Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1303058 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
prissyllar:

Was it pounds card or dollar pls?
Pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jagaban17: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
How much is exact amount of IOM TB test in Naira please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Liddy:

Pounds
Sorry for all the questions
But how did you get pounds to fund the account biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
jagaban17:
How much is exact amount of IOM TB test in Naira please ?
57,800 (11 years and above)
23,120 (children below 11 years)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by solalal36(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
prissyllar:

You have to upgrade to a normal savings account. The GT student account has limits.
Just go to the bank with your utility bill and an ID it’ll be upgraded for you
Thank you. Please will they accept photocopy of utility bill
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mine was black and white
So I don’t think that matters
Just go with what you have
solalal36:

Thank you. Please will they accept photocopy of utility bill

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olumike09: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please can I pay for my TB test via my mobile banking app.
Is receipt generated through mobile banking app accepted as proof of payment for TB test .
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yes to both questions.
Olumike09:
Please can I pay for my TB test via my mobile banking app.
Is receipt generated through mobile banking app accepted as proof of payment for TB test .
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
scobyy2007:

72hrs maximum you should get ur cas...send a follow email to the cas team cas@uwe.ac.uk tell them you have uploaded your bank statement.

thank you so much
I would do just that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by solalal36(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
marztar:
You can go to gtbank with utility bill or lawma, national I'd or international passport to upgrade your account and it will be done in 24hrs.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by solalal36(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amylew:

What she said above.
Thank you too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fabulux: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
How much do you think I should pay for a child who will be 11years old on the 23rd of July and our tb test appointment date is July 19th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GodnGold: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
maangel01:

What is the best way to go about it then?

In my case, I saw and booked ABJ centre for August 30th. I was contemplating going there in person this month or first week of August to beg them to get it done. because 30th August is too far for a Sept start date.
I have a random thought,go to the centre very early and tip any of your fellow applicants to go in with them as a family. Fill your own form when you get in and...it’s just a thought! I feel it will work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Liddy: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
prissyllar:

Sorry for all the questions
But how did you get pounds to fund the account biko
I changed Naira to pounds with Sulah Bureau De Change and then paid into my zenith pounds account. Then I used my card and did the transaction in my comfort zone. Remember; Always put extra money like 40 pounds while doing any transactions if not it won’t go through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
GodnGold:
I have a random thought,go to the centre very early and tip any of your fellow applicants to go in with them as a family. Fill your own form when you get in and...it’s just a thought! I feel it will work.

It won't as all names of family would be called as registered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
adeptonlin:
Good evening house,
I have received a letter of admission to study at the University of Hertfordshire, UK (MA Human Resource Management).
I'm really confused on how to go about the TB examination booking as IOM don't have a closer date to meet up with September intake..

Go to their office with a print out if your offer letter that they are the one delaying application for visa, they would give you a date in August, result comes out same day. You can then proceed to apply for your Visa if all other requirements are ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Osoke: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ojasope1:

It won't as all names of family would be called as registered.

You're right, it will not work because each family member is called & given a number before they all go in.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Liddy:

I changed Naira to pounds with Sulah Bureau De Change and then paid into my zenith pounds account. Then I used my card and did the transaction in my comfort zone. Remember; Always put extra money like 40 pounds while doing any transactions if not it won’t go through.
Was the 40pounds extra charge taken?
Or it’ll still be in the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
I dont think that's possible, the security guys at the gate have a list and they look at your passport as well. Let's not suggest what will waste people's time cos the security there is pretty tight. Anybody can try and see for themselves shaa
GodnGold:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Barad: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
I had a 9:31am appointment there but got there about 7.20am. I waited patiently for 9:31am.they didn't keep to time so I entered at almost 11am.This was not a wise decision. I and the other lady ended up being almost the last set to go in as others kept coming and joining the queue. I wish I asked this question here prior to my test date. So yes, I think u should go on time so u may leave on time.
TIGER1001:
I have a TB test appointment at IOM Abuja on Monday by 9.30am.Are they strict with time ie can i go there earlier so as to join the 8.30am test batch?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Queen6996: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anyone march application still waiting for PPR?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queen6996:
Please i would like to know, is UK still giving visit Visa? If yes what are the requirements?

Wrong thread...go to the UK visit visa thread, you will get the information you seek there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jagaban17: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thanks.
prissyllar:

57,800 (11 years and above)
23,120 (children below 11 years)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
God is in control
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please any idea of schools with Lower tuition for a post graduate program in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence or Business Analytics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cokesboy: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
okehsmiley:
Teeside is asking that I pay the 4k deposit before getting an unconditional offer. Is this normal abeg?

No no no.
I got Unconditional offer without paying deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cokesboy: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

Better to change it to naira.
This is because you pay school fees using the official rate, which is lower than the blackmarket rate, so you save yourself the spread.
Thanks, if am to change the money to naira then i will have to pay using Diamond Access. Any idea how fast Diamond Access bank process FormA and at what rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DrObum(m): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please I have an appointment with IOM for 9th July, I have the printed confirmation.

But out of curiosity, I checked my profile recently and discovered that the appointment wasn't there like it was a few weeks back.

I hope this wouldn't be a problem as I have to travel to Lagos to attend that appointment.

Please anyone with similar issues before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why ask the question again after you have been told to use an affidavit? Go to NECO office and effect it since you are doubting an affidavit.
okhueleigbe:
Can this typo error of my name on Neco cause a refusal

OKHUELIEGBE
instead of
OKHUELEIGBE

Though my name can also be spelt in that way but it is the second one that is in all my other document

I am thinking swearing affidavit could raise suspicion

Please I need your advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
K4daniel:

I only use it for my visa fee, my zenith dollar master card was Fantastic, it's either soft token or hard still fine on both. na one time. I could have also used it for ihs but I allowed my brother in UK to pay with his verve Barclay card.
Thanks
I actually have a pounds dom account with zenith
I’m just hoping it’s not difficult to buy pounds in Nigeria here cos it seems dollar is easier to get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
I will suggest you leave it. I didn't even notice the difference until I looked at it closely. by the way, correcting this with NECO shouldn't be a problem I believe.

Read the article below:

https://www.lasu-info.com/2019/11/neco-correction-of-names.html

okhueleigbe:
Can this typo error of my name on Neco cause a refusal

OKHUELIEGBE
instead of
OKHUELEIGBE

Though my name can also be spelt in that way but it is the second one that is in all my other document

I am thinking swearing affidavit could raise suspicion

Please I need your advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.