Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309626 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
I ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

VISA ALART!
Date of application: 01/07/2021
Biometric: 12/07/2021
Collection mail: 14/07/2021
Pickup: 15/07/2021
Service: Priority
Centre: TLS Ikeja
Visa refusal: 1 US refusal, 2019 ( declared)
Uni: Hull
No interview

I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this platform for your support & for sharing your experience with us. May God continue to bless you all.

For all that are awaiting visa alart, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Congratulations!!! Please, does Hull require POF/TB before CAS is issued? Also, what's the tuition deposit? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tokenotp:

Congratulations!!! Please, does Hull require POF/TB before CAS is issued? Also, what's the tuition deposit? Thanks.

No POF, £2000 for tuition fee deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ifeoluwadamilol: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tokenotp:

POF/TB not required for CAS issuance. £2000 as deposit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kemkemdiva: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
]Let's make some noise biko!!!!
Biometrics: 8th July (priority)
Collection Email: 14th
Pickup: 15th
For my Dependant(Husband)
Biometrics: 9th July (Standard)
Collection mail: 15th
Pickup: 16th
We paid for priority for only myself but his own was processed exactly 5 working days. I guess it's a total waste paying for priority for dependants cos its processed same time with that of the main applicant. Atleast that's what happened in my case.
God bless whoever created this page and everyone that contributes here, I did the application all by myself with information gotten here. God Is the greatest!!!
Sheffield

Congratulations to you and hubby

Is it Sheffield hallam university or Sheffield university , coa i am applying for Sheffield hallam university!!! Want to know if their cas takes time and how much do i pay when you finish enrollment. For Sheffield hallam i mean !!! Pls amd applying for Sheffield hallam university and Brradford university

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by msreniy(f): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2021
TemiRich:
Good Evening Everyone

Please I need some answers regarding my UK student visa application.

My CAS really delayed (it took 6 weeks and 3 days) so I spent some of the money in my account and it has dropped below the required amount

However I printed my statement last week after the money has been in my account since April.

Will my balance be checked if I submit my application?

This is the requirement on how old your 28-day statement can be.

“ 28 days will be counted back from the closing balance and the closing balance cannot be more than 31 days old on the date of application. ”

What I would advise to be on the safe side is to ensure the balance covers the sum you need for proof of funds as at when you apply.

However do make sure that you apply within 31 days if you printing your statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2021
DOK987:
you can pay in naira when you book ba using wakanow or travelstarter
Mehn u are a life saver..thanks I just booked my flight through wakanow..I paid in naira...Abuja to Edinburgh..378k
Lagos to Edinburgh na 750k...had to run for my dear life..saved 370k

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Justyno301:

Mehn u are a life saver..thanks I just booked my flight through wakanow..I paid in naira...Abuja to Edinburgh..378k

I like you jare. Even if you take flight to Abuja , sleep in hotel or anywhere else (avoid same day flights bikonu) you can't spent 100k.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by feyijo: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2021
Use Travelstart

Preshyi:
People that have paid for flights should answer please. The flight fare is in USD, Can I use a naira card and at what rate will i be debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:
I ALL GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY

VISA ALART!
Date of application: 01/07/2021
Biometric: 12/07/2021
Collection mail: 14/07/2021
Pickup: 15/07/2021
Service: Priority
Centre: TLS Ikeja
Visa refusal: 1 US refusal, 2019 ( declared)
Uni: Hull
No interview

I sincerely want to appreciate everyone on this platform for your support & for sharing your experience with us. May God continue to bless you all.

For all that are awaiting visa alart, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Congratulations to you. We thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by walepepe21: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2021
May God bless ALL my friends & Associates doing their UK VISA Application and keep them safe. May the Lord make his face to shine upon them and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon them and give them peace of mind.

I seek for GRACE & MERCY upon their lives that May their yearnings and aspirations be fulfilled in this journey. AMEN!

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 12:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Justyno301:

correct, just go to Abuja a day before your flight, avoid same day flight, ooh, Nigerian Airlines are not trustworthy when it comes to flight delay and cancellation

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justyno301: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

correct, just go to Abuja a day before your flight, avoid same day flight, ooh, Nigerian Airlines are not trustworthy when it comes to flight delay and cancellation
Yes I will go 2days before my flight. I have family in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2021
ifeoluwadamilol:

POF/TB not required for CAS issuance. £2000 as deposit

Thank You!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olubukky123: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2021
AAO7:

Congratulations grin grin

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lawsbanks: 2:30am On Jul 17, 2021
kemkemdiva:
]Let's make some noise biko!!!!
Biometrics: 8th July (priority)
Collection Email: 14th
Pickup: 15th
For my Dependant(Husband)
Biometrics: 9th July (Standard)
Collection mail: 15th
Pickup: 16th
We paid for priority for only myself but his own was processed exactly 5 working days. I guess it's a total waste paying for priority for dependants cos its processed same time with that of the main applicant. Atleast that's what happened in my case.
God bless whoever created this page and everyone that contributes here, I did the application all by myself with information gotten here. God Is the greatest!!!
Sheffield

Congratulations to you and hubby

Is it Sheffield hallam university or Sheffield university , coa i am applying for Sheffield hallam university!!! Want to know if their cas takes time and how much do i pay when you finish enrollment. For Sheffield hallam i mean !!! Pls amd applying for Sheffield hallam university and Brradford university

You pay 50% on enrolment. And their CAS doesn't take time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=Justice2700 post=103770852]

About 4days from when I submitted my POF and Tb certificate.
Hi, no pre cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 2:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Pls can I and my wife use same proof of funds? she's the primary applicant, though I will wait till her visa comes out by the grace of God.. The money will be in her account. She's still bearing her median name though we have marriage certificate, change of name in newspaper and court affidavit for change of name.

Your candid ideas will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by msreniy(f): 3:38am On Jul 17, 2021
Livelyblake:
Pls does anyone know how to expedite booking a tb appointment or how to get an early date.

Go to the physical location.
Indicate you’d like to get an earlier date.
You’d likely be asked to wait till afternoon-maybe 1/2/3pm.
When they’re available, speak to a member of staff stating why you need the test conducted urgently.
You’d most likely be given an earlier date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by msreniy(f): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Justice2700:

thank you, I think that’s what I will do.

Pls help me out gurus in the house. My application date was 6th of July,
I had printed out my bank statement on the 25/06/2021, now that I can’t do my biometrics today 16th and I intend to go Thursday 21st, is it still safe to use same bank statement or I should print a new one.

If the funds are still in the account and haven’t dropped at all, then I’d say print an updated version.

If the funds have moved, or printing a new statement is difficult then you can use the current one as it’s still within the 31 day timeline.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adebayobest: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Amen Amen thank you

walepepe21:
May God bless ALL my friends & Associates doing their UK VISA Application and keep them safe. May the Lord make his face to shine upon them and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon them and give them peace of mind.

I seek for GRACE & MERCY upon their lives that May their yearnings and aspirations be fulfilled in this journey. AMEN!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2021
kunzzy4me:
Please has there been anyone here who has successfully use his or her HND certicate in securing admission into any college or University in the UK...pls I need help

Add Pdg in Naija and thereafter, you can apply for a master's degree program...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 7:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Justyno301:

Yes I will go 2days before my flight. I have family in Abuja

You really saved a lot them, do you plan to do your covid test in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSPF: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2021
TosinKate:
Visas Received

Main Applicant: Priority
Dependant: 3 (Standard)

-Biometrics: 09.07.2021 (all)
-Decision and collection mails: 15.07.2021 (for all)
-Pick up: 16.07.2021 (for all)

Gratitude to everyone on this platform.

God bless you all.

Congratulations TosinKate. Please for TB test result, is the whole family "student without scholarship" or just for the primary applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Abaasit4real(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Dumebi213:

Nothing other than to be patient, better safe than sorry

You can contact your school, some schools have an allowance for extension in special circumstances

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Temitopepremium(f): 8:24am On Jul 17, 2021
walepepe21:

Amen! Amen! Amen!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayorindejenny: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2021
Good morning guys. Please, is it ok to submit a bank statement in my name and hubby for UK Visa.
We have one account in wife's name at first bank in naira currency.
We have another account in wife's name at first bank in dollar currency.
We have another account in hubby's name at access bank in naira currency.
Making a total of 3 accounts altogether, is it okay or can it cause a red flag and Visa denial. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2021
zube01:
Hello house. So I got a conditional offer for geographical information system from University of leicester..the conditions is I provide a second reference letter. Done that. But then there was these other condition "You must ensure you pay the University a minimum of 50% of your tuition fees (or provide evidence of sponsorship or loan) by the 3rd September 2021. Please be aware that bank transfers can take up to 10 working days to be received and processed." My tuition is 13500 pounds. I honestly don't know how to go about that other condition pls help out. My question is must I fulfil it or I can ignore it and pursue my visa application and pay when I get there. Can not paying affect my visa applications? Pls help thanks.

Do you have the money to study in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by zube01(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2021
justwise:

Do you have the money to study in the UK?
I have parts of it. Not all.. do u mind if I sent u a pm pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
zube01:

I have parts of it. Not all.. do u mind if I sent u a pm pls

I will be happy to answer all your questions here

You to meet all financial requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Misstoluwani(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello everyone
I got an unconditional offer to Bradford University. I'm told i will be doing pre CAS interview and submitting POF and TB result.
Pls I need help with how long it will take between pre cas interview and CAS issuance because I want to use the same POF and TB result doc for Visa application.
Anyone already in Bradford Uni or going this September should pls help a girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.