Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310120 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2021
jtech17:
Hello house I applied to teeside university.. ... on the 14th of may...and submitted all the necessary documents as well as consent form to Ukvi..... but I'm yet to get a feedback on my admission status... was wondering why its taking so long... abeg I'm new to uk admission/visa waka.. so edakun..make una tamper question with answer... thanks

There are many others UK unis here https://www.theguardian.com/education/ng-interactive/2020/sep/05/the-best-uk-universities-2021-league-table you can apply to and you can see how well they are doing on the UK's universities league table
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:00pm On May 31, 2021
scobyy2007:
God Speed 4u....well done!!!
Thank you bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:00pm On May 31, 2021
Gracely7th:

Congratulations Bro

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:03pm On May 31, 2021
folaranmi1009:
Whatsup bro... It will take another 2 weeks to be debited and for the sch to see the money. Well depends on the bank you used

Thank you for the update. At least it gives me enough time to prepare my bank statement. I will keep you updated as soon as the school debit my account on their portal. I used UMB bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ogooluwa2040: 9:31pm On May 31, 2021
Please can i go ahead and book for tb test so i wont be delayed later and what are the requirements for the booking .Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 9:51pm On May 31, 2021
Hello good evening house. Please I want to pay my tuition deposite to teesside uni, which bank is most recomended at the moment and are there any document I'm to go along with?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2021
EddieMurphie:

I applied with statement of result. Let your friend go ahead and apply

Did you get an offer with that or you had to present your certificate later .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 9:58pm On May 31, 2021
boommer:

They will reply you bro, it also happened to me too.
folaranmi1009:
Be calm bro they will reply you same thing they did to me to.. It might take 2 to 3weeks but it will come
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lma4real(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2021
Please house; can i apply for biometric while the pof is not yet matured to apply for visa or i must apply for visa before i can apply for biometric

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dubyz: 10:57pm On May 31, 2021
Please anyone already studying or wants to study social work which school did you apply for and how much is their tuition fees

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Folushaw7: 11:12pm On May 31, 2021
jtech17:

Wow.. good for you bro..... I also applied to teeside university

Which course?
I made enquiries for Project Management and they got back saying it’s not accredited towards a charter status.
I’m changing my mind about the school because I think course accreditation is important for Post Graduation Work..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
Ogooluwa2040:
Please can i have an excess fund of 2-3m naira in my account for POF ,I am getting more confused reading why it should be the exact amount needed ,because i have even more than amount needed in the account
Don't be confused, you can have as much as you want in your account, the only thing embassy is more concern in is genuinetty of your statement and for the required money to be their for the required duration stated on their site

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queenbeloveth(f): 11:20pm On May 31, 2021
jtech17:
Hello house I applied to teeside university.. ... on the 14th of may...and submitted all the necessary documents as well as consent form to Ukvi..... but I'm yet to get a feedback on my admission status... was wondering why its taking so long... abeg I'm new to uk admission/visa waka.. so edakun..make una tamper question with answer... thanks
Call their international admission office or send an email email to them, they will respond to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2021
hello house,

I got married to my spouse last year august, I want to know i can apply with her as i read this on uk.gov website that "Your partner must be able to prove that either:

you’re in a civil partnership or marriage that’s recognised in the UK
you’ve been LIVING TOGETHER IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ATLEAST 2 YEARS when you apply.

how safe is this for her to apply with me? can she go ahead as we are just almost a year married?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by haywhy17(m): 12:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Very false. I used 550 to calculate my funds, pounds rate rose to 580+ 24 hours after I uploaded my documents and I got my visa [/quote]

How many days after application did you withdraw the money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2021
lma4real:
Please house; can i apply for biometric while the pof is not yet matured to apply for visa or i must apply for visa before i can apply for biometric

Do not attempt it as it is a “General ground for refusal”.

The rule clearly states that you need to have kept the money in your account for a minimum of 28 days before you apply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2021
mattfeuter:

Do not attempt it as it is a General Grounds for refusal.

The rule clearly states that you need to have kept the money in your account for a minimum of 28 days.

Pls when is the actual time to lodge fund for proof of fund?

Is it after paying part tuition fees or when the admission letter is made unconditional?
Thank you for ur anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 2:11am On Jun 01, 2021
Haywhy3233:
hello house,

I got married to my spouse last year august, I want to know i can apply with her as i read this on uk.gov website that "Your partner must be able to prove that either:

you’re in a civil partnership or marriage that’s recognised in the UK
you’ve been LIVING TOGETHER IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR ATLEAST 2 YEARS when you apply.

how safe is this for her to apply with me? can she go ahead as we are just almost a year married?

Yes, you can.
The two year rule refers to unmarried partners.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning all. Please I want to pay my tuition deposite, which bank is the best and also are there any document I'm to go along with?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 4:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Queenbeloveth:

Call their international admission office or send an email email to them, they will respond to you
Okay... thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2021
beeray1:
Good afternoon,

I need your advice on something guys.

I travelled to Dubai in 2020 on a 3months tourist visa but I couldn’t travel back due to the lock down issue as flight were not moving from UAE to Nigeria, so I had to get a work permit and worked for 7months.

I’m applying for the UK student Visa today but there’s a session for travel history, how do I convince them that I travelled on a 3months tourist visa and I worked

And I hope this will not affect my application?

Please did you do a TB test for your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Please has anyone here applied for Visa from UAE?
Were you required to do a TB test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Icesnow(f): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2021
Ojasope1:

Did they travel together?
Sure. Besides, u can decide to go alone and later change your mind. It is not misrepresentation. If she is not applying together with u, the right answer to click is NO.They r humans too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Icesnow(f): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2021
beeray1:
Good afternoon,

I need your advice on something guys.

I travelled to Dubai in 2020 on a 3months tourist visa but I couldn’t travel back due to the lock down issue as flight were not moving from UAE to Nigeria, so I had to get a work permit and worked for 7months.

I’m applying for the UK student Visa today but there’s a session for travel history, how do I convince them that I travelled on a 3months tourist visa and I worked

And I hope this will not affect my application?
Don't explain what u are not asked. It will bring suspicion. There is no place in the application where u asked if u have ever overstayed. Also, the dubai work permit overrules the tourist visa u had.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 6:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Folushaw7:

Which course?
I made enquiries for Project Management and they got back saying it’s not accredited towards a charter status.
I’m changing my mind about the school because I think course accreditation is important for Post Graduation Work..

Project management oo... I feel it doesn't matter as the school fees is one of d cheapest coupled with the fact dat na to commot naija important pass for me for now..I feel I can take short courses with time to augment for the chartered status thing..just like when polytechnic and university graduate.. situation in becoming COREN registerd... . JAPA on my mind oo.. I no dey come back again again...besides I got other skills like pool construction/maintenance and plumbing... so me wan go hustle oo.. although I feel the msc will still come in handy sha... but for now I feel I should be worried about getting the visa... but lets talk more on whatsapp... mail me your number mercychukwunonsooluka@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lheman: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls I have a few questions again;
(1) Can I submit my statement of result (certificate is not ready yet) and unofficial transcripts when applying for the UK student visa?

(2) Can I book an appointment for the Tuberculosis test while the 28-days is still being counted?

Your swift and vital responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kcivskod: 7:17am On Jun 01, 2021
morinto:

At least yours is better that is wales capital

Honestly living in England is cool but in my own opinion for a student that is just coming in and also has tuition fees to pay, Wales isn't a bad place cos accommodation isnt really expensive and cost of living is cheap. But you can't compare it with England
And when it comes to student part time job u will get in as much that you ready to work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2021
Lheman:
(1) Can I submit my statement of result (certificate is not ready yet) and unofficial transcripts when applying for the UK student visa?

(2) Can I book an appointment for the Tuberculosis test while the 28-days is still being counted?

You're to submit only what your CAS says you should submit, what you're to submit is contain in your CAS statement.
Yes, you can book appointment for tuberculosis test while you're counting you 28days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Correct and @Optimally answered!!!

Optimally:
You're to submit only what your CAS says you should submit, what you're to submit is contain in your CAS statement.
Yes, you can book appointment for tuberculosis test while you're counting you 28days

Lheman:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2021
ok thanks
TheGuyFromHR:

Yes, you can.
The two year rule refers to unmarried partners.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month great minds!

Let the good news continue, even in this month in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank you to everyone that has selflessly contributed to the success stories in this thread.

God bless you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.