Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1302471 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Dumebi213:

I don't know, I'm also planning to make my application this coming week but if you read up, some people on this thread have stated that for Ikeja center, you'd have to get there early, if you are lucky you'd get in if not you'd have to put down your name for the next day.

as for the public holiday, you'd have to contact TLS themselves

Omo ikeja walk in is super stressful. I waited all day monday and Tuesday before i was told to come on Thursday. The walk in is very stressful,.pls choose VI if u want to do walk in.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AmyAmy1: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Congratulations, please did you declare your Canada Visa refusal when you are applying for UK student Visa application? [q1uote author=Izusteph4 post=103088547]Visa alert!!!
Biometrics 18th June
Collection mail 24th June
Passport delivered 25th June

1canada Student visa refusal...

It ended in praise!!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
In my opinion, I would suggest you select Yes and you thereafter explain your plan as regards joining you later.

Igbamatigbi:
Good morning. I am about filling CAS form from my school,they asked if I am coming with dependants, I am going with them but they will come in early next year God's grace, while my resumption is ins September.

Do I say No?

What if I say yes, will I be required to show POF of funds for them before they issue me CAS?

I don't have POF for all yet, just me for now.

If I say NO will it affect me when I want to apply for them early next year?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Samiiiiiiiiiiii:
Hello everybody, please I need clarification on somethings and would really appreciate inputs.

I came to the Uk about 4 months ago without a a dependant as I was unmarried, however now I want to go home in September to get married and my partner will be applying for a dependant visa.

My question now is that; if we marry in September, does it matter if the dependant visa is applied for in the same September? 1.Like do we need to give some time after we get the marriage certificate?

2[i]Also, for the proof of funds, can it be in my account or does it necessarily have to be in my partners account?[/i]

Looking out for your advices and inputs, thank you very much guys!

@justwise and anybody that can help������

1. No.
2. Can be in either your or her account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
If complete funds for all are available, kindly apply at the same time. Though it is not a must. I am only suggesting/advising.

1. Yes.
2. All dependants only need maintenance evidence for 9 months which depend greatly on your wife's school location (inside or outside London).
3. Yes.
4. Yes, she would need to declare it.
5. No, she won't be asked. You will only need to declare the refusal in your application.

I hope this help.

teeboi77:
Good day all,please I need a clarification and guide please.My wife is the orimary applicant (Student) and myself and our two kids will be Dependants,[b]complete POF are in his account [/b]and we decided that she apply first (priority) and once her Visa is out myself and the kids can apply immediately too(Priority).

My question are as follows:
1. Can we all use her school address for TB test and Visa application.

2.How much will myself and our two kids need for POF.

3.Can we use the same statement of account as it's in my wife's name.

4.If we intend to travel together will she need to declare this in her visa application even though we are not applying at the same time.

5.I was denied student permanent resident for FINLAND in 2010 due to insufficient fund,will they ask if her spouse has been denied visa to any country before? Or am the one to fill that when am applying for my own visa.

The above are my questions,Will really appreciate your kind response(s) and advise.

Thanks you all

@justwise and other gurus kindly assist here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Turbie: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
yormieK:
No...hopefully after the bank holiday. GCU has been a school not to mention this year, however I hope to get my CAS soon
How do you mean by GCU has been a school not to mention this year?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
If you have ur NIN..YES

Do you have a valid national identity card? YES
National identity card number XXXXXXXXXXX
Issuing authority NIGERIA

ignore the dates and just save!!!

Boss,
Saw this and decided to check details on my NIN slip and suprise it doesn’t have my middle name as on my passport. Should I be worried.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thanks for your response

TosinKate:
If complete funds for all are available, kindly apply at the same time. Though it is not a must. I am only suggesting/advising.

1. Yes.
2. All dependants only need maintenance evidence for 9 months which depended greatly on your wife's school location (inside or outside London).
3. Yes.
5. No, she won't be asked. You will only need to declare the refusal in your application.

I hope this help.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
I do not think it is an issue. However, if you're not comfortable with it, you may select NO. I believe NIN is not a must nor criteria for UK Student Visa.

aabiemi:

Boss,
Saw this and decided to check details on my NIN slip and suprise it doesn’t have my middle name as on my passport. Should I be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
We are still contemplating if she will going first so she will sort out things with the assistance of some of our people over there before we join,what happens if she didn't state that we will be traveling together and after visa is out we now change mind to go together?

TosinKate:

1. Yes.
2. All dependants only need maintenance evidence for 9 months which depended greatly on your wife's school location (inside or outside London).
3. Yes.

I hope this help.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
TosinKate:
I do not think it is an issue. However, if you're not comfortable with it, you may select NO. I believe NIN is not a must nor criteria for UK Student Visa.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Good evening and happy Sunday to us, pls wich bank is fast for schl fee depo payment (form A) and @ wat rate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IAMSYLVIA: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
kbadejo:
Good evening Good People. I have got good news!

Decided in January to give Studying in UK a shot, so i jumped on this thread and learnt from 0 to 10.

Applied to 4 different universities for Msc Fintech in February; Got admission in 3
I chose University of Gloucestershire because of the placement attached to the course.
Got an unconditional offer from the same uni after fulfilling the required condition (English language requirement)

I paid a deposit of £3,300 in March.

Did TB test in May together with my family (Mum, Dad and Two children)

Started counting my POF from 4th June to 2 July 2021

Applied for all 4 on 6th/7th July 2021. (Priority)
Did biometrics on 8th July 2021 at TLS V I. ( I got a date for 8th for myself and did walk in for 3)

Got two mails from UKVI on 9th; (a) To scan my TB test to an email cos they couldnt see my test rest. (b) The generic not straight forward email.

All the while, i was tracking our application on the TLS site. Got a collection mail on 14th July 2021, went there today and all 4 passports had the 90 days vig. (Visas approved).

Thank you for the great insights shared on this thread. It was indeed helpful. I am open to questions. May those waiting be wowed too. Amen. Selah!
PS. no agent was used.

Good evening.
Congratulations to you
Read you’re a January batch
Please how much did you pay for IHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
not at all

The significant items are; Surname & FirstName

if you are worried u can just say NO in that part of the form!

aabiemi:

Boss,

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aabiemi: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
not at all

The significant items are; Surname & FirstName

if you are worried u can just say NO in that part of the form!

Many thanks boss....I would appreciate one of those your calls again soon... feel like I need to pick your brain on something. Will be looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please i need help, how do i go about showing the proof of fund to teesside, do i upload it to my applicant portal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adesire1: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello house
Please I am confused about accommodation. I am applying now but my family will join me later. Please which accommodation is best to use on my application. Is it the school address or a booked accommodation? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adesire1: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
For those that has been refused American visa before...pls what is the best thing to write under reason for refusal. Consular just said not eligible at that time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ab7890:

Omo ikeja walk in is super stressful. I waited all day monday and Tuesday before i was told to come on Thursday. The walk in is very stressful,.pls choose VI if u want to do walk in.

Wawu, it's no more next day again, blood of Jesus

but 55gbp no be small money sad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mayo47(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
marztar:

Good day, got your request mail. Any update yet?

None yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by okhueleigbe: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please who knows if Tls will open tomorrow ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
kbadejo:
Good evening Good People. I have got good news!

Decided in January to give Studying in UK a shot, so i jumped on this thread and learnt from 0 to 10.

Applied to 4 different universities for Msc Fintech in February; Got admission in 3
I chose University of Gloucestershire because of the placement attached to the course.
Got an unconditional offer from the same uni after fulfilling the required condition (English language requirement)

I paid a deposit of £3,300 in March.

Did TB test in May together with my family (Mum, Dad and Two children)

Started counting my POF from 4th June to 2 July 2021

Applied for all 4 on 6th/7th July 2021. (Priority)
Did biometrics on 8th July 2021 at TLS V I. ( I got a date for 8th for myself and did walk in for 3)

Got two mails from UKVI on 9th; (a) To scan my TB test to an email cos they couldnt see my test rest. (b) The generic not straight forward email.

All the while, i was tracking our application on the TLS site. Got a collection mail on 14th July 2021, went there today and all 4 passports had the 90 days vig. (Visas approved).

Thank you for the great insights shared on this thread. It was indeed helpful. I am open to questions. May those waiting be wowed too. Amen. Selah!
PS. no agent was used.

Priority visa for all members?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Alkidam(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am thinking of going to TLS Iikeja on Wednesday. Does anyone knows if the second day of public holiday applies to TLS..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
okhueleigbe:
Please who knows if Tls will open tomorrow ?

They will open except for the public holidays Tuesday and Wed. Besides, they are merely VAC ( visa application centre) they wouldn't close shop because there is a holiday on Tuesday and Wednesday. Lol. When the main decision-making office in Sheffield is open to attend to applications by digital electronic means, what excuse will they present. That Ikeja tls centre should be close..not a good centre if you can't see a good date on appointment you're on a long thing. Anybody thinking of applying should consider Victoria island when filling the form I would rather pay 55pounds than the stress in the Ikeja centre.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tynnah: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello friends

Please does anyone has experience about TB test manual booking in Abuja...is it possible??

I have been hearing Lagos... Lagos

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you have an arranged accommodation you can use that ...if not just put the school address while filling the application form....
Adesire1:
Hello house
Please I am confused about accommodation. I am applying now but my family will join me later. Please which accommodation is best to use on my application. Is it the school address or a booked accommodation? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Zimzee: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please gurus in the house help me.

I have 5 dependants (4 children and my husband).
My plan is to apply alone and then apply for them afterwards due to fund, but then the POF in my account now can cover for two people (myself and one extra).

Now I am thinking of applying with my last baby (5years) as my POF can accommodate 2 of us.
Do you think it will be risky considering that my husband isn't applying with me?
Or should I apply with my husband and later apply for our kids?
I am just trying to utilize the opportunity of applying for 2 people since I have the fund already.
Please I need opinions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by frank043(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2021
frank043:

Please kindly assist. While filling out the form for dependant (partner), what visa type are we to pick? I was expecting to see partner depandant visa. We won't want a situation where they will stamp 'NO WORK, NO BUSINESS' on the passport, just like someone experienced here.

Please see the attached image.

Many thanks.

Good day house,
Please can someone help out here? This is very urgent. Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Seriously I wonder how people are wasting unnecessary money in the name of walk-in..

Why doing walk-in is still the same 15 working days before visa is out.

This self service, there's still an appointment date on TLS IKEJA next week even next two weeks.

WHY the rush, does it worth it ? Wen u can still get a date for self service next week.

Some people self.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2021
frank043:

Good day house,

Follow this link

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/apply-visa-type/dependant

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2021
frank043:

Good day house,

Tier 4 general student

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ab7890: 3:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Alkidam:
I am thinking of going to TLS Iikeja on Wednesday. Does anyone knows if the second day of public holiday applies to TLS..

Check their website. It is stated they are closed Monday and Tuesday. I know people that have appointments for Wednesday and were told to come cos they will be open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (886)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.