Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302197 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dheeeee: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who else has been having issues with paying IHS fee. I have been trying to use Paga to pay the fee since morning and it just keeps displaying ‘Error. We are having technical issue’.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please help, which school offers the cheapest fees for MSC in nursing and again, does 2 years masters programme mean I have to pay 2years IHS for myself and dependants? Or I can pay 1 year then pay the remaining one year there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimdolyin(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
I just help me someone and it was so easy
Dheeeee:
Who else has been having issues with paying IHS fee. I have been trying to use Paga to pay the fee since morning and it just keeps displaying ‘Error. We are having technical issue’.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Denikki: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please is there another method of payment for tls services?

I've been trying to make payment after checking out for prime time appointment with self service since and it hasn't been going through.
Tried two different cards now.

Am I doing something wrong? Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
slimdolyin:
Did you use paga wallet or how did you do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jflex(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2021
A family friend used mine to pay for a family of 4 today... over 2m. Smooth and easy no issues.

Whats the challenge ure having ?

Dheeeee:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo8(m): 12:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Anyone attending at Southampton..??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Leebido: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2021
zillaboy:

What rate are you looking at?

Like 620 lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by omopapa: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Have you found one yet?

Leebido:
Who can help me with tuition fee payment of £3000 ASAP
I need someone trusted with fair £/# rates
Any recommendations?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lawke: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2021
Hello, please nairaland people my cousin and her husband wants to apply for visa today.. she is the main applicant and her husband and 2 kids are depandants. After running the proof of funds for 28days, they printed the statement of account. They said it is valid for 30days. Her CAS came out yesterday, it was late because of festive season and they want to apply tomorrow. The problem is the amount in the account is short off a few millions, can they still use it like that since they printed the statement already. And also the statement 30days validity after printing will expire in 4days cos they printed the statement middle of December after the 28days. My question is can they still use the statement even if it’s short a few millions of the required funds. Please note they already kept the complete funds for 28days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ehiwuogwuu(f): 4:11am On Jan 13, 2021
Greenville990:

You were just lucky !!

If that was your approach, you are lucky chap. I came all the way from Benin and returned empty handed on Dec 1st. Abeg, don't make me remember that ugly day

That wasn't my route oh, I came on my date for mine, but about 6 person who came to gate crash all dis theirs. So I know what I'm saying, the lady from PH,I asisted her to pay for the test and print that same day.maybe like you said you where just unlucky
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Detreasure: 4:28am On Jan 13, 2021
The answer is NO! NO!! NOO!!!
If they they proceed with the application, they surely will be denied.
Option 1: Better to add the money and wait for another 28days.
Option 2: Pay additional tuition fee, but will need to get another CAS.
Remember, both options will require reprinting of account statement.
Better to be safe than sorry.

Lawke:
Hello, please nairaland people my cousin and her husband wants to apply for visa today.. she is the main applicant and her husband and 2 kids are depandants. After running the proof of funds for 28days, they printed the statement of account. They said it is valid for 30days. Her CAS came out yesterday, it was late because of festive season and they want to apply tomorrow. The problem is the amount in the account is short off a few millions, can they still use it like that since they printed the statement already. And also the statement 30days validity after printing will expire in 4days cos they printed the statement middle of December after the 28days. My question is can they still use the statement even if it’s short a few millions of the required funds. Please note they already kept the complete funds for 28days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justinaa2012: 4:46am On Jan 13, 2021
justinaa2012:
Pls Hux, which email can someone use to forward documents that wasn't uploaded on TLS platform after biometrics has been done. This is urgent...pls
someone should help me with this info...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mumzt: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2021
Good morning everyone. Congratulations to all that got their visas approved.

I've tried to read as much as possible. May God bless all those dishing out advice selflessly. May all our dreams come true.

Please forgive me if this has been answered, i couldn't find my answers. My husband and I have 10years uk visit visas. Please will this be cancelled if I'm issued a study visa?

Once again, i appologise if this has been answered. Not my intention to spam the thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dheeeee: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2021
jflex:

A family friend used mine to pay for a family of 4 today... over 2m. Smooth and easy no issues.

Whats the challenge ure having ?

Really? What could be wrong with mine then? When choosing options to pay, is it paga verve you choose or paga. Did you find your wallet or you linked a card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dheeeee: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2021
slimdolyin:

Really? What could be wrong with mine then? When choosing options to pay, is it paga verve you choose or paga. Did you find your wallet or you linked a card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adear: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2021
Google 'Contact UKVI' or use this link: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/english

Wegothere:

How were you able to mail them? Do you have their email address or office line? I need to contact them to. Pls help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iffyibeh: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2021
iffyibeh:
please house is there a collection mail after a Decision mail for someone who paid for DHL too?
Pls helpppp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2021
EmeraldMars:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=campusconnect.aru

That's the CampusConnect app. Join the nigerian group there. You'd be able to communicate with the school rep here in Nigeria

I hope to meet you on campus wink

Thanks for this info. It's requesting for invite code, how can I get it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dulahi770: 7:09am On Jan 13, 2021
iffyibeh:
Pls helpppp
Yeap. You can track your application via the TLS app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimdolyin(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2021
For IHS payment I used paga.
For visa fee or standard fee I used paga verve.
awumen:

Did you use paga wallet or how did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by slimdolyin(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2021
Fund your paga wallet then pay IHS fee after transfer the balance to your bank that as ATM card and link it with PAGA.
When paying for Visa fee or standard fee you will choose paga verve and it will redirect you to the card inside paga to add card details.

Dheeeee:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 13, 2021
slimdolyin:
Since the required funds was in the account for 28days nothing to worry about.

The statement should not be more than 30days after printing, so they better apply before the 30days period.

This is misleading please lets stop this, the rule is clear on this, removing the money after printing the statement is a fraudulent act.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Detreasure:
The answer is NO! NO!! NOO!!!
If they they proceed with the application, they surely will be denied.
Option 1: Better to add the money and wait for another 28days.
Option 2: Pay additional tuition fee, but will need to get another CAS.
Remember, both options will require reprinting of account statement.
Better to be safe than sorry.

This is true
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2021
Lawke:
The problem is the amount in the account is short off a few millions, can they still use it like that since they printed the statement already. And also the statement 30days validity after printing will expire in 4days cos they printed the statement middle of December after the 28days. My question is can they still use the statement even if it’s short a few millions of the required funds. Please note they already kept the complete funds for 28days.

slimdolyin:
Since the required funds was in the account for 28days nothing to worry about.

The statement should not be more than 30days after printing, so they better apply before the 30days period.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wegothere: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2021
Adear:

Google 'Contact UKVI' or use this link: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/english

Thank you. Will try to contact them.

However, is there anybody in the house that did biometrics on Dec 16 and yet to get decision mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shubraba: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2021
Dheeeee:

Send a mail to paga, if you have limited time and enough money, fund another paga account for your transaction.
The limit on the first paga account was not well profiled
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fynblackboy(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2021
justwise:

This is misleading please lets stop this, the rule is clear on this, removing the money after printing the statement is a fraudulent act.
where is this stated in the rule....please help us out.... the rule states that the money must be in the account for 28 days. it didnt state that it should remain until the outcome of the visa decision..... the only problem with this is when asked to get an updated statement of account by ukvi

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ritlala: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2021
i had this same issue, what i did is pay additional tuition, NO i was not issued a new CAS, i printed out proof of payment sent by the school. The school said they also updated details of additional amount paid. The best option is to pay the few million left as tuition, get school receipt and scan along with CAS with uploading.
Lawke:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ritlala: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2021
i had this same issue, what i did is pay additional tuition, NO i was not issued a new CAS, i printed out proof of payment sent by the school. The school said they also updated details of additional amount paid. The best option is to pay the few million left as tuition, get school receipt and scan along with CAS when uploading documents during application.
Lawke:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2tolu: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2021
TB test date, Lagos people abeg ooo.. between now and Friday

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.