Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314603 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by blazerjewel: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
If yes, what is the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by plethoral: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello gurus in the house,
Please, what do you guys have to say about this?
After so much suspense, this is what I got this morning.
Hmmmm!!!

Thanks in advance for your prompt response

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
You guys should be careful about putting up your personal information on this platform.

A word is enough for the wise. Nobody knows who visit this platform.

Some of you will be giving excuse that you were shocked etc. Please lets be responsible about our actions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wizzy2010: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
plethoral:
Hmmmm!!!

I assume you did priority, when did you do your biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by plethoral: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wizzy2010:

I assume you did priority, when did you do your biometrics
Nope, it was Standard. Abuja, 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Royalty63: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vatsyayana:
Hello Everyone,
It's testimony time for me.
After an initial scare that my CAS will not be issued due to delay and with the aid of expert advice from the guru's on this platform, I was able to convince them why they can still issue me a CAS. One compromise was that I will tow a priority line of visa application.
CAS was issued on the 4th
Visa Application was completed on the 5th
Documents uploaded (6th)
Biometrics on the 8th
Decision mail on the 11th
Collection mail on the 11th
CASE OFFICERS DECISION: GRANTED!
Flight is booked for Saturday via Emirates.

Super Priority Visa Application
Thanks to those that made this dream a reality for me, most especially @Mimilyrics whom I rate very highly and courteous. To everyone who are making impact on a day-to-day basis, God bless y'all abundantly!
Congratulations �. Please why did they delay your CAS? My CAS is currently delayed and I'm worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wegothere: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
plethoral:

Are you going with Dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by plethoral: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wegothere:

Are you going with Dependant.

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dramaqueen12345(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vatsyayana:
Hello Everyone,
After an initial scare that my CAS will not be issued due to delay and with the aid of expert advice from the guru's on this platform, I was able to convince them why they can still issue me a CAS. One compromise was that I will tow a priority line of visa application.
Documents uploaded (6th)
Biometrics on the 8th

Thanks to those that made this dream a reality for me, most especially @Mimilyrics whom I rate very highly and courteous. To everyone who are making impact on a day-to-day basis, God bless y'all abundantly!

Congratulations papa...i tap into this testimony in Jesus name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greenville990: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kemkem93:

Thanks for your response, it will really go a long way to calm my nalve

Wow, I just re-arranged NALVE to get NAVEL

Ok, I get it now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fynblackboy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
plethoral:
what were the documents you submitted for your visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greenville990: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
ehiwuogwuu:

Go there by 7:30am cos they start 8am and gate crash...

Just talk to the security guy at the gate Nigerian way home if possible (but they're very understanding),show them your resumption day is close.
They will help you might take a little time though but they will.

You were just lucky !!

If that was your approach, you are lucky chap. I came all the way from Benin and returned empty handed on Dec 1st. Abeg, don't make me remember that ugly day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Wizzy2010: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
plethoral:
Hmmmm!!!

Usually its just a standard mail, sometimes you may get a mail for interview or not.. keep checking your mail.
It will end in praise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congrats ,are you still heading to Bradford?
Vatsyayana:
Hello Everyone,
Documents uploaded (6th)
Biometrics on the 8th

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LegitBoyy: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ezriela:
For people having difficulty with their sch fees deposit payment due to scarcity of Forex. You can talk to your school maybe they have other options available. I got the below mail from a sch in UK

I think the rate is what people are scared of and I don’t think Nigerian Visa card cannot be charge automatically.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ekaita: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Don't worry it will come out.I did mine on the 30th and got my collection mail today....i also was worried like you.Just be patient .
Tomifolake:
Is there anyone who did biometrics on 31st at vi and has gotten collection mail? Priority
I got decision mail on the 6th of January, can I go to TLScontact vi to ask if my passport is ready?
@mimilyrics @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aderin0la: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please all, from all the labs listed, which is the cheapest to do Covid-19 Test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talkme(m): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ablecrystal:
Dear NL Team,

URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE!!!!!

Does anyone have a closer TB test date (this week, to be precise) the earliest I got was 1st February. Someone should please assist me.

I await your kind response.

Yes, mine is 19th, I can swap with you. Am not ready yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hello house,
Anyone going to Anglia Ruskin University? Just got an admission offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shubraba: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Adear:
Okay. Thanks. Did mine on the 8th. I haven't received decision mail. I'm worried but I guess I just need to be patient.

Please call Ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Mindlog: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
zenil1:
Hello house,
Anyone going to Anglia Ruskin University? Just got an admission offer

Yes (Cambridge Campus) for September 2021.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ProsperityJingl(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Visa Approved! Visa Approved!! Visa Approved!!!

@justwise @lagosismyhome @mimilyrics and every other person that has contributed to this thread, believe me it wouldn't have been possible without you folks. Its my first time ever attempting to emigrate! And I did it with just the directives I got from here; the last thread( 721Pages) and this one.
You guys are truly doing an astounding job(Life Changers!!!...****positively of course!!!*** wink wink wink wink).

Application Timeline:

Online application : 4th Dec. 2020
Biometrics: 10th Dec. 2020
Decision mail 5th Jan. 2021
Passport Collection mail 12th Jan. 2021
Application Center: VI TLS Center
Application Type : Standard Application

Best of Luck to every other person nursing the intentions to study, and ultimately settle in the queen's land.

Cheers people!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nel11(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
I always know we good in Nigeria.
Thank you @pegzzyg and @ezriela they stayed up just to help me.
People that i have not even met.
They did not run away with my money..

God bless you two in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smiles, Amen & you're welcome Bro, we are here for eachother
Nel11:
I always know we good in Nigeria.
Thank you @pegzzyg and @ezriela they stayed up just to help me.
People that i have not even met.
They did not run away with my money..

God bless you two in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Heartfelt congratulations to you
ProsperityJingl:

@justwise @lagosismyhome @mimilyrics and every other person that has contributed to this thread, believe me it wouldn't have been possible without you folks. Its my first time ever attempting to emigrate! And I did it with just the directives I got from here; the last thread( 721Pages) and this one.
You guys are truly doing an astounding job(Life Changers!!!...****positively of course!!!*** wink wink wink wink).

Application Timeline:

Online application : 4th Dec. 2020
Biometrics: 10th Dec. 2020
Decision mail 5th Jan. 2021
Passport Collection mail 12th Jan. 2021
Application Center: VI TLS Center
Application Type : Standard Application

Best of Luck to every other person nursing the intentions to study, and ultimately settle in the queen's land.

Cheers people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
ProsperityJingl:

Congrats .. May God bless your new journey

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dagdag: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
@justwise and other knowledgeable elders in the house

I would appreciate if you could assist me with useful info regards my case

So I was in the UK for about 6 years (about 5 years for studies and about one year for work on Tier 2 visa). I have been back in Nigeria for 2 years now but I have gotten a job offer in the UK and hope to go back.

I am now at the tb test and visa application stage. However, I read that I am to come along with my UK address when I come for the test. I also saw in the visa application form that I need to provide my UK address too. The problem is, I don’t yet have a UK address as I intend to first stay in a hotel when I get there then look for a rented apartment afterwards. So what should I put in the UK address section for the visa application and what address should I use to attend my tb test appointment?

Also, while I was in the UK previously, I used to visit Nigeria like once a year or so and also visited other countries. The issue now is, I need to provide information on how many times I have visited the UK (with dates). Should this be the length of my previous UK visa or each time I re-enter the UK after visiting Nigeria or another country?

Lastly, a section of the visa application asked whether or not I have received medical treatment in the UK and when (with dates). This in my view is a difficult question. What is meant by medical treatment? Is it any type of visit at all to a GP (UK clinic) or maybe undergoing operation or surgery? Because I remember that sometimes I will visit the GP for very minor health issues and a medication would be prescribed fir me to buy or nothing prescribed at all (just general medical advise).
Now, do I include all these encounters with dates (which I can’t remember) or what do they mean exactly?

Your helpful inputs would be appreciated.
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Samgalaxy: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vatsyayana:
Hello Everyone,
Documents uploaded (6th)
Biometrics on the 8th

Congratulations. What are the documents you submitted and please do I need to go to TLS VI with coloured photocopies of all my documents for assisted service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vatsyayana: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yes you should but don't staple them together for ease of scanning.
Samgalaxy:

Congratulations. What are the documents you submitted and please do I need to go to TLS VI with coloured photocopies of all my documents for assisted service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tomifolake: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Application timeline

Biometrics- 31st December (priority)
Decision mail- 6th January 2020
Collection mail- 12th January 2020
Thank you guys for answering questions for a smooth application process
Best of luck to every other applicant

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vatsyayana: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yes, Bradford. Are you also in Bradford.

Ezriela:
Congrats ,are you still heading to Bradford?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.