Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307556 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyecandydolly: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank you. Keystone Bank, all the way. When did you make that payment?

Riahmah:

No. They acknowledged it two days after I was debited

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Riahmah:

I was debited on Monday day and I got a mail from the school on Wednesday stating the amount I paid

Wow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Riahmah: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
eyecandydolly:
Thank you. Keystone Bank, all the way. When did you make that payment?

About two/three weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Futureukstudent: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freshprince777:

Pls do you mean its not advisable to use the old passport to book appointment? I used my passport that will expire in july 31st 2021 to book for TB test and my date is 29th june. Now i have my new passport, please can i use the new passport for TB test on the 29th? Thanks
take your new passport with you and make the necessary changes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
fetomowo:
Hi everyone,

Please can anyone clear this for me.

If you print out a 28 day bank statement but took an additional six days to get your CAS statement from your university, would you still be able to go ahead with visa application? Is that what the 30 day rule mean? How exactly long is the 28 day bank statement valid for?

Thanks, anticipating....

n the day you apply online, you must have held the money continuously for 28 days. This means that the account balance must not have dropped below the required amount of money at any time during the 28 day period up to the closing balance. The closing balance (day 28) does not need to be the actual day you apply, but it must be no more than 31 days before you submit your application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
It has to be company that has operations in other countries. Multinational company.

kinnad:
Good evening all. Please I want to ask concerning sponsorship, what are the criteria for company sponsorship, as in does the company size matter or me not a member of staff there. A relative of mine is willing to help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pidaa: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please have started my POF and I have decided my account should flow and not be static such as withdrawing and depositing but have put a bench mark in which the money should not be lower which is slightly bigger than my school fees and maintenance. Hope it will be ok because I feel weird for a account should just be static
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mayo47(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
johnsonpal:
Hi guys, I got offer from these schools

Swansea.
South wales
Glyndwr University
University of Strathclyde
Cumbria University
University of East Anglia

Computer Science. Which is best please

And can someone please help me highlight the steps and how to proceed after receiving an offer. Also I still don't understand the POF 28day thingy, please demystify it.

Thanks

Strathclyde or East Anglia
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thank you

Amylew:

International passport.
Evidence of payment.
Copy of appointment page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm going to teesside in sept. Wassup??

Riahmah:
Good evening everyone. Please is anyone going to Teeside University in September? Or anyone that attends teeside university presently. I need to clarify some things.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Domistic: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guys, who is going to Oxford Brookes? How long does it take to issue CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by folaranmi1009: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
No i booked online months back and i paid #57,800

Chommieblaq:

Please did you visit their office to book the appointment?
The link to book appointment is not going through and how much did you pay for the test, I know it’s 150USD, want to confirm the Naira equivalent.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Futureukstudent:
take your new passport with you and make the necessary changes

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by naijatisumi: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guys is it advisable to use 580 to a naira for POF as oaoanda GBP to NAIRA today is 565 to a Pound ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
naijatisumi:
Guys is it advisable to use 580 to a naira for POF as oaoanda GBP to NAIRA today is 565 to a Pound ?
my advice is for u to use 620 or above, when I deposited for 28days count, rate was 525/£ then, but in a matter of fees days, it went to 580/£, I was able to continue counting because I used 620/£ as my benchmark, so consider using 600 and above as your benchmark if you can afford it

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
ugomnaanny:
UBA is 24hrs

Well, not for me, I've been waiting since Thursday now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mobeejay: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Osoke:

That's nice, what course?
I'm going for MSc Sports and Exercise Therapy
Have you gotten your CAS?

Not yet...have not paid my tuition fee deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Teniremi: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2021
Optimally:
my advice is for u to use 620 or above, when I deposited for 28days count, rate was 525/£ then, but in a matter of fees days, it went to 580/£, I was able to continue counting because I used 620/£ as my benchmark, so consider using 600 and above as your benchmark if you can afford it

Okay, i get the rate fluctuations part. But is oando rate acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Yes. I suggest you use 650 to be on a safe side.
Teniremi:

Okay, i get the rate fluctuations part. But is oando rate acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by listaby(f): 1:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Alright thanks
L0rdRahl:

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2021
justwise:

Let him wait until you get your visa first but indicate in your form that you will be traveling with him.

Does that mean if my spouse Is not in Nigeria we cant apply together
I intend doing our application together while he does biometric from his location because of our child. Since I cant apply for my child without putting in an application for my spouse.

We actually intend travelling together from Nigeria

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:06am On Jun 21, 2021
mzkolawole:

Does that mean if my spouse Is not in Nigeria we cant apply together
I intend doing our application together while he does biometric from his location because of our child. Since I cant apply for my child without putting in an application for my spouse.

We actually intend travelling together from Nigeria

@justwise

How will you book appointment for him ? If you can book an appointment for him outside Nigeria then go ahead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Joseph0110: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2021
tajmal:
Thank you for your advice!
However, I couldn't find the email of Yetunde on their website. Kindly share with me if you have.
Never mind! I found it and I've done the needful.
hello, pls can you share yetunde’s number pls I also have an offer at university of Huddersfield.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2021
fetomowo:
Hi everyone,

If you print out a 28 day bank statement but took an additional six days to get your CAS statement from your university, would you still be able to go ahead with visa application? Is that what the 30 day rule mean? How exactly long is the 28 day bank statement valid for?

Thanks, anticipating....

You are good to go provided the statement is less than 30 days old. However, ensure you do touch the fund until a decision is made about your visa. Shalom!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone,

Thanks, anticipating.

What you will do is to count another 28-30 days BACKWARDS from the day you want to print your statement of account for Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Panacea278:
Seems no one has gotten CAS from Birmingham city uni here or we don’t want to speak out. Pls if you have gotten kindly signify as i have some urgent questions. Thanks
I dey on this one too, no CAS yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2021
adeptonlin:
Please I need a recommendation on who can help me with SOP writing.
Research this on google please and watch YouTube videos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2021
naijatisumi:

Too risky! At least 620 to accommodate any sudden changes …
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2021
justwise:

How will you book appointment for him ? If you can book an appointment for him outside Nigeria then go ahead

Since it's a separate application for each dependant I guess I can state the country where he will be doing his biometric in his application

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.