Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1306492 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lyndaa22: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
canadaishome:

Hello

I called the Nigerian rep for SHU and they asked to forward educational documents and CV which I have done. I called later to follow up and he mentioned that my transcript doesn't have a logo but it will be accepted in the interim. Please has anyone else experienced this? And is the logo issue an obstacle?

I also submitted my degree certificate

Pls can you help with the number of the Nigerian rep..
My application is taking too long.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations.....
solaj40:
Visa Alert

Application date: 28 May
Biometric: 1 June
Collection email: 17 June
Collection date: 17 June
Visa valid: 1 month prior course start date
Type: Standard
University: Sussex

All the best for those waiting

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
justwise:
Part 5 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part here for references https://www.nairaland.com/5816163/uk-student-visa-tier-4

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

How do I calculate Surcharge fees for 2years course pls? Thanks

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

Happy Xmas! and all the very best to all prospective students!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by yormieK(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
I've got unconditional there. They start to issue CAS in 3 months prior to course start date, so I think they should start the processes by month end. I am awaiting CAS too
Nmagna:
Hello guys

Anyone gotten an unconditional offer from GCU?
Also anyone gotten CAS from. gcu

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by alwayspositive8: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please, I couldn't have access to the email used in opening this account... I will sincerely appreciate.
pwettyhardey:

Yes it's fine. I replied your mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by olori101: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
someone should please help answer this.
olori101:
Good day all, Please when applying with dependents, do we still need to sign letter of consent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissBj: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
solaj40:
Visa Alert

Big congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissBj: 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
olori101:
someone should please help answer this.
Do you mean for the husband and wife?
If yes, then both should include cover letters

Then both can sign consent letters for the kids
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by canadaishome: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lyndaa22:

Pls can you help with the number of the Nigerian rep..
My application is taking too long.

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ukapplicant: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations congratulations congratulationssssa !!! Please can you share your visa credibility interview
solaj40:
Visa Alert

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MissBj: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Preshyi:
Good morning all, I have been asking series of Visa application question but no response, I dont know if the people with Visa has exited the group.
My question is whether degree transcript is part of the documents uploaded during Visa application?

I believe so, on the visa document checklist it stated that all documents used to obtain CAS should be provided.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Pls who else is having issue with zenith bank here??. I've paid my deposit of 4000£ to dundee and I've been debited like a week ago but either the sch hasn't recieved the money or my telex has been given to me...abi which kind agbako bank i go use bi...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Any body going to university of Westminster?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
solaj40:
Visa Alert

congratulations and all Glory to God, more good news to come

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babhydoll: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
ugomnaanny:
Any body going to university of Westminster?

1 am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
folaranmi1009:
Pls who else is having issue with zenith bank here??. I've paid my deposit of 4000£ to dundee and I've been debited like a week ago but either the sch hasn't recieved the money or my telex has been given to me...abi which kind agbako bank i go use bi...

Lmao grin Afi Agbako Bank.

I think you should give them more time. It’s going to 2weeks now since Stanbic debited me, Bournemouth is yet to receive my £3k deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Josh121:

If you decided to get married and don’t want to part with your surname, I am just wondering why ooo you don’t want to part with your surname , the best way to go about it is use your surname as a middle name , always use quotation mark for it then is surname

Wahala be like bicycle grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Brimmie:

I think you should give them more time. It’s going to 2weeks now since Stanbic debited me, Bournemouth is yet to receive my £3k deposit.

shocked

And i just go meet stanbic to run mine for me

Did you goto their Hq?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femisamuel908: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
@Big Boss Justwise
I saw this example on the link you shared kindly break this down for the house...

Example
If you submit your application on 1 January 2021, you’d have to show that the funds were in your bank account for at least the 28-day period ending on 1 December.
[quote author=Hanoon post=102819442][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gokeuk123: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. But will the student copy of the transcript be sufficient for visa application knowing fully well that he/she is not meant to have the official copy? Has anyone successfully used it for visa application? Please advise. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=Brimmie post=102820822]

If Stanbic have debited you, request for the Telex and give them your email address. That is what I did for my daughter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
scobyy2007:

Visa + Ihs = £348 + £705 = £1053
For family = £4,212

Parallel market rate @ N725 = N3,053,700 (estimated)

Please can you help me with the dollar equivalent and the break down for the value of
£4,212 that you got.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
hustla:

shocked

And i just go meet stanbic to run mine for me

Did you goto their Hq?

Nope, Ojota/Ogudu Branch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
Brimmie:

Nope, Ojota/Ogudu Branch.

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ilyfavoured: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please who is waiting to hear from Bradford or has a contact number to follow up with admission?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
angelss813:
If Stanbic have debited you, request for the Telex and give them your email address. That is what I did for my daughter

I’ve done that already. Just waiting for an update from them.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nmagna(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Nice

What course are you going in for?

I was given conditional offer - they needed me to rewrite my SOP. I have done so and resubmitted. Still waiting for thier feedback
yormieK:
I've got unconditional there. They start to issue CAS in 3 months prior to course start date, so I think they should start the processes by month end. I am awaiting CAS too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by maangel01: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
ukapplicant:
Study progression only comes into play if the person has studied in UK before

Yeah he previously studied in the UK. He has gotten unconditional offer for the second Masters at UEA but worried about getting the visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
folaranmi1009:

Lol laughs, you're dem funny..whichkind agbako bank...got me rolling.

Don't worry since they have debited you, they will definitely remmit,I used them too, it took 5days for mine, thank God you've been debited they will change it to dollar in another 3 days from dollar to UK GBP, then in 3 more days pay the sch. Please check your internet banking app to see the stages they are. Your school may not necessarily reply you but you will collect telex copy send to them once you've seen that the pounds has been debited. It will be done just try follow up with the customer service. Which if the branch ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
solaj40:
Visa Alert

congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gokeuk123:
Thanks for the feedback. But will the student copy of the transcript be sufficient for visa application knowing fully well that he/she is not meant to have the official copy? Has anyone successfully used it for visa application? Please advise. Thanks

Personally, I feel visa application is as official as it gets, I wouldn’t use my unofficial transcript for such. I used my unofficial transcript for application, but working on getting my official copy through the means someone explained earlier. Besides, you need to have your official transcripts if you’re planning on leaving the country in case of necessity.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prettytorlar(f): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations

That's about 3 weeks for standard application...still fair

solaj40:
Visa Alert

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.