Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302585 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemifaj: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Amylew:

Is it your Nigerian address you put on your TB details?

They asked for both Nigeria and uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kemifaj:

They asked for both Nigeria and uk
I understand.
The slight difference in house number of the Nigerian one won't give you any issues then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
Callmed:
There's a fill for a Nigerian residential address as well as a proposed UK residential address.

Yeah I needed to clarify if she was worried about the address on the TB certificate or something else.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by FruitfulRay(f): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
Congrats to him

scobyy2007:
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

I am sharing this testimony on behalf of @donas11...He contacted me last week to support him with filling his student visa online and we did it together using Zoom and today it's testimony...I am SUPER EXCITED

Thank you @donas11 he actually bought me data grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, @donas11 collected his passport with the Visa this afternoon!!!...I saw it live n direct cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biometric - 29th JUN 21
Collection Notice - 02nd JULY 21
Pickup - 02nd JULY 21
Priority Application - Abuja
Immigration History - Nil

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abdulquadrii: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
good day,
honestly, i would like to reach anyone that is currently in process of getting visa through Uwe admissions. if we could talk personally
Yetunde62:
@thereachi
Good morning everyone
I am also going to the university of west England for masters this September.
We can talk better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Melahou:

Okay thank you.
But can I pay for IHS now and start the visa application process even though it's not up to 28days for my POF elapse.

NO, wait till it’s completed 28 days. I hear that’s major grounds for refusal.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
I think the husband and wife knows who the primary applicant should be bearing in mind that the secondary or dependant should be the one who can work extended hours and whose skill will fetch more pay in order to make things easier financially
Keren12:
Please house, among husband and wife which is better to be the primary applicant.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kemifaj: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Amylew post=103341320]
I understand.
The slight difference in house number of the Nigerian one won't give you any issues then. [/quotez]

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dear gurus in da house, you are life savers.

Please help me check this..

I have a full funded scholarship and maintenance cost is 9207, I hope proof of fund of 6.2m is okay ,I want to get my visa first before applying for my dependents.

Your swift response is appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hanoon:

Have you paid your tuition deposit pls?

About to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Husband or wife

Keren12:
Please house, among husband and wife which is better to be the primary applicant.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
CheesyTee:
Good evening house, please I made transactions after collecting CAS.

June 17, 1mil (Debit)
June 24, 1mil deposit (Credit)
July 1, 900k to buy dollar (Debit)

The closing balance still covers the tuition balance and maintenance fee and it has never for once fall short.

I wanted to print another statement on Monday to upload as I have paid for priority visa. Although the school stated I can use the statement I submitted before July 10 but my biometric date is on July 12.

Kindly advise cc @justwise

I hope you know it’s not only closing balance considered, did they funds required drop for even a day during that 28 days time frame?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Exoticmm:

NO, wait till it’s completed 28 days. I hear that’s major grounds for refusal.

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Angelswt(f): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2021
You are welcome.

No please.
Kindly wait till your proof of funds matures (reaches at least 28 days) before paying for IHS or Visa.

Doing otherwise may lead to a visa refusal.
Melahou:

Okay thank you.
But can I pay for IHS now and start the visa application process even though it's not up to 28days for my POF elapse.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Does it make sense doing a standard visa application at this point for September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Optimally: 3:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Yes it does, as standard Visa processing time is 15 working days and you still have almost two months till September comes, but because of the delay at DMC due to volume of application, if you can afford it, you might want to consider priority especially if you can't handle the wait for standard processing time
gboye2:
Does it make sense doing a standard visa application at this point for September intake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 5:26am On Jul 04, 2021
No. It didn’t drop at all.
AAO7:

I hope you know it’s not only closing balance considered, did they funds required drop for even a day during that 28 days time frame?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dbiks: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Does UKVI check whether POF is debit freeze.... While all you're able to make is credit transaction alone on the account and you can not make withdrawal....... Will this have implication on visa approval....

Pls gurus in the house help out or anyone that has done this should relate their experience...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2021
I plan to print another one on Monday to upload. I was worried about the transactions on my account. I submitted and paid for visa on July 3 and I very much still have the money in my account.

Although, the required funds did not drop at any point. But I read online that you can’t receive inflow above 100k and withdrawals shouldn’t be much too.

June 17, 1mil (Debit)

But with all these transactions, the required funds for tuition balance and maintenance fee was not affected.

Can I still print?

Thank you.
Amylew:

It's not advisable to use a bank statement with closing balance as at June 9 for a submission/biometrics of July 12.
That is over 31 days.

Don't forget the school too told you you had a certain time in which to use the statement which is July 10.

However, if you have submitted the application? What was the date of submission and visa fees payment?
The submission date can fly if it is earlier than July 12 and before 31 days because the date of submission is what is used.

Why not just print another statement to avoid drama since the money is still intact.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2021
CheesyTee:
I plan to print another one on Monday to upload. I was worried about the transactions on my account. I submitted and paid for visa on July 3 and I very much still have the money in my account.

Although, the required funds did not drop at any point. But I read online that you can’t receive inflow above 100k and withdrawals shouldn’t be much too.

June 17, 1mil (Debit)

But with all these transactions, the required funds for tuition balance and maintenance fee was not affected.

Can I still print?

Thank you.

Pls go ahead and print.
Just check oanda rate for July 3 and be sure the balance and 28 days minimum balance is sufficient.

Lol. Forget what you read online. It's your account. You are expected to transact normally on it.
Me that I had to pay for tuition deposit, source for black market dollars nko from my account.
All were debited.
There's no way my withdrawals didn't run into millions. Same with credit.

The important thing is that the minimum balance doesn't reduce to less than what is required.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Hi guys, I've been following the thread here and trust me you guys are so wonderful with sharing of valuable information for everybody to learn from, kudos guys.

OK so a quick one please, my TB test is scheduled for this coming Tuesday and my wife is the main applicant (meaning she's the one studying). Please, as a dependent, can I use her school Address as my own UK Address too?

Secondly, how long does it take dependent visa to come out please? I'm really curious���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Melahou:

Thank you...but can I start the registration process for main applicant and dependant now while await for my 28days to elapsed before I upload documents and pay for a visa?

Yes I think it's possible But don't make payment for ihs and visa fee, when your money is matured for 28 you can then log in again and continue, make payment. This is because the day your payment enters is the date they will use for the oanda currency converter of your pof. So be careful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Abdulquadrii:
good day,
honestly, i would like to reach anyone that is currently in process of getting visa through Uwe admissions. if we could talk personally
You can send me an email through my nairaland profile and we would get talking from there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yetunde62: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Yetunde62:
Please, after submission of POF to University of West England, how long does it take to receive CAS?
good morning everyone, please I need response to this question if you have gone through this process with the UWE. Thank you so much in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2021
K4daniel:

Yes I think it's possible But don't make payment for ihs and visa fee, when your money is matured for 28 you can then log in again and continue, make payment. This is because the day your payment enters is the date they will use for the oanda currency converter of your pof. So be careful.

Okay thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Angelswt:
You are welcome.

No please.
Kindly wait till your proof of funds matures (reaches at least 28 days) before paying for IHS or Visa.

Doing otherwise may lead to a visa refusal.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cokesboy: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Henrowalata:

Pls avoid first bank

How about Fcmb?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hairbyuj(f): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning Everyone here,
Thanks for the great work and assistant so far in the group.

Please any idea of schools with Lower tuition for a post graduate program in supply chain or scholarship?

Pls help as I want to pursue my Pgd in the UK.

I need someone to put me through pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Thank you so much. My mind is at peace now. I’ll go ahead and print. My balance is way above the required funds going by Oanda rate for July 3 and for every other days (28 days to maintain the funds).

Thank you once again.
Amylew:

Pls go ahead and print.
Just check oanda rate for July 3 and be sure the balance and 28 days minimum balance is sufficient.

Lol. Forget what you read online. It's your account. You are expected to transact normally on it.
Me that I had to pay for tuition deposit, source for black market dollars nko from my account.
All were debited.
There's no way my withdrawals didn't run into millions. Same with credit.

The important thing is that the minimum balance doesn't reduce to less than what is required.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lookers191: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Low tuition is relative to start with.
But in all she is ncerityyou can prepare to get any the ng between £11,000 to £18,000 for tuition.

So you need to do an extensive research and consider in reality what resources you have at your disposal to embark on this student visa journey.

Cheers

hairbyuj:
Good morning Everyone here,
Thanks for the great work and assistant so far in the group.

Please any idea of schools with Lower tuition for a post graduate program in supply chain or scholarship?

Pls help as I want to pursue my Pgd in the UK.

I need someone to put me through pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ykaa(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Melahou:

Please can you assist with documents you presently, I am also hoping to travel with a family of four.
Especially documents for the kids

The docs 'I added' to support the application of my dependants.
1. Letter of consent for each child to apply for the visa signed by both parents. Preferably, the letter should explain your relationship with the child, that you have sole or shared custody of the child, that you consent to the child applying for the visa, and it would be good to add that you (both parents) are satisfied with the accommodation arrangements made for the child.

2. Letter of invitation (I was resident in the UK at the time of their application). Stating that I am a student, the course I'm studying and the university. My relationship with the applicant and my wish to invite 'them'. The Accommodation arrangements I've made in preparation. That I have also attached evidence for their support to their application.

3. My evidence of permission to stay in the UK ---Copy of my BRP (I don't think you need that if the main applicant is also applying at the same time). Data page of my passport (I think you'd need that).

4. Evidence of relationship -- birth certificate for child, marriage certificate for spouse.

5. Evidence of necessary funds as stipulated.

Plus the TB clearance certificates etc

At the point of submitting the application, I was prompted to fill another 'family consent form' permitting the funds in my account to be considered for the visa application of my dependants.

Best wishes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.