Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302437 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning fam!

Please, is it possible to open an account with a Microfinance bank this month, July, then put my POF in September? Seeing it's relatively new, is this a red flag? Thanks y'all.

cc.@justwise
cc@gurusinthehouse
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Are you there? Is the place closed indeed?

missuzoma:
Good morning people, why is the TLS place at VI showing "Closed" for today just now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2021
I do not think opening of account date is an issue.

I am only worried about the microfinance bank. Why not open your account in a regular bank? Such as Firstbank, GTB, FCMB....etc.

Tokenotp:
Good Morning fam!

Please, is it possible to open an account with a Microfinance bank this month, July, then put my POF in September? Seeing it's relatively new, is this a red flag? Thanks y'all.

cc.@justwise
cc@gurusinthehouse
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Cokesboy: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Tolvin:
Paid for mine last week Monday and I was debited on Wednesday. Got my telex on Thursday. Same week!

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2021
I am suppose to do my biometrics at TLS Abuja center today 16th of July, I got a mail from them at 12am, which I think is really unprofessional, that the center will be closed. I travelled all the way here with my husband. So sad. Is anyone experiencing such or have experienced such. What can be done, I’m seeing they will be closed Monday-Wednesday next week and there’s no available date till 30th of July on the page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Yes, sure
Ojekunleit:

Have you gotten to Ikeja? Is it open?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning, when paying for IOM can I do a bank transfer or should I just proceed to the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
cdieli:
Good Morning, when paying for IOM can I do a bank transfer or should I just proceed to the bank
Yes you can transfer with your phone and printout the receipt

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Let's make some noise biko!!!!
Biometrics: 8th July (priority)
Collection Email: 14th
Pickup: 15th
For my Dependant(Husband)
Biometrics: 9th July (Standard)
Collection mail: 15th
Pickup: 16th
We paid for priority for only myself but his own was processed exactly 5 working days. I guess it's a total waste paying for priority for dependants cos its processed same time with that of the main applicant. Atleast that's what happened in my case.
God bless whoever created this page and everyone that contributes here, I did the application all by myself with information gotten here. God Is the greatest!!!
Sheffield we are coming!!!!

47 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bmuhd4smile: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Good Morning house!
What are the pros and cons if a dependent of tier 4 is pregnant and willing to give birth in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2021
3greatnations:
Good morning. please I did self service and uploaded the wrong documents in my financial column .if I pay for assisted service can they delete the wrong document and upload the right one for me otherwise I might have to cancel and I don’t have that extra cash.please need answers as I am already at TLS ikeja.thank you
Pay #11,700 for Assisted Service at TLS Ikeja for the correct one to be uploaded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Congrats .....did both of you submit the same time?......if No what POF did he use?.....in my own case our marriage certificate was given by the church/state/LGA.....there was no court marriage....any experience with these issues??
Preshyi:
We paid for priority for only myself but his own was processed exactly 5 working days. I guess it's a total waste paying for priority for dependants cos its processed same time with that of the main applicant. Atleast that's what happened in my case.
God bless whoever created this page and everyone that contributes here, I did the application all by myself with information gotten here. God Is the greatest!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by raddyworld: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning family,

Pls I want to ask some questions.

1. If I apply for my masters in u.k can I be given visa on scholarship without proof of fund in my account.
2. If my proof of fund is below 500k can I be consider after tuition paid.
3. With the level of visa issued presently can my wife and daughter go with me as dependent and she be able to work while I school.

4. Lastly if I am wrong with all my questions.
Can you please and please explain some cogent process to go by it with my family on student visa.

Thank you for your support to the thread.
@
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
Justice2700:
I am suppose to do my biometrics at TLS Abuja center today 16th of July, I got a mail from them at 12am, which I think is really unprofessional, that the center will be closed. I travelled all the way here with my husband. So sad. Is anyone experiencing such or have experienced such. What can be done, I’m seeing they will be closed Monday-Wednesday next week and there’s no available date till 30th of July on the page.
Oh wow
Is this for only Abuja
Did anyone else get this mail for other Centres pls?
This is actually unprofessional knowing that ppl coming for biometrics do not live only in Abuja and Lagos
Sigh

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
We are comingbehind you it will end in praise
Preshyi:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Our biometrics day was just one day apart and same with our pickup date. The POF was all in my account and I indicated that on his own application, so I just submitted my statement of account. I have the Marriage certificate from the registry so I cant say much about that.
pinkasso:
Congrats .....did both of you submit the same time?......if No what POF did he use?.....in my own case our marriage certificate was given by the church/state/LGA.....there was no court marriage....any experience with these issues??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mohtunrahyor(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
cdieli:
Pay via bank transfer and print evidence of payment. Remember to use passport number as reference or remark when doing the transfer

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Any recent teesside CAS issued to anyone. I’m tired of waiting already
Lol it’s over 2weeks I uploaded my statement yet they haven’t sent my CAS. No change in my portal either. I’ve sent mails to them and I’m honestly getting fed up at this point. Sadly deposit has already been paid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Wow so sorry dear. I would suggest you do a walk-in on Thursday 22 July 2021. Go very early.

Justice2700:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So Happy 4u

Preshyi:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Preshyi:

Congratulations Preshyi!!!

Please kindly assist. While filling out the form for dependant (partner), what visa type are we to pick? I was expecting to see partner depandant visa. We won't want a situation where they will stamp 'NO WORK, NO BUSINESS' on the passport, just like someone experienced here.

Please see the attached image.

Many thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by dee29: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Biometrics: 1st July (Standard)
Collection Email: 15th
For my Dependant(Wife)
Biometrics: 2nd July (Standard)

All thanks to God

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
TosinKate:
I do not think opening of account date is an issue.

I am only worried about the microfinance bank. Why not open your account in a regular bank? Such as Firstbank, GTB, FCMB....etc.

Tosinkate, thank you so much ma'am. Okay, that's noted. Although, I've got a UBA acct of over 10yrs, however, there's more to wanting to open an acct with the Microfinance bank if you understand what I mean. But if opening a new acct with a Microfinance bank to show POF will be a deal breaker for UKVI, I'd rather not do it.

cc@justwise baba if you can jump on this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by stunning4real: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2021
raddyworld:
Good morning family,

Pls I want to ask some questions.

1. If I apply for my masters in u.k can I be given visa on scholarship without proof of fund in my account. [/b] whatever your CAS says is what you will present during your visa application. If your scholarship include tuition fee and maintenance fee then you are good to go. If not you will need pof
2. If my proof of fund is below 500k can I be consider after tuition paid. [b]
do you mean 500k in naira or pounds? If it's pounds you are fine but if it's naira I will say NO
3. With the level of visa issued presently can my wife and daughter go with me as dependent and she be able to work while I school. [b][/b]b if you are going for masters or PhD definitely she can go with you.

4. Lastly if I am wrong with all my questions.
Can you please and please explain some cogent process to go by it with my family on student visa.

Thank you for your support to the thread.
@
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by demayor46(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
I know someone who is going to Plymouth (September)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Livelyblake: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know how to get an expedited or faster IOM or Tb appointment. I heard they do walk in in Abuja but I don't know how true that is. Please can anyone help. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Flakyqueen: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Please how much is flight now from Lagos to heathrow..all prices I am seeing online are too much..please help a sister..I need to book urgently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Congratulations
Preshyi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2021
It will come.

Oliviaxx:

Lol it’s over 2weeks I uploaded my statement yet they haven’t sent my CAS. No change in my portal either. I’ve sent mails to them and I’m honestly getting fed up at this point. Sadly deposit has already been paid.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Flakyqueen:
Please how much is flight now from Lagos to heathrow..all prices I am seeing online are too much..please help a sister..I need to book urgently

Unfortunately those are the prices as the dates are closer. KLM is cheaper so you might want to consider applying for an airport transit visa. Check the KLM site for more info.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Flakyqueen:
If you’re booking today, British airways has N265,630 for 13th september. That’s the cheapest direct flight I’ve seen so far.

From Abuja though. Lagos prices are all above 300k.

You should also be aware that flight prices increase as the day gets closer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Visas Received

Main Applicant: Priority
Dependant: 3 (Standard)

-Biometrics: 09.07.2021 (all)
-Decision and collection mails: 15.07.2021 (for all)
-Pick up: 16.07.2021 (for all)

Gratitude to everyone on this platform.

God bless you all.

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.