Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321993 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fountain67: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good evening great people!
My school made mistakes on my transcript, wrong department and date of birth. what should I do please? I need your advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adedapodvirus001(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
pwityjj:
University of Hull students please help with the school’s bank transfer details to enable me pay using form A.

Please send a mail to the school asking for the account details

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why not write an email to them as soon as possible. State the errors with proofs and let them know the correct information to be added.

I think it would be sorted. But don't delay it.

fountain67:
Good evening great people!
My school made mistakes on my transcript, wrong department, and date of birth. what should I do please? I need your advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ChinnyCliff: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello house, good evening! Pls anyone here gotten a date for family? We were about to apply and all sold out! Pls help! �� The Center is ikeja!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swizken9: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sammybliss23:

Congratulations. Thank God it ended in praise

Yes it did. God did his thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swizken9: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
Thanks for the great work here, I have really learnt a lot.

Please can one submit a statement period of 33days?
Also, hope it doesn’t matter if the statement period is different from the transaction period?

Thanks in advance for your response.

It doesnt really matter, my statement was from the 30th of April to 1st June.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kingp91:
Thank you. How do we pay? Also when do we take the
Covid test in Nigeria before leaving?

You can pay with a dollar card; at least that’s how I paid mine. For Nigeria, 72 hours before departure. Use this link https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thanks, I really appreciate.
You mean yours is from 30th of May to 1st of July?
Swizken9:

It doesnt really matter, my statement was from the 30th of May to 1st June.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
Thanks for the great work here, I have really learnt a lot.

Please can one submit a statement period of 33days?
Also, hope it doesn’t matter if the statement period is different from the transaction period?

Thanks in advance for your response.
All that matters is the POF in your account for 28 consecutive days..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iiiyyyk(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
ocpaschal:
If one gets a Masters admission into a British university in this year 2021, pls is it possible to defer the program/session for over one year, OR can an applicant who got admission in a UK university defer twice?

Yes, You can. Just inform the school, if they don't want, they will inform.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PistolPete: 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
L0rdRahl:

Congratulations!!! When did you apply please
May 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Callmed:
All that matters is the POF in your account for 28 consecutive days..

Thanks so much for the clarification, I have not been myself for a while because it has been submitted already before I noticed that, I was actually targeting 30days statements as advised on this platform by some that have gotten their visa approved.
Now I am relieved. It will surely end in praise by God’s grace.

Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
hapiaka:
Pave way! Pave way! Pave way!
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Standard application
Biometric june 3
Collection mail 29th
Pick up July 01

No travel history, virgin passport.
I left the money in my account till visa came out.
I had to travel to the next town when DHL wan to start wasting time again.

Plz no try standard if u don't want to be depressed, now I can sleep very well.

Thank u all @swizken9 and Co...
Kudos to @justwise and other senior in the house.

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iiiyyyk(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
pwityjj:
University of Hull students please help with the school’s bank transfer details to enable me pay using form A.

This is very very wrong.

pls, write to your school to send you their payment details directly if they haven't done that already.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pwityjj: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
iiiyyyk:

This is very very wrong.

pls, write to your school to send you their payment details directly if they haven't done that already.

What is wrong in bank transfer details for a school to make payment? Where you informed that money can be taken from the school account? Or you just want to say something?
Do you know if I’ve written and not gotten response yet? Nigerians and their ways of twisting things.
I’ve received it via email from someone here so keep your wrong to yourself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thanks for the reply.
I asked the banker he said it doesn’t mean that they’d see that’s customer request..I’m just confused, that’s the condition I got from the person giving me the balance of POF.
mimilyrics:
Better not to do this because if it comes up during UKVI checks, it will be assumed that the funds aren't available for your use.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keren12: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please guys very important one. My friend wants the wife to be the primary applicant. But the problem now is that, the wife has HND can she get master direct with that? If not will visa be issued to them if she go for graduate certificate course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ukapplicant: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hi family, please is unemployment an issue when applying for student visa.
I'm skeptical about visa approval if i apply because I have been unemployed since January 2020.

Does UKVI do employment background checks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Keren12: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello guys ..can HND get one a direct master degree in uk university or the person needs to go through pre masters or graduate certificate? If not direct master will the embassy give visa to any who is going for graduate certificate or premater. I need answers please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Swizken9: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
Thanks, I really appreciate.
You mean yours is from 30th of May to 1st of July?
I meant 30th of April to 1st June (33days)

I got my visa yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by L0rdRahl: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
PistolPete:

May 17th
Woah!!! That's long.

Omo the wait period ehn!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Engrphilips: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good evening everyone, I want to ask am about to pay the tuition deposit for Teesside University, which bank is better for FORM A First Bank or Eco Bank, in terms of processing time and the rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Swizken9:

I meant 30th of April to 1st June (33days)

I got my visa yesterday

Good to hear that. Thanks the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Keren12:
Hello guys ..can HND get one a direct master degree in uk university or the person needs to go through pre masters or graduate certificate? If not direct master will the embassy give visa to any who is going for graduate certificate or premater. I need answers please
Yes to the bolded
Google schools that accept HND in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
pwityjj:

What is wrong in bank transfer details for a school to make payment? Where you informed that money can be taken from the school account? Or you just want to say something?
Do you know if I’ve written and not gotten response yet? Nigerians and their ways of twisting things.
I’ve received it via email from someone here so keep your wrong to yourself.

The guy is right with the advise he gave you.
Asking for account details here is wrong. You can only know this when you jam people like hushpuppy.
They will open a new account with the same details but will change two or three letters that you may not suspect like replacing w with vv you will pay into the account hopping that the school will confirm your payment only for you to hear that you did not pay into the right account.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes, with HND you can start Masters program in most of the UK Universities, Google it, you will see the ones that accepts HND as part of their entry requirement for a masters program
Keren12:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ahyaiya: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
mimilyrics:
Thanks for checking up on me. I appreciate it. It was great connecting with you off NL.

Hello mimi, please can I email you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello all, please what's the best way to get admission into nursing. 3 rejections two months back for September intake, now looking for a January 2021 application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by laweps(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
@justwise
Please I need help.
My sister had 2 U.S denial, 1uk denial and 1 Canada denial but in 2018 she was given a visa to uk which she used .she didn't declare the u.s and Canada denial in her 2018 application. She only declared the u.k denial.
Now she wants to apply for student visa .is she to declare all the denials or just the UK she declared in her past application.
Do UK share info with u.s and canada
Please your advice is needed .

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.