Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312423 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Callmed:
oh, they will definitely amend it. You can try and follow up with them weekly via the paid email route.
thank you, have u had same issue before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
cdieli:
Please can I pay via onlinebanking my test is in Fridayfor me and my family

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Debbymuna: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
wow in that case does anybody have somebody in the inner room of any bank i don't mind that can help a girl out
GeneralFeezy:

On this issue
What determines how fast they process your requests are
1)number of applications they have
2) day you apply (allocations from CBN come on Tuesday and Wed)
3) of you sabi person for inner room (esp the headquarters that does the process) wey go put your folder on the top
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Citnix:
Please what is TB Test

Means Tuberculosis test

It's a chest x-ray that will be done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by zube01(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
ccurrie:

My first question is: is that 50% a condition to be satisfied for your offer to become unconditional? If yes, without paying it your offer won't be made unconditional and you wont get a CAS which you need for your visa application. However, if it doesn't affect your unconditional offer/CAS issuance and is just the enrolment or 1st instalment deadline, it won't affect your visa if you apply before that date as you would not yet be in default (the answer to your question). You will also need to consider entry before the default date because if you attempt entry after that date and have not paid, that's a problem. This begs another question...when is your start date? Relevant because you can't enter until a month to start date.
Lastly and most importantly, assuming you can get the visa and enter, will you be able to pay by Sept 3rd?
1st answer. Nope it's not a condition
2nd answer 27th Sept
3rd answer..nope. I can't guarantee i will get the 50% of the fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
TosinKate:
IHS: $1,353.17 per person
Visa: $501per person plus £220 for priority for the main applicant only.

Please gurus on the platform

1) I'm a lil confused HERE. Do you mean 348 pounds equals 501 dollars and 705 pounds equals - 1353.17 dollars.
If yes, so is this the amount that should be credited into my domicillary dollars account?

2) the £220 payment for priority visa
I'm I to pay in dollars also? If yes, what's the equivalent in dollars?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okehsmiley: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okay, thanks. I pray the send the CAS this week

Oliviaxx:

About 2/3 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you are doing assisted service i.e TLS uploading your docs on the day of your biometrics, you will have to go with it. If it is self service i.e uploading yourself, you don't need to go with your POF.
joyee:

Please I am a bit confused, do we still need to take our POF statement, when going for biometrics? I thought we submit it during application online only.

Kindly enlighten me please. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
GTB.
danieldg:
Hey guys, good morning.

Please I need urgent views on this.
I'm yet to open a dormicialliary account, and I plan to travel next month.

Please what Nigerian bank is the best and most favorable based on all your experiences?

Because I hear people complain a lot about some banks.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

HI Gurus in the house
Please I did manual booking and were asked to go to Redington.
However, on the confirmation email I got, it was stated that test is in Lagos office.

My question : Where should I go that day? IOM Ikeja office or Redington?
M

Reddington and IOM are in the same area so you can go to anyone and ask, they'll direct you to the right one

ps. I'm not a guru

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by swazee: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
£ 3,500
Citnix:

How much is the deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by joyee: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

HI Gurus in the house
Please I did manual booking and were asked to go to Redington.
However, on the confirmation email I got, it was stated that test is in Lagos office.

My question : Where should I go that day? IOM Ikeja office or Redington?
M

You have to go to Redington, as you were asked to, then come back to lagos office to see the Doctor and collect your scan result

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Callmed: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
ugomnaanny:
thank you, have u had same issue before?
Not at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by joyee: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
perisabc:
If you are doing assisted service i.e TLS uploading your docs on the day of your biometrics, you will have to go with it. If it is self service i.e uploading yourself, you don't need to go with your POF.

Thank you!
God bless you. Amen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Citnix: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please can I sponsor a friend to study in UK. Please someone should help me with school that is still accepting for September 2021 entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by otunbanimi: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Has any one used Polaris bank for their proof of fund and used their statement for visa application?

Their statement of account is not on their letter headed paper. So there’s no email or phone number incase the embassy want to verify the account. Though they have the statement stamped.

I am worried.

Anyone with an advice please

Dumebi213:
I saw this on gov.uk site now, does this mean I can use the draft statement I print from my online banking ��, it has everything here including the logo of the bank

Because my schedule this week is looking choked, I might not have time to go and queue at bank to print statement.

My 28 days completed today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Holufunmee: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello good people of UK, please guys, will i need to pay any enrolment fee for UWE Bristol. Or it's just the instalment package on their website. And also, is there any merit scholarship from them? Please anyone with offer from UWE Bristol should kindly help me with answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Citnix: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Can someone with 3rd class be able to get admission in UK for masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you
justwise:

Yes but you still need to add other financial source that covers the remaining money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please which bank is the fastest for form A. It’s urgent as I need to pay my school fees deposit next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Toobie: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
please is any going to university of Nottingham here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
kbadejo:
Good evening Good People. I have got good news!

Decided in January to give Studying in UK a shot, so i jumped on this thread and learnt from 0 to 10.

Applied to 4 different universities for Msc Fintech in February; Got admission in 3
I chose University of Gloucestershire because of the placement attached to the course.
Got an unconditional offer from the same uni after fulfilling the required condition (English language requirement)

I paid a deposit of £3,300 in March.

Did TB test in May together with my family (Mum, Dad and Two children)

Started counting my POF from 4th June to 2 July 2021

Applied for all 4 on 6th/7th July 2021. (Priority)
Did biometrics on 8th July 2021 at TLS V I. ( I got a date for 8th for myself and did walk in for 3)

Got two mails from UKVI on 9th; (a) To scan my TB test to an email cos they couldnt see my test rest. (b) The generic not straight forward email.

All the while, i was tracking our application on the TLS site. Got a collection mail on 14th July 2021, went there today and all 4 passports had the 90 days vig. (Visas approved).

Thank you for the great insights shared on this thread. It was indeed helpful. I am open to questions. May those waiting be wowed too. Amen. Selah!
PS. no agent was used.

Did you do priority visa for all members of your family or just the main applicant?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
It is not possible for such a regulated bank not to have a letterhead. Go back and collect the one with necessary information.
otunbanimi:
Has any one used Polaris bank for their proof of fund and used their statement for visa application?

Their statement of account is not on their letter headed paper. So there’s no email or phone number incase the embassy want to verify the account. Though they have the statement stamped.

I am worried.

Anyone with an advice please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by osuulola(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dumebi213:

Based on what has been said previously on this thread

Book on TLS for all of you, pick whatever date is available then go for walk in after

You'll pay 42k per person at the center
Pls house how do one get walk- in . I heard u have to get dere like 4am is dat true? Also on tls website, mon n tue is public holiday but fedgov decleared tue n wed, will tls open on wed ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Magnifque01: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
yispa:

After you pay your deposit, you need to book for VPS which is the same as pre-CAS interview. I will advise you pay on time and contact the Nigeria representative to book you for the interview ( the dates for the interview are getting filled SO fast). Lastly you will need to upload your POF and bank reference letter on your student portal before your CAS can be issued. Once you meet all these conditions and upload your POF, your CAS is released within 12 to 72 hours.

@yispa how can I reach you I am propective student going to sunderland how can I reach you please. I have some inquiries to make
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please I sent you an email. Please respond. Thanks
CheesyTee:

Visa Alert!!!

Submission date: 3rd of July
Biometrics: 6th of July (walk-in). Priority, Self-service.
Application Center: Ikeja TLS center
Collection and Decision mail: 13th of July
Passport pick-up: 14th of July

No travel history.

Thank you to everyone that took time to answer my questions and those that shared their experience on this forum.

Scotland all the way!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good day all,please I need a clarification and guide please.My wife is the primary applicant (Student) and myself and our two kids will be Dependants,complete POF are in his account and we decided that she apply first (priority) and once her Visa is out myself and the kids can apply immediately too(Priority).

My question are as follows:
1. Can we all use her school address for TB test and Visa application.

2.How much will myself and our two kids need for POF.

3.Can we use the same statement of account as it's in my wife's name.

4.If we intend to travel together will she need to declare this in her visa application even though we are not applying at the same time.

5.I was denied student permanent resident for FINLAND in 2010 due to insufficient fund,will they ask if her spouse has been denied visa to any country before? Or am the one to fill that when am applying for my own visa.

The above are my questions,Will really appreciate your kind response(s) and advise.

Thanks you all

@justwise and other gurus kindly assist here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
I just did.
Tolvin:
Please I sent you an email. Please respond. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes. I know two people who got from University of the West of Scotland. MSc. HRM.
Citnix:
Can someone with 3rd class be able to get admission in UK for masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Panacea278:
Good day family. Its only the soft copy of my uni transcript that i have which i used in getting admission. Pls can i take it to the visa center in a flash for assisted service. Hope it doesn’t matter. Thanks @scobyy2007 @justwise

shocked.
Print it pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
justwise:

Sure you can do that

Oh really? We learn everyday o. So they'll agree to put an external flash in their system. Interesting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello my great people. Can I put my NIN number On visa application form where national identity card number is requested? Or I should just answer NO as I only have NIN Slip & not identity card. Please help clarify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.