Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310100 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2021
Fk1987:

Pls when is the actual time to lodge fund for proof of fund?

Is it after paying part tuition fees or when the admission letter is made unconditional?

Thank you for ur anticipated response.

I would go with this if I were you:

- Unconditional offer

- Deposit Payment

- Proof of fund / TB test

- CAS issued/ Apply for visa.

Good luck.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2021
boommer:
Hello good evening house. Please I want to pay my tuition deposite to teesside uni, which bank is most recomended at the moment and are there any document I'm to go along with?

Stanbic

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy New month everyone!

Approvals and visas loading for everyone this new month

May GBP rates receive sense this month grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2021
Tho i used access bank and it took 2weeks.. i heard StanbicIBTC and keystone do the transaction faster sha
boommer:
Hello good evening house. Please I want to pay my tuition deposite to teesside uni, which bank is most recomended at the moment and are there any document I'm to go along with?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Toyinfabs: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2021
Morning everyone. Please for those already in the UK with families, how did you sort out the issue of accommodation before landing? Is it true that we have to get guarantors? If so how did you go about that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by morinto: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2021
Kcivskod:

Honestly living in England is cool but in my own opinion for a student that is just coming in and also has tuition fees to pay, Wales isn't a bad place cos accommodation isnt really expensive and cost of living is cheap. But you can't compare it with England
And when it comes to student part time job u will get in as much that you ready to work
I got admission into Aberystwyth in wales. Is a small and very beautiful island and make up of 50% of student as population. The fear right now is can such place have jobs for students since 50% population are made of student
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Amen!!! GBP is funny these days.. grin I pray for a favourable GBP rate for applicants Ooooo!!!

hustla:
Happy New month everyone!

Approvals and visas loading for everyone this new month

May GBP rates receive sense this month grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ogooluwa2040: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
Please can i go ahead and book for tb test so i wont be delayed later and what are the requirements for the booking .Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2021
scobyy2007:
Amen!!! GBP is funny these days.. grin I pray for a favourable GBP rate for applicants Ooooo!!!

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning all, anybody in university of Bradford? Want to make my deposit today but it says I need to pay using flywire which is very high. Please how do u pay using form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingspalace009(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2021
I would also like to swap dates for anyone who has an appointment in June.
prissyllar:
Pls if there’s anyone that won’t be able to meet up with their TB test appointment, I’ll like to switch dates pls ��
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pily: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2021
justwise:

You can carry out transaction but make sure the required amount does not go down
ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lheman: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2021
Which region has a higher cost of living between England and Scotland?

Are job opportunities available for students in Scotland?

I don’t know the one to choose. I gained admission to schools in both countries.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olubunmyn(f): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2021
Toyinfabs:
Morning everyone. Please for those already in the UK with families, how did you sort out the issue of accommodation before landing? Is it true that we have to get guarantors? If so how did you go about that?
I hear you pay 6 months ahead if you do not have guarantor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Naija aarghhhh. I'm not judging you Oooooo but we should avoid misinformation.

When you go in for the test please correct that. It will not affect your TB test though. But ensure you correct that as another form will be given to you on the test day. Indicate the correct response as it applies to you.

Pily:
i am sponsored by a federal govt agency, while booking for tb test can i choose govt sponsored instead of student with scholarship, will it in anyway affect my tb test. I noticed i get a closer date when i choose govt sponsored instead of student with scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sleekboss: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2021
[b][/b]Abeg don't be calm with Teeside. Call them. They gave me conditional offer last year, after submitting all they asked for, they are yet to get back to me till today. They have lots of international students applying so may not have time for everyone.

jtech17:
Hello house I applied to teeside university.. ... on the 14th of may...and submitted all the necessary documents as well as consent form to Ukvi..... but I'm yet to get a feedback on my admission status... was wondering why its taking so long... abeg I'm new to uk admission/visa waka.. so edakun..make una tamper question with answer... thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2021
jtech17:
Hello house I applied to teeside university.. ... on the 14th of may...and submitted all the necessary documents as well as consent form to Ukvi..... but I'm yet to get a feedback on my admission status... was wondering why its taking so long... abeg I'm new to uk admission/visa waka.. so edakun..make una tamper question with answer... thanks

Teesside sent my offer after about 1month and a week. That’s after sending 2 mail reminders and 3 phone calls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sleekboss: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2021
[b][/b]My money is still in my account. I replied to the part where she said it's the rate of the day the vo examines ur application that is used.

haywhy17:

Very false. I used 550 to calculate my funds, pounds rate rose to 580+ 24 hours after I uploaded my documents and I got my visa

How many days after application did you withdraw the money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by legionnaire(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2021
Good day, people,

Please I have a friend who wants to go for UK study with her husband and child.

Please how much will she calculate as the monthly living expense for her husband and child. The school is outside London.

Please this is to enable her calculate the correct proof of fund for 9 months for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Oliviaxx:

Teesside sent my offer after about 1month and a week. That’s after sending 2 mail reminders and 3 phone calls

I've been waiting since April

I think I'll do what you did. Any other tips to speed things up please? I've applied to other schools but I prefer Teeside
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pily: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. But i feel it is not ojoro as both still applies to me.(don't mind me) i tried booking again this morning and the dates are now the same (16th August).
scobyy2007:

When you go in for the test please correct that. It will not affect your TB test though. But ensure you correct that as another form will be given to you on the test day. Indicate the correct response as it applies to you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 11:27am On Jun 01, 2021
legionnaire:
Good day, people,

Please I have a friend who wants to go for UK study with her husband and child.

Please how much will she calculate as the monthly living expense for her husband and child. The school is outside London.

Please this is to enable her calculate the correct proof of fund for 9 months for visa application.

https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Has anyone switched TB test dates with someone before
How does it work pls?
Do you go with the ref number of the swapped date??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dharmzy370: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2021
ademola0508:

Someone sent this useful link yesterday. https://www.mathsisfun.com/measure/calendar-between.html
good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingspalace009(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
Aquarius15:

I am at the Abuja Office, when are you looking at?
I also have a date for July 27th if you don't mind.

I was for July but got lucky to test today

Please I would need a tb test date for June.

Mine is August 16th and I would be glad if I can swap with anyone for this month June

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kingspalace009(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Aquarius15:

I am at the Abuja Office, when are you looking at?
I also have a date for July 27th if you don't mind.

I was for July but got lucky to test today

Pls can I get your phone number so we discuss?

I would appreciate it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mayd16(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning house, please i want to ask can someone in uk serve as sponsor for me and my wife ?

Also who knows more about studying in london and differing admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pily: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Please how can i reschedule a TB test from 16th August to June? I don't know how to go about it. I am still on the IOM portal. I don't know if i should book then call in for rescheduling?
scobyy2007:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
folaranmi1009:
Tho i used access bank and it took 2weeks.. i heard StanbicIBTC and keystone do the transaction faster sha

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamUchechi4(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
I received conditional offer from Coventry University and I need to do my TB test this month as I'm applying for Visa next month.... Anyone with June date for test please I'm interested in swapping coz I was scheduled for August 25th which is past my deadline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
What I heard people do is to visit their office for reschedule or best best get it done same day if you are lucky. Go with your international passport and get the test fee ready just incase you are lucky.

Pily:
Please how can i reschedule a TB test from 16th August to June? I don't know how to go about it. I am still on the IOM portal. I don't know if i should book then call in for rescheduling?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SamUchechi4(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
So if I go there with my passport and test fee I can reschedule mine from August 25th or probably get it done right?

scobyy2007:
What I heard people do is to visit their office for reschedule or best best get it done same day if you are lucky. Go with your international passport and get the test fee just incase you are lucky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.