Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1307123 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hanoon: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
OMOLOLA2017:
got an unconditional offer, paid the deposit and waiting for CAS. Sent them an email, they seem to have lots of applications they're attending to, their response has been slow. quote author=Nmagna post=102772219]Hello guys

Anyone gotten an unconditional offer from GCU?
Also anyone gotten CAS from. gcu
Tuition deposit and POF before CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
myk1759:
Hello,

Please assist to vet the statement of account printed today.

Tuition & Maintenance cost: 11,300,000

Bank statement details
Balance
Opening balance: - 9,830,847
02/06/ 21 deposit 2,500,000 - 12,330,847

Fast forward to 30/06/21 - 11,619,652

The statement was printed today and it covers 02/06/21 - 30/06/21.

Would it fly for a visa application?

Please note that the opening balance was as at 02/06/21 but an additional deposit was made on that day and the balance increased to 12,330,847.

Why not just print 3rd june to 1st july for peace of mind biko. I will advise that u print another one tomo morning that covers the dates i mentioned above.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by MoonWater: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
lukzy500:
Alhamdulilah, which one of the favors of my lord will I deny
Visa approved
Time line
Application..... 21/06
Biometrics.... 23/06
Priority
Dependant...... 23/06 walk in standard

Allah did wonders, both of us got visa sane time

Document submitted

All Cas requirement
Statement of Account
All approved visa
Canada visa refusal, wife Canada student refusal
Wedding certificate and pictures

Alhamdulilah

It Wil end in praise for all of us
happy for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jebelkhan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ma Shaa Allaah... wink

lukzy500:
Visa approved
Time line
Application..... 21/06
Biometrics.... 23/06
Priority

Document submitted

All Cas requirement
Statement of Account
All approved visa

Alhamdulilah

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by profisland: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
How long does an applicant spend at the TLS office on an average? I am trying to plan my trip to the office.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by segunotiti(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
I applied around January/February and got response in May. When the time was getting too long to get a response, I sent a mail to the Nigerian office, then I got a response not too long after then.

So I suggest you do the same.

Ajokemo:
I really want to know too,have applied to Sheffield hallam and it been more than 7 weeks,have not gotten admission yet....pls house how long does it take?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Once you have paid your deposit, request for your CAS on the application portal. It doesn’t take long. Max 1-2 weeks

No POF, No Interview No TB certificate before CAS is issued.

But they will tell you Embassy can call you randomly to do interview. So they advice you do a mock interview with them.( This is optional tho)

vickyuche:

I understand you're going to northumbria. Pls I need ur help to walk through these process.

How long did it take to eventually receive your CAS?
And did you submit POF to the school before CAS was issued?
Any interviews before CAS?

Ur answers will be of great help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Victory1989:
Hello House my Cousin just got admission with Middlesex University London, and they requested for tuition deposit to be paid through Credit Card instead of the usual bank account detail showing the school detail.

Please has anyone gotten offer from Middlesex University London and paid their Tuition deposit through Debit card?

Please we need advise from weather to proceed with the payment so he can meet up with September 2021

Email their admission office the will provide you with bank account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please print from the day your opening balance is the required pof needed. Don’t use your hand and put yourself inside trouble.

myk1759:
Hello,

Please assist to vet the statement of account printed today.

Tuition & Maintenance cost: 11,300,000

Bank statement details
Balance
Opening balance: - 9,830,847
02/06/ 21 deposit 2,500,000 - 12,330,847

Fast forward to 30/06/21 - 11,619,652

The statement was printed today and it covers 02/06/21 - 30/06/21.

Would it fly for a visa application?

Please note that the opening balance was as at 02/06/21 but an additional deposit was made on that day and the balance increased to 12,330,847.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
good day house...i submitted an application and did priority on the 18th of june and i received this three mails same day(29th june).

72 hours appointment reminder notification
TLScontact - Travel Document Ready for Collection
24 hours appointment reminder notification

And DHL delivered my passport with visa the 30th june, but i didnt go for the appointment since i stay at the northern side of the country and i couldnt make it up for the appointment. has anyone experienced similar situation before??

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Haywhy3233:
good day house...i submitted an application and did priority on the 18th of june and i received this three mails same day(29th june).

72 hours appointment reminder notification
TLScontact - Travel Document Ready for Collection
24 hours appointment reminder notification

And DHL delivered my passport with visa the 30th june, but i didnt go for the appointment since i stay at the northern side of the country and i couldnt make it up for the appointment. has anyone experienced similar situation before??

This is strange, did you go for Biometric or how did your passport get to TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Deering1008: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow congrats, I can remember well that we were both waiting on pick up email with adrenaline popping up to the brim. Glad it ended in praise for you too.. on to greater things!!!
hapiaka:
Pave way! Pave way! Pave way!
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Standard application
Biometric june 3
Collection mail 29th
Pick up July 01

No travel history, virgin passport.
I left the money in my account till visa came out.
I had to travel to the next town when DHL wan to start wasting time again.

Plz no try standard if u don't want to be depressed, now I can sleep very well.

Thank u all @swizken9 and Co...
Kudos to @justwise and other senior in the house.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kapaskii(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
folbimmartins:
Good afternoon everyone, is anybody going to the university of Bolton? And that has paid the deposit. How long did it take for them to issue CAS? Pls it’s urgent. Kindly help please

Hello there, are u still considering university of Bolton. Let’s relate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations!!!!

lukzy500:
Visa approved
Time line
Application..... 21/06
Biometrics.... 23/06
Priority

Document submitted

All Cas requirement
Statement of Account
All approved visa

Alhamdulilah

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Awesome!!! We knew it na...immediately you mentioned DHL was on the way I knew the testimony cloud has gathered!!!

Congratulations!!!
grin grin grin
hapiaka:

Standard application
Biometric june 3
Collection mail 29th
Pick up July 01

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Spunedy: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello buddies.... Advise please... Did my biometrics on the 22nd of June.... And it's already 1st of July.. (Priority) been tracking my application and its still saying (received by DMC)... Please the tension is rising dramatically.. What would you advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Haywhy3233: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
yes i did same day i went to TLS,MY PASSPORT WAS DELIVERED A DAY AFTER THE THREE MESSAGES SO IGNORED THE APPOINTMENT AT TLS
Ojasope1:

This is strange, did you go for Biometric or how did your passport get to TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemifaj: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gud evening house, please can I use my phone to do pre cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Josh121:
@justwise and all, pls if someone was refused US on oct but since he couldn’t find the document for the refusal so September was put it but the year is correct. Do I need to put a letter to explain ?

I don't understand that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swizken9: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Spunedy:
Hello buddies.... Advise please... Did my biometrics on the 22nd of June.... And it's already 1st of July.. (Priority) been tracking my application and its still saying (received by DMC)... Please the tension is rising dramatically.. What would you advise?

Relax e go come, just dy check am.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
shadlyblinks:
Hello guys. Pls I have a question. So take for instance, my sch fees and maintance fees total is 22,800. I have had 20,000 in my account waiting for 28 days to mature.But I want to pay 3000 pounds from my other account as part of school fees. And I intend to still leave the 20, 000 pounds in my main account that I will use for POF. Do you think that will fly or I'm I suppose to have had all the 22,800 in the main account since the start,then pay from there??

Nothing wrong with that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
Check your email very well including junk. Lets see what will happen by the 10th working day. Calm down!!!

Spunedy:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Swizken9:
Finally, I collected my passport with the Visa in it this afternoon!!!

Biometric - 04th JUN 21
Collection Notice - 01 JULY 21
Pickup - 01st JULY 21
Standard Application - Abuja
Immigration History - Dubai Residence Visa (twice) which I declared

No visa interview

So grateful to all contributors on this group (@optimally, @justwise, @scobyy2007 and the gurus in the house for sharing their advice and experiences.
@hapiaka my visa don fall out..
My advice: Priority is most advised because this standard visa waiting time dy rise BP.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by toyo1904: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello everyone, is it advisable to declare previous refusals to Canada in my pre-cas form after already saying I didn't have any visa refusal in my application form because the other schools I applied to refused to grant me offer because of it . I have paid my tuition deposit and I'm scared they might withdraw my offer because of it. Also because pre-cas is related to embassy so I don't know if I should state the refusals there or not or only when I'm submitting visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
hapiaka:

Standard application
Biometric june 3
Collection mail 29th
Pick up July 01

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Come out clean and declare!!!

Keep a clean record by being truthful and transparent

You will need more lies to cover one lie

toyo1904:
Hello everyone, is it advisable to declare previous refusals to Canada in my pre-cas form after already saying I didn't have any visa refusal in my application form because the other schools I applied to refused to grant me offer because of it . I have paid my tuition deposit and I'm scared they might withdraw my offer because of it. Also because pre-cas is related to embassy so I don't know if I should state the refusals there or not or only when I'm submitting visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
lukzy500:
Visa approved
Time line
Application..... 21/06
Biometrics.... 23/06
Priority

Document submitted

All Cas requirement
Statement of Account
All approved visa

Alhamdulilah

Aamminnn !! Congrats Brother!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
1. Yes.
2. No. As long as you're married, using your marriage certificate isn't a problem.
XaviSlyde:
Hello house, Please I need some clarification.

I'm getting married officially in September, however I want my wife to follow me as a dependent for my masters in UK. I already have a court marriage at the Ikoyi registry scheduled for this month.

My Questions:

1. Can I use our wedding certificate from the registry to apply for visa at the end of July. My CAS is out is as I speak just waiting for funds to mature for me and my dependent.

2. I'm thinking its too soon to use the marriage certificate to apply.

Actually moved for the registry wedding so we can leave together come september.

Gurus in the house please help..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Find out the mode of interview from your school. Your school will let you know if it will be via phone, Skype, Teams, Zoom e.t.c
Kemifaj:
Gud evening house, please can I use my phone to do pre cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by oscarpellenchy: 12:02am On Jul 02, 2021
tobianskee:

Can someone please help answer this. I need answers plsssss

Good day guys,
I have a few questions and I will be looking forward to your various answers as usual
1. Does Uni of Hertfordshire require POF before issuing CAS to all students ?
2. Can you use the same POF used to get CAS for visa application if it falls within the time frame (since POF is valid for 31 days after printing)
Please your answers will be welcomed. Thanks

1. Yes they require POF before issuing CAS
2. And yes to this question also...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TeeMade: 2:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Hello to everyone and the gurus in the house.

I am new to this UK thread and I need a quick clarification as I am about to submit an application to renew my UK standard visitor visa for 2years.

I resigned my job in Dec. 2020 for personal reasons and I got 2 refusals from Canada for study permit application(1st refusal in Sept. 2020 and the 2nd in Jan. 2021. The 2nd refusal is currently undergoing a judicial review.

My hubby is the primary applicant as his parents are British citizens residing in the UK and we plan to visit them this summer. He is also the sponsor of the trip

My questions are:
1. Is it advisable to apply for a 2years UK visa renewal or I should just do 6months again? Considering the refusals and the fact that I'm currently unemployed but I have very good savings and I am not sponsoring my trip?

2. Should I indicate on my application that the 2nd refusal from Canada is undergoing a judicial review? If yes, what document(s) do I need to provide as proof?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.