Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313371 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2021
mattfeuter:

This is mutually exclusive. wink

How so?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dammytt: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
zenil1:
Hello,
Is there anyone going to University of West London or Coventry University. I'll like to ask some questions

I'm going to Coventry university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2021
ehiwuogwuu:
Goodday House, please my programme is for 1year MBA and I want to pay for standard application.
From my calculations through the ukvi website my IHS fee is 705 pounds but my friend making same payment said she paid more than that...985pounds. she tried explaining it to me with the extra 6months addition on the visa...
I also made her understand that it's incorporated in the 705 I'm paying.
So please can someone clarify this for me ,so I so don't mk mistakes.
Kindly treat as URGENT PLEASE PEOPLE.
Thanks.

Are you sure her MBA doesnt come with internship option . It might be the same school but slightly different program length

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Anybody traveling as from tomorrow should book and do their COVId test as it’s now a requirement to enter the Uk

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2021
ekaita:
Very true. Finish the process ...you will see it for yourself

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello house, is it necessary or is it a must the day I print my account statement must be the same day I’ll apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
mimilyrics:
Okay. Bank statements are usually sufficient without the need for reference letters.
I don't have answers to your questions as they aren't applicable to me. You can read up on other comments to get more info of the current payment modes employed.

Sorry, I’ll like to ask...must it be the same day I printed my statement I’ll apply? Or can my statement be up to 3-4days old before applying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samoludayo: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2021
What is the source of your information pleas? I am sure this is applicable to Nigerians yet
dulahi770:
Anybody traveling as from tomorrow should book and do their COVId test as it’s now a requirement to enter the Uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Sky news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Samoludayo:
What is the source of your information pleas? I am sure this is applicable to Nigerians yet
Skynews and bloomberg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adear: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Please house, I’m yet to book an accommodation. What should I fill in the space “Do you know where you will be staying in UK?”

Pls house, help me here.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zoe1234: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello @omopapa, I came across the advice you gave to biological science graduates concerning seeking for IBMS assessment, undergoing 5 weeks of training, and directly applying for jobs (rather than going for a master's in Biomedical Sciences). Does this process require 2 years of working experience in a diagnostic lab in Nigeria?
Also, since the top-up modules might be online, how do I get into the UK for the 5 weeks of training since I might not be eligible for 2 years of post-study work permit. I am a bit confused. Please help me understand it. Thanks for your assistance so far
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Motayoju: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2021
I think she paid 958Dollars, not pounds. Same as your 705Pounds. She most likely did not notice the difference.

ehiwuogwuu:
Goodday House, please my programme is for 1year MBA and I want to pay for standard application.
From my calculations through the ukvi website my IHS fee is 705 pounds but my friend making same payment said she paid more than that...985pounds. she tried explaining it to me with the extra 6months addition on the visa...
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2021
dulahi770:

Please, I want to ask, I’m yet to book an accommodation. What should I fill in the space “Do you know where you will be staying in UK?”

Pls house, help me here.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chreze(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Victorex001:
Please house, I’m yet to book an accommodation. What should I fill in the space “Do you know where you will be staying in UK?”

Pls house, help me here.
Thanks

It is not a must requirement to have a place to stay. You can say no, then state that you have checked properties and will proceed to make payment after your visa has been issued.

If you are very interested in having an address to use for where you will be staying then you can use your school address.

Hope it helps.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Dammytt:

I'm going to Coventry university

When is your resumption?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by passionateyouth: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Please I need help on how to resolve this.

passionateyouth:
Hello everyone,

The middle name in my waec result is 'Tayo (with the apostrophe) but the middle name in all my other documents is Olutayo.

Do I need an affidavit or should I just submit it like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SandraDee: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2021
It's possible that its $985 that your friend paid and not GBP985 as the fees are quoted in USD when you are to pay. In any case, your calculation of GBP705 is correct.
ehiwuogwuu:
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pitman10: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SandraDee: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2021
Yes you can. For a family of 5, we were able to get 2 regular appointments for different times on the same day, then we booked prime time appointments for that same day for the other 3. We all went in at the same time.
cutieb:
I am here again o! I was able to book Monday for hubby's biometrics and the date isn't available again for me and the kids. Not even flexi. Can I choose prime time appointment for us for same day?
I really don't know how it works.. I need an urgent response please.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dammytt: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2021
zenil1:

When is your resumption?

Enrolment is meant to start on the 11th and classes on the 18th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aderin0la: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello all,

Please I have a friend that really needs the help of our seniors that have been in the UK. He’s set to resume at USW in February; his offer letter came in this week, and the school has set a deadline of early next week for tuition deposit payment (50% of tuition which is about £5900). Because of this, Form A is entirely out of the options, and even fly wire is crazily expensive. Please right now we’re trying to find anybody that wants to send money home this weekend, so he can send naira and then you’ll help him pay his tuition deposit.

This seems like his only/last option and we’re just trying to find somebody with a good heart who’ll give us at a not too expensive rate. Please nairalanders, we really need your help now ������...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Chreze:

It is not a must requirement to have a place to stay. You can say no, then state that you have checked properties and will proceed to make payment after your visa has been issued.

If you are very interested in having an address to use for where you will be staying then you can use your school address.

Hope it helps.

Yes, very helpful.
Thanks alot. I appreciate.

Pls, secondly It is a must or necessary I upload my application same date with the day I printed my statement? Would that make any difference?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2021
passionateyouth:
Please I need help on how to resolve this.

If your school requested one like this screenshot, it's better you get it.
If your school doesn't and you got an offer with that waec. Then you may not need it.
But it doesn't hurt getting it.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aussielover: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello guys
I applied for a study permit on 21st December 2020, Priority Visa , i woke up to this email today , please Gurus in the house , what could it possibly mean ? My thoughts are tending towards Covid outbreak which is limiting them from performing their usual activities and also is it advisable to contact UKVI to understand better what the email is about and how soon decision would be made

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onicglobal: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2021
I need to check accommodation around Teesside
Tobexin:
tell me which information you need
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pee2Jay9: 10:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Hello all, happy new year.

Pls with my UK visa, will bank give me dollar or pounds if I apply for BTA? I know that the limit is 4k USD, but I'm not sure if they give pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gudgurl: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Good day gurus in the building. i need your advice on which is best for me for Msc. I have 2.1 in English Language, I have been working in General Hospital for over 10 years as data entry staff. I will like to school in UK and stay with my family (2 kids and husband) What course can u suggest I do considering my background and job opportunity after the studying.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Pls house, Can I use Flutterwave to make payments for my IHS and Flutterwave?

Paga seems to be unserious, I have sent in mail for 24hrs for an account Upgrade with all my necessary documents but seems to be taking them ages to do so.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2021
aussielover:
Hello guys
I applied for a study permit on 21st December 2020, Priority Visa , i woke up to this email today , please Gurus in the house , what could it possibly mean ? My thoughts are tending towards Covid outbreak which is limiting them from performing their usual activities and also is it advisable to contact UKVI to understand better what the email is about and how soon decision would be made

It means they "might" need more information concerning your application. So you have prepare for a telephone interview.

They might email you before the interview or they might call you straight up.

Make sure your phone is always on and make sure you are in a good position to answer their call.

Keep checking your emails.

All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samoludayo: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2021
People of God is there anyone whose biometric was 4th January (PRIORITY) at Ikeja that got decision mail yet? Today is the 5th day oh. @ everyone who have used priority service at Ikeja b4, did you all got decision within the 5days processing time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.