Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301555 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chizzy759831: 4:42am On Jun 09, 2021
King8080:

Let's connect too I also applied but no offer yet I don't kw the problem

I'm sure they will come back to you soonest. It took me almost 2 months to get annNswer from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phayie(m): 4:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Good day house. Pls I need list of schools that accept hnd for masters. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lukzy500: 5:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Phayie:
Good day house. Pls I need list of schools that accept hnd for masters. Thanks

Pls write this on the search panel, it will bring results
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dhayorzie(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2021
Farrm22:
let connect I'm for BCU as well
Bcu candidates gather here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dhayorzie(m): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2021
Exoticmm:

I applied last month for Jan 2022, still await their revert. *fingers crossed
Pls inbox me .. let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by george009: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2021
KOVIC19COVID20:

You really think UKVI will reply you and say it’s ok to carry along your little younger brother as your dependant? On what basis? The basis that he has special needs and you don’t want him to live in the village for fear of him getting bullied?

I do not work for the UKVI.
I am not God.
But as surely as morning follows night, UKVI will just laugh at you and tell you it ain’t done that way.
I would suggest you begin to activate your plan -B, as this one will not fly.
So what's the Plan B you can suggest?

Is it possible to secure admission for him in Schools for Special Needs?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bsideboi(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
I'm yet to get my CAS . Do you advise I proceed to getting my POF and start the 28 days countdown? Or do I wait to get the admission first.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yormieK(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2021
GCU seems not to be a popular school here as I hardly see people with update unlike other schools. BTW anyone attending GCU this September and had gone through the Pre CAS data check or anyone got their CAS already for September start? Many thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2021
george009:

Can you afford to pay fees for that in the UK?
That would be a shitload of money.
If you have that money, enroll him in Nigeria.
You will find it difficult to manage a child with special needs in the UK even if you could bring him over.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2021
yormieK:
GCU seems not to be a popular school here as I hardly see people with update unlike other schools. BTW anyone attending GCU this September and had gone through the Pre CAS data check or anyone got their CAS already for September start? Many thanks

Their responsiveness is quite poor.
Either they are overwhelmed by the numbers they have to deal with or they were always this slow.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2021
george009:

Get him locally enrolled in a private school that caters for Special educational needs and disability (SEND), which is not even easily affordable in Nigeria not to talk of the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yormieK(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
I think they're overwhelmed by the number of applications they've received in this post pandemic time. Never the less anyonewith update about Pre CAS data check or CAS update for sept 21...kindly share experience as well. Many thanks
TheGuyFromHR:

Their responsiveness is quite poor.
Either they are overwhelmed by the numbers they have to deal with or they were always this slow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Chizzy759831:

Let's connect ooo...had my interview today with them...waiting for unconditional offer...resuming September

Please how long after your application did they revert, the course I applied for on May 17th is now closed for applications, but I’m just wondering what their response rate is like, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Please I cant get an early date for TB test in Abuja,the earliest is 26th July. Can I go to their office and see if they can give me an earlier appointment or what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Yes, you can start, provided the money is yours and you are not under any pressure to pay any surcharge or return after use grin grin grin grin grin

Bsideboi:
I'm yet to get my CAS . Do you advise I proceed to getting my POF and start the 28 days countdown? Or do I wait to get the admission first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DRscience(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Hello!!
Pls anyone in UWE Bristol or going to to UWE Bristol or a group for UWE Bristol. I will really appreciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2021
Will a child of 7 yrs be tested for covid for British Airways.

Please house answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dejiru: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Hello, did anyone apply to university of stirling here?.... how long did it take to get an offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
eyedd:
Anyone here certain they're going to Bradford this September? Let's connect, please.
I am hopeful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
Please guys has anyone been able to book TLS biometrics appointment recently? It's not allowing me to proceed after selecting self-service except I add Super Priority.

Can anyone help, please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by paddedbabe: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Please can anyone help out with a suggestion?
paddedbabe:
Please I cant get an early date for TB test in Abuja,the earliest is 26th July. Can I go to their office and see if they can give me an earlier appointment or what should I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Onyxfidel1(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
Onyxfidel1:
Will a child of 7 yrs be tested for covid for British Airways.

Please house answer me

Someone please answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
olubunmyn:

Yes ... I am
Am also going to Bradford, let's connect please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Hi..connect

DRscience:
Hello!!
Pls anyone in UWE Bristol or going to to UWE Bristol or a group for UWE Bristol. I will really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2021
PtBlank:
Please guys has anyone been able to book TLS biometrics appointment recently? It's not allowing me to proceed after selecting self-service except I add Super Priority.

Can anyone help, please?

Try later dates…. You should get some free dates later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Omo people are not smiling Ooooo...Priority and Standard fully booked already!!! like @AAO7 suggested, check later dates!!!

PtBlank:

Can anyone help, please?

AAO7:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2021
george009:

what about adopting him legally as your child??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
There are many available slots for next week. The problem is once I select a timeslot, a popup appears asking me to confirm and after confirmation, another popup comes up asking if I wanted Superpriority with an option to choose 'super-priority' or click 'no, thanks.'

If I click 'no, thanks' I am taken back to the appointment page instead of the checkout page. I only get to the checkout page if I select super-priority. I have tried this with different dates and it's still the same. Of course, I don't want super-priority.

AAO7:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khayouhz: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Please guys which bank has the best rate for form A. I want to pay my fees today ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2021
yispa:
Good afternoon. Please for the POF, is it a must I do a transaction on my account on day one and on day 28th day before printing out the statement? Or can I just leave the POF in the account for 28 days without performing any transaction and go ahead and print out on the 28th or 29th day? Because I saw a friend's statement today that had only two transactions within the 28 days (14/5/21 - 7/6/21) which are bank interest paid at the end of May and VAT deducted from the interest paid and he is confused as to if the statement of account is in order. Please someone help to clarify.
Thanks.

No it is not a must.

When I applied for my visa, my statement of account was just a page showing no transactions at all, just the opening and closing balance.

But if you wish, you can pay in any amount before you print, it has no basis on your application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by worldazzling: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Good Morning Everyone. Trust we are doing great?

Please I need help with tuition deposit as University of Wolverhampton would only use Western Union for payments and then western union payment instructions expires every three days.

I want to use stanbic and they profile in batches which means they will profile my request in the morning and debit in the evening and my payment instruction will expire by 10:30am tomorrow morning and I have been told my request was submitted on Monday and will be profiled tomorrow morning

Anyone going to University of Wolverhampton with the same challenge and also can anyone suggest alternative options or alternative banks i can use?

I appreciate your responses. Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2021
khayouhz:
Please guys which bank has the best rate for form A. I want to pay my fees today ?

Stanbic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.