Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301606 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
kayuz40:

Do universities there require application fees

UK universities don't require application fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
closing balance:

Your closing balance, or in other words the amount you have in the bank at the end of the day on 31st March, will be the same as the amount you have in the bank at the start of the day on 1st April. This simply means that your closing at end of today will be your opening balance tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Lianalexa:
Please for those that have gotten visa could you please tell us if you were interviewed or not. Also guys please what is the best address to use while filling the visa and CAS request form? School address?

A response would be highly appreciated
Thanks
You'd be interviewed if UKVI needs clarification concerning your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kinibigdil: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello all, please who has paid tuition deposite through stabic IBTC bank, how much is the bank charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by obabola123: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
YES

faroukalabi:
Please is there anyone here that has gotten CAS from the university of Greenwich??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2021
Blanchefleur:
Write the school and tell them all these, request for all communication to be via you as made the application yourself and don't need any assistance. Act like an adult. Send them series of emails.

I understand you're trying to help but the bolded came off rude.

I am actually not the person, it's a friend and I have helped him write a length email to the university and called them directly to revert it. The uni insisted that's their policy for those without agents and he must work with their rep, if not they'd withdraw the CAS and refund his deposit. Even their international advisor chatted with him directly on whatsapp after the email wasn't going well. The whole thing is just annoying.

They threatened to withdraw cas.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
Blanchefleur:
If he does, he won't get any refund.

The school rep has no business with your friend.
He should ignore him and go ahead with his plans.
He has gotten his CAS already, go ahead and apply for visa with your POF and documents.

The rep held on to his cas. He hasn't seen it yet but uni has released it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ariyike23(f): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Edited

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Hello great people. Please I need your suggestions on any bank around ikeja that process formA fast for tuition payment. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
shoyemiayodeji:

Report the rep to the school.

Na the school gan gan dey cause the rubbish o. I later acted like his agent and sent them an email but they still refused

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
I have paid my tuition through stanbic IBTC bank 2ce, and on the two occasions my funds has reached the uni short of 15£, e.g I transfered 20pounds, school acknowledged 5pounds. I suggest you use your card to balance off the deficit
boommer:
Hello all, please who has paid tuition deposite through stabic IBTC bank, how much is the bank charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prisscindy:

Na the school gan gan dey cause the rubbish o. I later acted like his agent and sent them an email but they still refused

Tell the school the man is extorting the student and you do not wish to proceed on this basis.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Prisscindy(f): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Tell the school the man is extorting the student and you do not wish to proceed on this basis.

The guy told them o, they said the rep is trusted and has been handling their students' application for many years.
They are just bent on either he uses the rep or they withdraw cas and refund. I'm really disappointed in University of South Wales. I don't know who leaves oanda rate and uses "N650" as the benchmark.

But before I advise him to do anything, I want him to have another offer first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
yes
kinibigdil:
Good day house can I use a new account for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2021
tifaniaj:

Try UEA, they are quite fast and deadline for application is July or so. All the best.
I applied for project management at teeside.. don't know if this school has project management post graduate courses ... or engineering management, or something mechanical sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2021
Give what is unto Cesar to Cesar... Don’t try to implicate someone certified by the school... It may bounce back on you
Prisscindy:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 247humble: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good Afternoon all,
Just to be sure Please; Hope both Pre-CAS Deposit and Enrollment Payment can be made with FORM A?
What about accommodation Payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amy1986(f): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
scobyy2007:
closing balance:

Your closing balance, or in other words the amount you have in the bank at the end of the day on 31st March, will be the same as the amount you have in the bank at the start of the day on 1st April. This simply means that your closing at end of today will be your opening balance tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Johnbuul:
wow. what's the cost, will you have to schedule an appointment or just go there

It's 8,500 for re-issuance, just make the payment and go there with the print out of evidence of payment. No need to schedule appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amy1986(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
kayuz40:
Hello guys, please is admission for September still running?
Can i still apply for uk Universities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2021
Finally, Teesside has responded to me, after a long while. January here I come�

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
1 bottle for us all
IAMSYLVIA:
Finally, Teesside has responded to me, after a long while. January here I come�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Applyto another school
Prisscindy:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Prisscindy:

The guy told them o, they said the rep is trusted and has been handling their students' application for many years.
They are just bent on either he uses the rep or they withdraw cas and refund. I'm really disappointed in University of South Wales. I don't know who leaves oanda rate and uses "N650" as the benchmark.

Exactly, even before other offers come pls start applying now to other schools, it's not that bad now..person never even start school, wahala don plenty like this, just back out from this mess, advise him to apply to other better universities. Him head no accept that sch abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2021
Preshyi:
1 bottle for us all

Stella Artois Beer people spotted grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissOwaa: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2021
Go with your
1) passport photograph,
2) international passport original and photocopy of data page.
3) 10,000NGN - 20,000NGN (Depends on who your luck)
It usually takes 3-10 days. Depends on your luck.

Glass123:

Thankyou . Please I just sent you a mail.
Do I need to go with any documents ?
Is there any fee?
And please how many days does it take or is it an instant thing.
Thankyou
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
I’m not a pro here but to my best of knowledge setting benchmark with black market rate of 650 is to the best advantage of the applicant looking at the dwindling rate of naira, naira can fall with a margin of 150 naira within a month. Anything is possible in the country we found ourselves so why no save himself of any unforeseen wahala and play by the rules of the school? I did my proof of payment in April, my school rep suggested 650 but I used 700 instead as benchmark... If he can afford it then he can go ahead.
K4daniel:

Exactly, even before other offers come pls start applying now to other schools, it's not that bad now..person never even start school, wahala don plenty like this, just back out from this mess, advise him to apply to other better universities. Him head no accept that sch abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hapiaka: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
So all these has been about the exchange rate,
the school Rep is trying to safe u, she/he is aware of many have been refused visa cos of this, I did strong head for me own and used 550 as benchmark when's she advised I use 600 after and boom CBN change things...
Use that benchmark,for the school to trust him that much he/she is truly trusted.
Prisscindy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.