info to themselves, you sef no go know much

Plenty NL heads are better than one smiley

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2021
kingspaco:

Others can give their opinion but personally, i would go with Salford.
1) Cost of living in Manchester is lower than in Hertfordshire which is in outer London.
2) Manchester is a big city with more opportunities compared to Hatfield where Hertfordshire is located (a friend schooled here and struggled with student job around Hertfordshire)
3)UWE (Bristol) is almost same in terms of job and cost of living as Manchester, but their fees is slightly higher than Salford, so i would go for Salford.

What of Middlesbrough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2021
vickyhail:
Hello, which is the best among these 3 schools
Hertfordshire fees £15,500 2yrs with internship
Salford fees £11,250 after scholarship 1yr
UWE £13,750. 1yr.
All cyber security

in terms of low cost of house rent, getting job

Thanks for your reply�

The bolded is your answer wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magdagascariens: 1:55pm On May 21, 2021
hustla:

I disagree with the bolded

If people keep info to themselves, you sef no go know much

Plenty NL heads are better than one smiley

We are saying the same thing o!

The bolded you quoted means, you have the last say over your matter. This is valid. Our Ogas here can only guide. Init?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2021
Magdagascariens:

We are saying the same thing o!

The bolded you quoted means, you have the last say over your matter. This is valid. Our Ogas here can only guide. Init?

Right smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 1:57pm On May 21, 2021
Gurus in the house, please, which documents are my to upload for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bossplaya1(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2021
I applied for TB test with my old passport number as I'm yet to retrieve my new passport with Immigration. Can I change the old passport number to fix the new one with IOM??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 2:05pm On May 21, 2021
Bossplaya1:
I applied for TB test with my old passport number as I'm yet to retrieve my new passport with Immigration. Can I change the old passport number to fix the new one with IOM??

YES. You can email them or change it on test date.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
AirBay:

Visa or tb test?
Tb oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 2:07pm On May 21, 2021
Phatkings:

Tb oooo

Keep checking and refreshing the page, some earlier dates do come up for June.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 2:13pm On May 21, 2021
Oluwatosin2000:
Good evening everyone, My sister got a TB test appointment for August 2nd, hope it’s not too late for September admission? Is the TB result required for visa application? Cos she might even need to apply for the visa before that date, can she get a closer date? Or there’s no problem with the date?

If your sister is in Lagos, she should come to their office and beg for an earlier date because I just did my own today....I came today and I have done it today and collected my result today....there is no harm in trying

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magdagascariens: 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
hustla:

What of Middlesbrough?

Overhyped Teesside grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 2:21pm On May 21, 2021
donmanuel1:
Gurus in the house, please, which documents are my to upload for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
Magdagascariens:

Overhyped Teesside grin
It's cheap
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2021
Magdagascariens:

Why not let your mum send the money to your account? There's nothing like a straightforward application. Atleast you can sleep � with one eye opened...while waiting for result.

Yeahhh I understand what you mean. smiley

But I would have preferred the money to be in her account... angry

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gakintan: 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
Hello Guys,

Always appreciate your response. PLs after the TB test do I get a soft copy or must I pay for the TB certificate

Thanks guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 2:38pm On May 21, 2021
Hi everyone I have been admitted to a masters degree. I have been unemployed for like 1 and half years now. Can I still go on with my application by making my deposit? Response will be great.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2021
Please help, an airline closed online check-in for a flight later this evening as I wasn't able to access an online platform, what should I be worried about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingspaco: 2:43pm On May 21, 2021
hustla:

What of Middlesbrough?
Middlesbrough is a small town and you know the stories behind small towns in terms of job opportunities. Newcastle and Sunderland are bigger than Middlesbrough. Newcastle to Middlesbrough is about 50 mins- 1hr. There are more job opportunities in Newcastle than both Sunderland and Middlesbrough. The hype around Middlesbrough is that Teesside tuition is cheap and affordable to most Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingspaco: 2:44pm On May 21, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Please help, an airline closed online check-in for a flight later this evening as I wasn't able to access an online platform, what should I be worried about?
You shouldn't worry about anything. Just go to the airport early enough to check in on time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 2:46pm On May 21, 2021
donmanuel1:

Your answer is on the first page of this thread.

Check Justwise post quoting mimilyrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phatkings: 2:51pm On May 21, 2021
AirBay:

Keep checking and refreshing the page, some earlier dates do come up for June.
I want to even book for August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by donmanuel1: 2:52pm On May 21, 2021
Are my to upload my transcript or just my degree certificate
Angelswt:

Your answer is on the first page of this thread.

Check Justwise post quoting mimilyrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 3:04pm On May 21, 2021
Settlements and dependents

Sammybliss23:
Good morning house, please I am booking for tb test for my husband as dependant on iom online. The place of "Visa type" which do I select, is it "settlement and dependent" or "other". Please quick answer please, thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyoo: 3:08pm On May 21, 2021
You are correct with the option you chose.

Ab7890:

I chose settlement and dependent o. Pls hope it is not a problem chai.

@justwise @Lagosismyhome

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magdagascariens: 3:20pm On May 21, 2021
Phatkings:

It's cheap

Yeah... but stiff competition for the few student jobs.

It's a good choice if one's not really interested in Jobs sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.