Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310714 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 8:03pm On May 30, 2021
pls i want to pay for piority visa but i can not fin it on the visa application page all i see is standard application payment.
pls i need answer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 8:24pm On May 30, 2021
sesther:
Hello everyone, is there anyone who has done pre cas interview with Sheffield Hallam University? If yes, kindly say how it went. Thanks
Yes. It went well. Know about your course and the modules, as much as you can about the school and sheffield, how the course you're studying will impact your career going forward, how you intend to fund your studies. I imagine after you booked your appointment, they sent you the documents showing the questions they'd likely ask as well as the areas to research. Learn about these and you should be just fine. Mine lasted about 20-30minutes and lastly try to give detailed answers even when the question sounds open ended. Add a little something extra. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marshall008: 8:31pm On May 30, 2021
scobyy2007:
Yes, you can. However, you must print the same period for the two statements. So if you are printing from 1st May 2021 to 30th May 2021 you print the exact same period for the two statements (bank accounts)

How am I going to print the statement for this case. when I have money in Nigeria account already counting days for the pof and I’m waiting for a payment into my dorm, and it entered on the 10th day of my 28 days counting. How do I go about it when I want to use the two statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nineville(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2021
hustla:
Nigerians and wahala!

What does this have to do with Nigerians?

Are you Deutsch, British, Indian or from Pluto ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 8:46pm On May 30, 2021
Marshall008:

How am I going to print the statement for this case. when I have money in Nigeria account already counting days for the pof and I’m waiting for a payment into my dorm, and it entered on the 10th day of my 28 days counting. How do I go about it when I want to use the two statement
print from on the 10th for both account, that way, the two statement will cover same period

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ayas123456789: 8:49pm On May 30, 2021
Just select the standard application. At end of the application you will then pay for priority at the TLS contact section of the application or you can as well make the payment at the point of your biometric. I guess these helps.
hapiaka:
pls i want to pay for piority visa but i can not fin it on the visa application page all i see is standard application payment.
pls i need answer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sesther(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2021
Hello, thanks for the update I really appreciate. Do you mean they sent you questions they would likely ask? If yes, can I have the soft copy sent
to sesthernig@gmail.com?
Thanks
gboye2:

Yes. It went well. Know about your course and the modules, as much as you can about the school and sheffield, how the course you're studying will impact your career going forward, how you intend to fund your studies. I imagine after you booked your appointment, they sent you the documents showing the questions they'd likely ask as well as the areas to research. Learn about these and you should be just fine. Mine lasted about 20-30minutes and lastly try to give detailed answers even when the question sounds open ended. Add a little something extra. Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2021
nineville:

What does this have to do with Nigerians?

Are you Deutsch, British, Indian or from Pluto ? undecided

?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oscarpellenchy: 8:58pm On May 30, 2021
NwachukwuEjima:
Hy good evening am new here and I applied to the university Of Hertfordshire my CAS is ready and I will be applying for my visa prioty pls I want to ask if the interview will still be done by UKvi, what is there criteria for interview cause I learnt it’s randomly

Hello, am also headed to Hertfordshire, av sent you a PM, pls reply, maybe we can share some ideas...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2021
gigi24:

Yes I have.

Hope and pray for the best and stop worrying yourself about it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimbimaz(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening house, I'm new here and intend to apply for January admission. I want to write Ielts exam but got confused on the category to apply for. There is "Ielts and Ielts UKVI". Please i need help on which one is acceptable in Universities across UK. thanks in anticipation..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
God will surprise you. The worst-case scenario is for you to be refused and u can reapply. pray it doesn't come to that IJN Amen

justwise:

gigi24:

Yes I have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
IELTS and IELTS for UKVI are the exact same test in terms of format, content, scoring and level of difficulty. The only difference is an IELTS for UKVI test is approved by the UK Home Office for work, study and migration purposes.

source: https://ielts.idp.com/about/which-test-do-i-take/academic-ukvi

slimbimaz:
Good evening house, I'm new here and intend to apply for January admission. I want to write Ielts exam but got confused on the category to apply for. There is "Ielts and Ielts UKVI". Please i need help on which one is acceptable in Universities across UK. thanks in anticipation..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
slimbimaz:
Most UK universities doesn't require you to write the IELTS. Once you have your WAEC certificate, you are good to go. Do a research on your preferred University and check their specific requirements for English proficiency.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paparave: 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening house,pls how long does it take for one account to be debited after the submission of form A in the bank.i have filled and submitted my form A for my tuition deposit about five days ago but the funds is still in my account.is it something i should be worried about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lheman: 9:48pm On May 30, 2021
Good evening bosses, pls can someone pay for the visa application fee and immigration health surcharge using a naira ATM card online ?
I just want to know in advance to avoid any mistake. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 9:53pm On May 30, 2021
justwise:

Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 9:56pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=scobyy2007 post=102209257]God will surprise you. The worst-case scenario is for you to be refused and u can reapply. pray it doesn't come to that IJN Amen

Amen!

I pray it doesn’t come to that o!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:12pm On May 30, 2021
I do not see Naira Master Card working due to $100 limitation

Try to get a Dollar Master Card instead or a friend with the card can help too. Though people have been saying something about Paga...not sure about that one.

Lheman:
Good evening bosses, pls can someone pay for the visa application fee and immigration health surcharge using a naira ATM card online ?
I just want to know in advance to avoid any mistake. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 10:59pm On May 30, 2021
How much did you pay as deposit to get your CAS
NwachukwuEjima:
Hy good evening am new here and I applied to the university Of Hertfordshire my CAS is ready and I will be applying for my visa prioty pls I want to ask if the interview will still be done by UKvi, what is there criteria for interview cause I learnt it’s randomly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lukzy500: 11:31pm On May 30, 2021
I wonder y it's hard for us to solve simple mathematics. If u 400 dollars aw do u change it to naira . U need to knw dollar price of 1 dollar den multiply. Same goes for pof. If u need 15k pounds, u need pounds to naira and u multiply. Pls no abuse

scobyy2007:
Oga lets forget this issue and move on...the koko is that you should have enough fund (maintenance fund + tuition fee balance) in the bank account for the 28 calendar days whether is Pounds to naira or Naira to Pounds. The more Naira u keep the better!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimbimaz(f): 11:36pm On May 30, 2021
Thank you. I'll do that.
Callmed:
Most UK universities doesn't require you to write the IELTS. Once you have your WAEC certificate, you are good to go. Do a research on your preferred University and check their specific requirements for English proficiency.

Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimbimaz(f): 11:39pm On May 30, 2021
Okay, now i understand. And thanks for link too.
scobyy2007:
IELTS and IELTS for UKVI are the exact same test in terms of format, content, scoring and level of difficulty. The only difference is an IELTS for UKVI test is approved by the UK Home Office for work, study and migration purposes.

source: https://ielts.idp.com/about/which-test-do-i-take/academic-ukvi

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DRscience(f): 12:30am On May 31, 2021
Pls, is anyone processing IBMS? Or know much about IBMS?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 12:33am On May 31, 2021
Anywherebuthere:
My spouse is in the UAE, but the kids are with me. how do I include him in our visa application? Please advise.

Please I sent you a message.. I'm in same shoes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:36am On May 31, 2021
khayouhz:
Good morning everyone,pls I want to ask how life is in Leicester in terms of jobs for students and accommodation since it’s in the midlands. I’m just about to pay my deposit of 5k today. Thanks

There is a busy city centre near dmu. You can work part-time during term-time (up to a maximum of 20 hours a week)
•full-time during vacations, including the period before the course starts. Page 93 of 107 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2021
khayouhz:
Good morning everyone,pls I want to ask how life is in Leicester in terms of jobs for students and accommodation since it’s in the midlands. I’m just about to pay my deposit of 5k today. Thanks

There is a busy city centre near dmu. You can work part-time during term-time (up to a maximum of 20 hours a week)
•full-time during vacations, including the period before the course starts. Page 93 of 107 https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/976139/student-route-casework-guidance-v3.0-ext.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:45am On May 31, 2021
DRscience:
Pls, is anyone processing IBMS? Or know much about IBMS?
Thanks

This is their website. https://www.ibms.org/education
What type of processing are you interested in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 1:08am On May 31, 2021
Good morning house,

Can someone help me with link to the accredited covid 19 test centers in Lagos.

And please how is the best way to preserve red oil ( frozen or liquid) while travelling.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 1:40am On May 31, 2021
beeray1:
Good afternoon,

I need your advice on something guys.

I travelled to Dubai in 2020 on a 3months tourist visa but I couldn’t travel back due to the lock down issue as flight were not moving from UAE to Nigeria, so I had to get a work permit and worked for 7months.

Have you submitted your application now....did you have to do the TB test?

I’m applying for the UK student Visa today but there’s a session for travel history, how do I convince them that I travelled on a 3months tourist visa and I worked

And I hope this will not affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awesomeplus: 1:46am On May 31, 2021
Has anyone else experienced this while trying to track application? I have done my biometrics

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.