Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308654 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kuulme: 8:13am On May 23, 2021
Kuulme:
Hi All,
Please I need help with tips and guidance on msc adult nursing interview, especially from people who've been successful in their interviews.
Thanks in advance.

Is there anyone for nursing interview for University of Lincoln or any other Uni? Please let's rub minds together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 8:25am On May 23, 2021
wildchild1:

It's because you have at least a C6 in your WAEC.
Yes I know. C6 and above in English. That’s why I advised him to go read the exact requirements to know if WAEC or any other can work for him
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samopex05: 8:32am On May 23, 2021
Kuulme:

Is there anyone for nursing interview for University of Lincoln or any other Uni? Please let's rub minds together.

CULLED FROM NAIRALAND

University of Hertfordshire
Dear Nursing applicants,
Here is a list of questions I was asked during my interview before the admission:
*I was asked about my personal experience, as stated in my Personal statement
*I was given case studies and asked a few questions based on that. (How I would react in such situation)
*I was asked to talk about a time i had an argument with someone
*I was asked about leadership qualities and how well I have performed in such role (based on my CV)

Someone else I got know was asked different questions, like
*A story on why he chose to study nursing (from personal statement)
*Whether he has ever taken care of a sick person or vulnerable person

My advice,
*Please read the NHS policies, the 6Cs of NHS, NHS code and NHS values. These helped me appropriate give answers to the questions
*Read about recent trends in UK Nursing - latest happenings in UK Nursing
*Know your personal statement very well, and if someone else assisted you one way or the other, learn how to personalize it.
*Read about your school and know why you chose the school. Be interested in the school and know a lot about it

All the best

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:47am On May 23, 2021
Dietminute:
Someone i know got conditional offer to Teesside today!! Saturday o .. Ihe nkea o rice
I got my offer letter on a Sunday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:55am On May 23, 2021
Make sure you have an acknowledgement copy from the sch,so you can attach it to documents
Ojasope1:
Good evening gurus, please help me to address my issue, my spouse got CAS today with £1k deposit stated on it. Meanwhile we made additional £2k payment of tuition due to the increase in rate on Thursday this week and her account has been debited but we haven't gotten TELEX as the school also confirmed they haven't receive the payment.

1. Can she go ahead to apply for the visa if the TELEX is ready and the school confirms the payment.

2. The statement of account has been printed with the rate of 600/1£, if she wait for the school to update the CAS with the new payment, the rate of pounds may go higher than 600. Will this be a problem during visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:56am On May 23, 2021
Is possible but for you own sanity avoid it and use commercial banks
Toyinfabs:
Please is it possible to use statement of account from a Microfinance Bank as POF? Or must it be a commercial bank? .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:58am On May 23, 2021
1)If you have the fund required,you can apply together
2)Study visa is point based nothing to be worried abt
3)U can walk into their office and try your luck
Asoko80:
Hello naira landers I have questions regarding my proposed study application.
1. I am a widow with 2 kids would it be advisable to apply with them at the same time?
2. We where all denied a tourist visa in February this year (late dad inclusive)
3. Can I book TB test without appointment as I have been having problems with booking since last week.?
Thank you all...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:00am On May 23, 2021
Wrong place to ask this for UK study visa
Trinity33:
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 10:01am On May 23, 2021
Sure you can use it,where is your location pls? My son captured since Nov 4
Iyanu6000:
Good Morning Everyone,

I was told my passport is ready at the Immigration office but not yet collected because I am far to the location.

Back Story

I applied for my passport in Dec 2020 because of change of name( I am married), my former passport is still valid and has over 2 years on it.

I have used my former passport to apply for admission and CAS, please can I go ahead and use it for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 10:13am On May 23, 2021
Barad:
Hi, I know several people that got replacement birth certificates. Have u tried getting that?

No please I have not tried a replacement.

Please, by replacement of birth certificate, do you mean going to the hospital I was given birth to and requesting for a replacement?

I have an affidavit of age declaration and the NPC attestation of age. Though, My birth certificate is still with me but the writings are not legible.

Please, can you kindly clarify?

Many thanks. smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kuulme: 10:42am On May 23, 2021
Samopex05:

CULLED FROM NAIRALAND

Dear Nursing applicants,
Here is a list of questions I was asked during my interview before the admission:
*I was given case studies and asked a few questions based on that. (How I would react in such situation)
*I was asked about leadership qualities and how well I have performed in such role (based on my CV)

My advice,
*Please read the NHS policies, the 6Cs of NHS, NHS code and NHS values. These helped me appropriate give answers to the questions
*Know your personal statement very well, and if someone else assisted you one way or the other, learn how to personalize it.
*Read about your school and know why you chose the school. Be interested in the school and know a lot about it

All the best

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:43am On May 23, 2021
Sammybliss23:
Hello, goodevening. Please, how many days/months is this vignette? I thought it's 30days?. Can It be upto 90 days?. Also, the vignette days for main applicant (student) is it the same for dependant?
Vignette is now 90days which can either start 30 days before the course start date on your CAS, or
seven days before the date you specified on your application as the date you plan to arrive in the UK
Vignette days of main applicant and dependant can be same if you applied together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:46am On May 23, 2021
Samopex05:

CULLED FROM NAIRALAND

Dear Nursing applicants,

My advice,

All the best

Thanks for sharing....please does anyone have similar for Social works that they can share

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ggg4: 10:50am On May 23, 2021
please can someone provide me with information if its possible for me to pay tuition deposit from my gtb account to UK bank account and how many days will it take to reflect. please its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Addict000(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2021
Good morning house. Thank you for the good work, been going through pages and it is awesome. I have a question on TB appointment for a family of 3(husby, wife and baby)

My question are thus:
1. When booking for TB appointment, if you state student without scholarship and include the number of family members do you pay the equivalent sum for all three or you pay only your own fees online.

2. Do we pay TB fees for a toddler( below 8months) too? Or the payment is for just the husband and wife?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 11:19am On May 23, 2021
Teeside is asking that I pay the 4k deposit before getting an unconditional offer. Is this normal abeg?

Cokesboy:

I have received unconditional offer from Teesside, however i applied to Hull cause of the low tuition but no response yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Seunsoul2015: 11:40am On May 23, 2021
Please I need help .
I need schools that Accept 1000 2000 Pounds as deposit for undergraduate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy0007(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2021
Hello my good people , I would like to make enquiry about university of Hull, uni of Bolton and Teeside uni ...please which of these 3 university is in a better city in terms of part time jobs, low house rent, food, social life, transport and education. which school also as the most Nigerians?? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gallantjo: 11:55am On May 23, 2021
Hello everyone, please I would like to ask, what is the pay range for nurses and social workers in the UK. Is there much difference? Please I need to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gallantjo: 12:10pm On May 23, 2021
Please I would like to know if it's possible to apply for UK study visa along with my 2kids .if yes, how much account balance should I show.
If I get the visa alone and travel, how long should I stay before applying for them, and what account balance should I show. Must it be my account or my husband's? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gakintan: 12:26pm On May 23, 2021
Use shipizzy, company based in Lagos.

Trinity33:
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 1:07pm On May 23, 2021
ggg4:
please can someone provide me with information if its possible for me to pay tuition deposit from my gtb account to UK bank account and how many days will it take to reflect. please its urgent
You can pay tuition deposit from GTBank account to Uk bank account using FORM A. You will have to go to the bank to confirm other information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mauriss: 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
Hello guys.. Please how long does it take for University of Hull to reply an application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2021
gallantjo:
Please I would like to know if it's possible to apply for UK study visa along with my 2kids .if yes, how much account balance should I show.
If I get the visa alone and travel, how long should I stay before applying for them, and what account balance should I show. Must it be my account or my husband's? Thank you
Check page 1 for answers to the questions

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deboolu: 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
@kellyd2 is your application for September 2021 or January 2022?

Kellyd2:
Who has done interview with teesside university for social work? I have one scheduled for next month. Please what are the likely questions and tips on how to go about my preparations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 1:49pm On May 23, 2021
Congratulations brother.

Beninboy01:
VISA ALERT VISA ALERT !!!!!!!

September intake.... Staffordshire University

What God cannot do cannot exist...

17th Nov 2020 I received my condition offer

7th Dec 2020, i received my unconditional offer after submitting the required documents and passing my credibility interview

14th April 2021 CAS was issued..

15th April 2021 i did my TB test.

Standard VISA application..

29th of April Biometrics

The waiting began, I won't even lie, it wasn't easy, checking my mail every now and then..

18th May 2021 I received two collection mail. I was in Benin, i had to run to Lagos today 19th May, i got to Lagos before 12pm then i dashed to Ikeja to collect it.

When i got home, i nervously opened it, there my VISA was smiling at me.....

I can't fail to appreciate some people here, you all were really helpful...

I did everything myself from admission to Visa application (self service)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obavic: 2:23pm On May 23, 2021
Hull is a very cheap city to live in.. International student pay same fees as home students.. Don't know about the others...
haywhy0007:
Hello my good people , I would like to make enquiry about university of Hull, uni of Bolton and Teeside uni ...please which of these 3 university is in a better city in terms of part time jobs, low house rent, food, social life, transport and education. which school also as the most Nigerians?? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cokesboy: 2:26pm On May 23, 2021
okehsmiley:
Teeside is asking that I pay the 4k deposit before getting an unconditional offer. Is this normal abeg?

Got mine without depositing...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 2:30pm On May 23, 2021
okehsmiley:

You can decide to pay your deposit before getting your unconditional offer. Please note that it not compulsory. What is mandatory is that you must make a deposit of £4000 before you get a confirmation of offer letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.