Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1301891 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
iCode2:
I have been experiencing same too. Decided to track on the website instead and it worked. Track on the website.

Thanks ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
R0LL0N:

It Shouldnt be. All documents used to obtain admission should be uploaded including documents stated on CAS

Alright then. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
iCode2:
I have been experiencing same too. Decided to track on the website instead and it worked. Track on the website.

Pls can you direct me or send a link how you used the website? Plss ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please gurus in the house help a sister out.I had my biometrics at the ikeja tls 14th of december and exactly 16working days later i got a not straight forward email which was last week friday.till now i have not heard anything again and it’s exactly a month today.Others that did their biometrics after then are collecting visa everyday and i am just confused!please is anyone in this situation too?Status is ‘Application received by DMC’ all this while
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Victorex001:

Pls can you direct me or send a link how you used the website? Plss ��
Use the sign in email that was sent to you by ukvi, sign in, click on provide documents and biometrics, click continue, then click on track my application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thanksss:
Visa visa visa
Family of 3 visas

Application dates:7th of dec and 20th Dec
Main applicant biometrics: 18th
Dependants biometrics:22nd and 23rd.
We didn't get decision mail.
Collection mail:12pm, today 14th Jan
TLS Abuja.
We tracked our application on TLS site this morning and saw 'transferred to VAC' and we got collection mail 3hours later. We ran to TLS to pick it up. First time we going to get visa on our passports.
Please note: for Oanda rate, we used pounds up and naira down. If what UKVI used was naira up, we wouldnt've gotten the visa cos the balance would be insufficient. It's advisable to be safe, all the same..cos it wasn't easy staying calm through the 15working days.

All glory to God!

How do you mean by Pounds up and Naira down? How would this affect the exchange rate?

Pls reply me...������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Bold Is noted ..... thanks for sharing

Congrats, God bless your new journey

What does he mean by Pounds up, naira down?
How does this affect the rate?

Pls help ����
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Greatnesslomo:
Please gurus in the house help a sister out.I had my biometrics at the ikeja tls 14th of december and exactly 16working days later i got a not straight forward email which was last week friday.till now i have not heard anything again and it’s exactly a month today.Others that did their biometrics after then are collecting visa everyday and i am just confused!please is anyone is this situation too?
Track your application. Check my post above on how to track your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Samoludayo:
Yes, its priority. I tried tracking via the website the last update is "Application Reveived by DMC" also the TLS tracking app has not being working since yesterday.
I just thought collection mail will normally come after three(3) days of receiving decision mail

Pls how did you track via the website?
Which website?

Can you sent me a link or explain, pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shalom4life:
I was advice to apply online but seeing I should call of which the call is not free as against what I was told. Pls help

Who are you calling? And what you applying for online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
iCode2:
Use the sign in email that was sent to you by ukvi, sign in, click on provide documents and biometrics, click continue, then click on track my application.

Thanks very much. The Latest is Application transferred to DMC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
I track every blessed day and it is still at Decision making center ever since.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SimpleDimples: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
SeunOL:

Congratulations
What God cannot do does not exist

Yes oooo fellow NSPPDIAN

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshy2004: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thank you to everyone that contributed and answered my questions. My boy just got his passport with visa today. Thank you so much i highly appreciate

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aderin0la: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Please what link did you use to track on the website? I can’t seem to find it?

iCode2:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Victorex001:

Thanks very much. The Latest is Application transferred to DMC.
You're welcome. Just keep checking from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
iCode2:
Aderin0la
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Greatnesslomo:
Please gurus in the house help a sister out.I had my biometrics at the ikeja tls 14th of december and exactly 16working days later i got a not straight forward email which was last week friday.till now i have not heard anything again and it’s exactly a month today.Others that did their biometrics after then are collecting visa everyday and i am just confused!please is anyone in this situation too?Status is ‘Application received by DMC’ all this while
HELP OUT PLEASE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thanks Thanks we give u thanks. Congrats
Thanksss:
Visa visa visa
Family of 3 visas

Application dates:7th of dec and 20th Dec
Main applicant biometrics: 18th
Dependants biometrics:22nd and 23rd.
We didn't get decision mail.
Collection mail:12pm, today 14th Jan
TLS Abuja.
We tracked our application on TLS site this morning and saw 'transferred to VAC' and we got collection mail 3hours later. We ran to TLS to pick it up. First time we going to get visa on our passports.
Please note: for Oanda rate, we used pounds up and naira down. If what UKVI used was naira up, we wouldnt've gotten the visa cos the balance would be insufficient. It's advisable to be safe, all the same..cos it wasn't easy staying calm through the 15working days.

All glory to God!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Greatnesslomo:
I track every blessed day and it is still at Decision making center ever since.

Is it Priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adear: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
I did my biometrics on the 8th of December at Ikeja. I'm Still waiting for decision mail.

Greatnesslomo:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Victorex001:

Is it Priority?
No Standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Greatnesslomo: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Adear:

I did my biometrics on the 8th of December at Ikeja. I'm Still waiting for decision mail.

This is really strange!how can they just decide to ignore some applications at will?it is baffling and depressing even
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iffyibeh: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Visa approval alert !!!!
Online application 16th Dec
biometrics 18th Dec
Decision mail 12 January
Collection mail 13th January
DHL delivery 14th January
standard application-Abuja
Visa granted to me,spouse and child.

This is coming after 3 Canada study visa refusals all in 2020, all declared too.God is faithful

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
You have to call them, there's no online application link.
Before Covid-19, you had to call to book an appointment which will be held at a Job centre but because of Covid-19, you now have to call to get a form mailed to you to fill and mailed back.
Most PayG have unlimited call limits to UK numbers so you wouldn't be paying more than you've paid your service provider. Check your phone plan or with your provider if you're unsure of what your plan covers.
Shalom4life:
Please someone should please help or send the UK link to get National insurance number. I checked there site but seeing this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congrats Iffy
iffyibeh:
Visa approval alert !!!!
Online application 16th Dec
biometrics 18th Dec
Decision mail 12 January
Collection mail 13th January
DHL delivery 14th January
standard application-Abuja
Visa granted to me,spouse and child.

This is coming after 3 Canada study visa refusals all in 2020, all declared too.God is faithful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Aderin0la: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Thank you so much

iCode2:
Aderin0la
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by bluehorizo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello pls does anyone use Sterling bank here? I want to know what the printing period/date on the statement of account printing form stands for. Pls I need urgent response. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Greatnesslomo:
No Standard

You’ll surely get your visa ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Iyafife: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Can my husband sponsor me? I mean can the proof of funds be in his account? Note that he is also my dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
If you're applying together, yes. If not, move the money to your account and use your own statement.
Iyafife:
Can my husband sponsor me? I mean can the proof of funds be in his account? Note that he is also my dependant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seekdel: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
I can resonate with your plight (my biometric was on 10th)

Your application is actually 20th working day as at today because of the holidays.

Please just remain calm. It will result in praise. We will share our testimonies soon. smiley

Greatnesslomo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.