Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310231 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 5:41am On Jun 12, 2021
CheesyTee:
You can’t get tuition fee below £6,000 for international students. Especially for MSc. Social Work.

Social work is a 2yrs course. Hence, two years tuition will be required.

You can check University of Hull, their September 2021 fee for int’l applicants is same as UK/EU. Between £7,000-£9,000.

University of Teesside allow you pay £13,000 for a two-years course with discount of £1,000 or thereabout.

Teesside is 13k per year o, 26k for the two years

University of Wolverhampton is cheaper though, about 7k per year

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 5:46am On Jun 12, 2021
bobogee007:
Pls anyone going for TB test on June 14?......My friend’s appointment is on 14th and is like there’s public holiday.

I got June 14th too. Let me link up with him so we can talk. I hope they answer us sha.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2021
Its 13k for their two years course. That’s one of their perks.
IAMSYLVIA:

Teesside is 13k per year o, 26k for the two years

University of Wolverhampton is cheaper though, about 7k per year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

May 17th

I also applied, may 14th to teeside msc project management, nothing since den oo, I'm considering sending dem mails. Please what course are you applying for. And does course of study matters in this admission issues... abi dem dey check awa names in alphabetical order? ... my surname starts with "E" and my first name starts with "A" maybe dem dey do am by surname and dem never reach "E"... cos if na " A " I soppose done get mail... lol though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jtech17: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2021
justwise:

Will be setting it up here or trading with an account set up in Nigeria already?

can I have access to binance app in the uk I'm on binance oo... I no wan japkpa come lost my funds oo due to change of IP address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2021
[quote author=Ab7890 post=102629289]

They should be able to. You can send them an email
[/qwuote]

Sent already.Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2021
HI, I used Stanbic to pay 3k Pounds earlier this week, rate was 584 and total amount removed from my account is less than 1.78M. Hope that helps
boommer:
Hello all, please who has paid tuition deposite through stabic IBTC bank, how much is the bank charges?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
kams19:

I have TB Test 14th July. Do you want to swap with me

I need test date o please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olabode1e: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Hi, try Sterling, Stanbic, and Ecobank
senator77:
Hello great people. Please I need your suggestions on any bank around ikeja that process formA fast for tuition payment. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2021
jtech17:

can I have access to binance app in the uk I'm on binance oo... I no wan japkpa come lost my funds oo due to change of IP address

I really don't know as i haven't used that before
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2021
Greetings gurus in the house, Pls I need candid advice..

In 2019 I applied for tourist visa through a desperate agent, here are they following he did on my uk data history. I wasn't married yet, he filled am married with a son dependent to make it look as if I have ties here, secondly he stated av been to south Africa and France but no fake stamp was on my passport, thirdly my parents and I wasn't bearing same surname, he has to use same surname with me to avoid surname discrepancy..
Finally I was denied visa but one of the reasons was immigration history and that the account statement wasn't genuine.

However, am legally married now and my wife is about to travel to UK with study route and I want to apply with her as dependent

Pls how can I go about it? @ justwise and other guru in the house, I need your candid advice. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemolu: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Sorry I am digressing from your question, but which school offered you this 50% scholarship pls?? I also applied for the transformation scholarship in Sheffield but no feedback yet.

Samadhii:
Good morning! Please does anyone know financial or consultant bodies that can help build my bank account so I can use it as proof of fund?
I have a family in the UK that is willing to give me allowances every month. They can't help me with proof of funds because they are the one paying my tuition fees after getting about 50% scholarship.

I will be glad if anyone can help.

Please, don't let this scholarship pass me by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2021
Was about asking same question
Yemolu:
Sorry I am digressing from your question, but which school offered you this 50% scholarship pls?? I also applied for the transformation scholarship in Sheffield but no feedback yet.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Peoria98:
Hello Everyone, I'm still trying to get an unconditional offer from my school, Form A issue has seriously delayed this process for a month now. Pls do I still have time to meet the September intake or do I defer to January?
yes you still have time, one thing you can do while waiting is if your funds is readily available, you can Lodge it now for 28days count, so that wen admission comes and you pay tuition deposit if applicable, then you wouldn't need to wait for like a month again counting 28 days, you will just send statement for CAS issuance of POF is a requirement to get cash with your school, also you can do TB test and if you happen to get offer for another school other than the one you use for the TB test, then you can go and reprint TB certificate to reflect your offer school, Tuition deposit, TB and 28 days count are the time consuming process most times

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2021
Good morning. Is this really advisable? I mean counting 28days when CAS is yet to be issued... I'm asking this cz I heard it takes time to issue CAS sometimes.
Optimally:
yes you still have time, one thing you can do while waiting is if your funds is readily available, you can Lodge it now for 28days count, so that wen admission comes and you pay tuition deposit if applicable, then you wouldn't need to wait for like a month again counting 28 days, you will just send statement for CAS issuance of POF is a requirement to get cash with your school, also you can do TB test and if you happen to get offer for another school other than the one you use for the TB test, then you can go and reprint TB certificate to reflect your offer school, Tuition deposit, TB and 28 days count are the time consuming process most times
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cedar3: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2021
kayLion:
hello house,

I booked for TB test for August but had to cancel when I saw a closer date but while trying to submit the new one, it kept on bouncing me, telling me my email exists in the database. Even I tried with another E-mail address and I got an error message on the email verification page. Is it possible that I have been banned or something? How can i fix this, please?

SOS Please
Same problem here, signed in with 5 different e-mails and even twerked the last two digits of my Passport number, yet no show. Any help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by thisischarles: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2021
thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2021
That cancelling thing doesn't work, Your appointment is still active on their database, so you need to call them to help your reschedule manually if they will pick their call or you can go to their office if you are In Abuja or Lagos to get a date.
cedar3:

Same problem here, signed in with 5 different e-mails and even twerked the last two digits of my Passport number, yet no show. Any help?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zisyme: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2021
CheesyTee:
13k per year

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2021
Happy democracy day to us.
grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2021
This is a riddle of complication Ooooo

1. Let your wife get her visa 1st before you throw in yours.
2. She should declare she's going with you in her application.
3. She should upload the correct marriage certificate n other evidence.

When she gets her visa then we can talk about yours...my suggestion 4 now

Fk1987:
Greetings gurus in the house, Pls I need candid advice..

In 2019 I applied for tourist visa through a desperate agent, here are they following he did on my uk data history. I wasn't married yet, he filled am married with a son dependent to make it look as if I have ties here, secondly he stated av been to south Africa and France but no fake stamp was on my passport, thirdly my parents and I wasn't bearing same surname, he has to use same surname with me to avoid surname discrepancy..
Finally I was denied visa but one of the reasons was immigration history and that the account statement wasn't genuine.

However, am legally married now and my wife is about to travel to UK with study route and I want to apply with her as dependent

Pls how can I go about it? @ justwise and other guru in the house, I need your candid advice. Thank you in anticipation.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Igbamatigbi: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Liverpool Hope university is 5700 per year for social work MA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Igbamatigbi: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2021
Liverpool Hope university is 5700 pounds per year with 3 instalments payment per year for social work MA

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2021
scobyy2007:
This is a riddle of complication Ooooo

1. Let your wife get her visa 1st before you throw in yours.
2. She should declare she's going with you in her application.
3. She should upload the correct marriage certificate n other evidence.

When she gets her visa then we can talk about yours...my suggestion 4 now

Thanks for ur idea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cedar3: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2021
Preshyi:
That cancelling thing doesn't work, Your appointment is still active on their database, so you need to call them to help your reschedule manually if they will pick their call or you can go to their office if you are In Abuja or Lagos to get a date.
Thank you, may be going to their Lagos office by next week, they don't seem to pick their calls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2021
CheesyTee:

You got it wrong though

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Regex: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021
jtech17:

You pretty much have access to it. But em, buying bitcoin in bulk may get your bank account frozen. You want to buy, buy em in bits.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2021
jtech17:

I also applied, may 14th to teeside msc project management, nothing since den oo, I'm considering sending dem mails. Please what course are you applying for. And does course of study matters in this admission issues... abi dem dey check awa names in alphabetical order? ... my surname starts with "E" and my first name starts with "A" maybe dem dey do am by surname and dem never reach "E"... cos if na " A " I soppose done get mail... lol though

Write to them o

I wrote to International.Admissions@tees.ac.uk
Africa@tees.ac.uk
internationalenquiries@tees.ac.uk

Up to 2/3 times sef

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
I guess it depends on the course. They have integrated two years course for tuition fee of a year.
Zisyme:

13k per year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phunkyposh(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2021
CheesyTee:
You can’t get tuition fee below £6,000 for international students. Especially for MSc. Social Work.

Social work is a 2yrs course. Hence, two years tuition will be required.

You can check University of Hull, their September 2021 fee for int’l applicants is same as UK/EU. Between £7,000-£9,000.

University of Teesside allow you pay £13,000 for a two-years course with discount of £1,000 or thereabout.

Social Work tuition is charged differently in Hull, so the reduced fee doesn't work.

Teeside is 13,000 per year.

Only Liverpool Hope pays. about 6k and its admission is closed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Igbamatigbi: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2021
Phunkyposh:

Social Work tuition is charged differently in Hull, so the reduced fee doesn't work.

Teeside is 13,000 per year.

Only Liverpool Hope pays. about 6k and its admission is closed.

Liverpool Hope is 5700 with 3 installments payment plan, it's closed for this year and application is done through UCAS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.