Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308405 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aquarius15(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2021
Aminess1:
Please is there anyone that is currently at IOM office that can help me book a date in July ? Or any available number I can call? I’m in Eastern part of the country and the dates online is from August 26th which is very far for me because my course has started and my PoF will be ready by July first. Kindly help a sister. Pleaseeeeeee any date from June 26th to July 8th . Please helppppp and My God will bless you richly.

I am at the Abuja Office, when are you looking at?
I also have a date for July 27th if you don't mind.

I was for July but got lucky to test today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:47am On May 31, 2021
Definitely yes. However, when submitting ur visa application back up with wedding certificate, pictures. Also you can add letter from your partner supporting your study sworn before a court (sponsor letter). The picture is like your partner is sponsoring you.

Please visit the UK visa page to learn on sponsor requirements

grin

prissyllar:
Pls can I use my partner’s account for the POF?
We’re both applying together and his account is more equipped for the sum
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 9:48am On May 31, 2021
prissyllar:
Pls can I use my partner’s account for the POF?
We’re both applying together and his account is more equipped for the sum

Yes, if you're both travelling together BUT why can't he transfer the money to your account undecided

I see a lot of this trend lately, seems husband's don't trust their wife's anymore with funds and vice versa..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Aquarius15:

How did you get an earlier date pls??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AirBay: 9:54am On May 31, 2021
So IHS fee is now £705 for a 1 year course lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 9:54am On May 31, 2021
scobyy2007:
Definitely yes. However, when submitting ur visa application back up with wedding certificate, pictures. Also you can add letter from your partner supporting your study sworn before a court (sponsor letter). The picture is like your partner is sponsoring you.

Please visit the UK visa page to learn on sponsor requirements

grin

Thank youuuu
So we go to court for the sponsorship letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 9:55am On May 31, 2021
AirBay:

Yes, if you're both travelling together BUT why can't he transfer the money to your account undecided

I see a lot of this trend lately, seems husband's don't trust their wife's anymore with funds and vice versa..... undecided undecided undecided
Thank you for your response

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 9:58am On May 31, 2021
Aquarius15:

My date is for August 3rd week which is so close to my resumption
I don’t know how I can reschedule to next month June
And I don’t even live in Lagos/Abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 10:11am On May 31, 2021
@justwise can you please help?

Ojasope1:
Good evening gurus,

Please is it right to say NO to the question "if spouse will come to the UK with you"on the visa form, the dependant who is the spouse wants to apply after the applicant's visa is out or should he tick YES when they are not applying together.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 10:30am On May 31, 2021
AirBay:

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 10:34am On May 31, 2021
scobyy2007:
yes dont touch the main money. just add like N10k do few transactions within the limit the N10k you addedd and you are concerned about taking out just add 500, 1000 or 2000....just ensure the account is active with few transactions...majorly credit transactions.

I hope u get the jive.

Oh thanks. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2021
listaby:
@justwise can you please help?

YES is the answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:34am On May 31, 2021
On the second thought why not move the fund to your own account? My research show that they emphasised more on parent as sponsor but silent about spouse sponsorship.

Going to court makes your partner's commitment/letter legal.

But would prefer the fund is moved to your own account. UKVI is critical about Pof this days.

prissyllar:

Thank youuuu
So we go to court for the sponsorship letter?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2021
Aafulenu:
Please does anyone know anything about the Ulster university at Northern Ireland?

Especially the magee campus?

Interms of affordablity and Jobs?

@justwise I made this post before and it was deleted, is this breaking the rules?.

Aafulenu:
Does anyone have information about Ulster university, magee campus northern Ireland?

How is the city in terms of affordablity and jobs? Not student jobs, full time jobs as I intend to travel with family.

Also is there a Nigerian community?

Is the school worth it?

Is there a WhatsApp group or telegram group?

That is the difference
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 10:39am On May 31, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by leonel764: 10:44am On May 31, 2021
sent you a message request. we headed to the same school let's share ideas
NwachukwuEjima:
Hy good evening am new here and I applied to the university Of Hertfordshire my CAS is ready and I will be applying for my visa prioty pls I want to ask if the interview will still be done by UKvi, what is there criteria for interview cause I learnt it’s randomly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gigi24: 10:47am On May 31, 2021
AirBay:

It’s even £736 when it’s time to pay.

This is what I paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Howoheye: 11:01am On May 31, 2021
caleb00:
Can’t they help escalate the issue? Maybe you should ask them

It's obvious that School has issues. They can't escalate or carry their legal team along to assist, they are giving childish options there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awesomeplus: 11:19am On May 31, 2021
awesomeplus:
Has anyone else experienced this while trying to track application? I have done my biometrics

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
justwise:

YES is the answer

Chai, What implication will it have on the dependant's application if the main applicant answered NO and has gotten his Visa, because NO has been ticked already and submitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
It seem u.k is are in public holiday. Trying to call my school to tell them that have not gotten feedback about my unconditional Admission. Pls house how is wale in general because most of my friends told me nothing is happening in wales that I should stick to the university in England that offer me admission even though there are stressing me mentally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rawe45: 11:40am On May 31, 2021
Hi,
Please how long did it take to process the letter of attestation and Did you go to any Waec office or the state where you sat for the WAEC?

Classicnkem:

Please @justwise kindly share some insight on this ... will an affidavit be accepted or is there any other alternative??

In my case the DOB on my waec certificate is also wrong, I was given a conditional offer by “Sheffield Hallam University and was asked to provided evidence from WAEC to show the DOB is wrong, i tried to correct it on my certificate but WAEC said it’s no longer possible, so I settled for a letter of Attestation instead (with the correct DOB) and an affidavit which I’m about to send. - I believe the school will likely accept the letter of Attestation and Affidavit but like the original poster, I’m worried if they will accept the same when applying for visa....

I will really appreciate any insight - @justwise and every other distinguished contributors.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swiftylistic: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
How much is walk-in service in TLS, ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2021
Ojasope1:

Chai, What implication will it have on the dependant's application if the main applicant answered NO and has gotten his Visa, because NO has been ticked already and submitted.

Refusal will not be a surprise because the main applicant clearly lied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 11:44am On May 31, 2021
Please how did you do it?
Did you just go there?
Aquarius15:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 11:45am On May 31, 2021
I paid €734 though don't know why,the systems calculated $1037 for me and when I did pay with a UK card €734 was deducted.
quote author=AirBay post=102220903]So IHS fee is now £705 for a 1 year course lipsrsealed[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 11:56am On May 31, 2021
Hello people, can you help me confirm that I am correct with this:

The last deposit required for POF was paid on Tuesday 25th of May 2021.

Am I correct to say that the 28 days will start counting from Wednesday 26th of May till the Tuesday 22nd of June.

And that the bank statement print out will be from 26th May 2021 - 23rd June 2021?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 11:58am On May 31, 2021
justwise:

Refusal will not be a surprise because the main applicant clearly lied.

What solution can you advice at this stage.

Can the main applicant go first before we put in the partner's application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 11:59am On May 31, 2021
hapiaka:
I paid €734 though don't know why,the systems calculated $1037 for me and when I did pay with a UK card €734 was deducted.
quote author=AirBay post=102220903]So IHS fee is now £705 for a 1 year course lipsrsealed

yes na, the 705 is for a year and half.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
Onyxfidel1:
Good morning house,

Can someone help me with link to the accredited covid 19 test centers in Lagos.

And please how is the best way to preserve red oil ( frozen or liquid) while travelling.

Please justwise and more experienced members should help me .

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:14pm On May 31, 2021
You are good.

Vicas2000:
Hello people, can you help me confirm that I am correct with this:

The last deposit required for POF was paid on Tuesday 25th of May 2021.

Am I correct to say that the 28 days will start counting from Wednesday 26th of May till the Tuesday 22nd of June.

And that the bank statement print out will be from 26th May 2021 - 23rd June 2021?

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.