Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1315006 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
danieldg:
Hey guys,

good day.
I got my study Visa approval few days ago...yayyy

Right now, I'm trying to book a flight for next month end to Cardiff

I plan to book Ethiopian airways (well cos it's affordable and journey length is not bad)

I heard someone mention that I can only fly B.A or virgin right now due to covid restrictions, is that true?

Please I would like for everyone to help on this asap and if you have someone I can talk to regarding this, please refer me also.

Ethiopia is a red list country, my advice for you is that if your ticket is refundable, kindly cancel it.

If you enter the UK on that flight, you will have to pay 1800 pounds for a quarantine package.

Book virgin or BA which is direct or Airmaroc as morocco is in the amber list, but my advice is direct flight as the air Maroc is just as expensive as a direct flight.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
perisabc:
1. Student
2. Yes
3. Yes

No 2 is actually NO based on previous conversations on this thread, the moment you pay your application fee, you have applied for a visa and that is your application date.

ECO uses application date, not biometric date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
valkaywalex:
Someone should please help with this ooo!

This question should be directed to your school or school representative, different schools have different requirements but if your school is asking for POF then you have to wait 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anyone going to the UK should either board British Airways or Virgin Atlantic. If you intend to use KLM/Air France, you will need a transit visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Omolondon1: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good day all,did anyone got he or she passport back today from tls?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TobyTreasure: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Quick one TobyTreasure, I applied to Hull but I am still awaiting an offer. So I have issues identifying any other university with a cheap fee like Hull or has tuition discount or have a waiver. Does any of the schools you mentioned above have such ? Thanks
Apart from University of Hull, there's no other Uni that's less than 10k for a year course. But if your program is 2 years then you can try Northumbria, they allow students to just pay 9500 per year.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Henrowalata: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
There is no implication.

aduomayebe:
is there an implication for filling no. I have NIN but not ID card. I put no as I didn’t know the NIN can pass as National ID card. Is there any implication to filling no?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
TobyTreasure:

Apart from University of Hull, there's no other Uni that's less than 10k for a year course. But if your program is 2 years then you can try Northumbria, they allow students to just pay 9500 per year.

Thanks for the response. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
valkaywalex:

I believe you can’t, the whole idea of pof is for you to have held the money for 28 consecutive days. So if your school requires pof, they want the same version you can submit to UKVI. AFAIK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ace0074: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
I don't know why its taking university of hull and teeside university to send offer letter since may 24, na wa o. When person wan get cas con start visa processing like this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Unfortunately you can't you will have to wait till it's matured or else you will complicate your CAS issuance.....just brace yourself for the wait the volume is something else now ...some schools will still do their own verification checks on those statement...which may extend the CAS issuance date....it can't be fast track...
valkaywalex:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by jamesobedbaisel: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Has anyone successfully completed the Teesside questionnaire? I really need assistance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kacek: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please have anyone done their UKTB iom online booking by choosing New Zealand or Australia as Destination so as to get a closer date? Were you successful at doing the IOM and changing the destination to UK? Or was there an issue? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by rollykotex: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kacek:
Please have anyone done their UKTB iom online booking by choosing New Zealand or Australia as Destination so as to get a closer date? Were you successful at doing the IOM and changing the destination to UK? Or was there an issue? Thanks
Was about asking ... Pls help! I applied with NewZealand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Misstoluwani(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
eyedd:
Anyone got CAS this last week from
university Of Bradford?

Please let me know if you do.

Hello, I see you are going to Bradford Uni, I am too but in January... Pls can I email you so I can learn somethings from you about deposit payment and co.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Misstoluwani(f): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Glowing1:

Please when did u apply for sept intake?

I am for Jan 2022 intake and I applied since May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
thanks for the information

alwayspositive8:
I am also Scheduled for 21st July. I sent them a mail, and they responded that I should come for the test, so I am guessing they will work on that day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chikadibia21: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Try Teeside University

Quick one TobyTreasure, I applied to Hull but I am still awaiting an offer. So I have issues identifying any other university with a cheap fee like Hull or has tuition discount or have a waiver. Does any of the schools you mentioned above have such ? Thanks [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
okhueleigbe:
My application is still with DMC since last week Tuesday and I paid for priority
Hope I am safe ooooooooo

You're safe, it's just 5-6 days..so be patient it shall end in praise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by danieldg: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
okay okay, noted, thanks

Dumebi213:

Ethiopia is a red list country, my advice for you is that if your ticket is refundable, kindly cancel it.

If you enter the UK on that flight, you will have to pay 1800 pounds for a quarantine package.

Book virgin or BA which is direct or Airmaroc as morocco is in the amber list, but my advice is direct flight as the air Maroc is just as expensive as a direct flight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Glowing1:
Hertfordshire university just declines my application this morning, after waiting for 3weeks, they said they've received too many applications n can't offer me a place. Please if anyone here has a school rep I can contact personally, that would hasten d process for sept intake 2021 pls kindly email me. I would appreciate

Send a mail to their rep. Omobolanle she will solve your problem.
b.obadina@herts.ac.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DOK987: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello house, please who has used black and white print out of POF ? My parent just sent bank statement and the bank logo was in black and white meaning they printed with black and white printer. Is this okay as ECO might think it is a photocopy or not authentic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tifaniaj: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
rollykotex:

Was about asking ... Pls help! I applied with NewZealand.

Lol. Same here o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Harykemi: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Anyone going to University of Derby? Let’s connect pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iletuntun456: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please guys nah..make una no ignore me pls

iletuntun456:
Guys pls i need some advice for Uk masters

I am looking for an I.T based course like cloud computing or Cyber security but i dont have a firt degree in that field. I studied mass comm.

I have work experience as a freelancer working in the I.T field. Does this work experience count?

And has anyone seen any IT course in the range of 11k?

Hull is cheap but lack IT courses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yes I chose Australia while booking, when I got there I had to fill the form and filled destination as uk
Kacek:

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.