Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314034 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2021
If you look few pages back, a similar question was asked. You can apply in Dubai with your naija account as long as you meet all the requirements and can show you have the right to reside there.

marvelife:
I'm living in dubai currently, and I don't use dubai account I save my money directly to Nigeria account,
Because of this, do I need to exit the country for interview when it's time or do you think I can still use my 9ja statement of account in UK embassy here....

I'm sponsoring myself
A dude told me recently he doubt if UK allowed self sponsorship
But I want to affirm such notion here I know I'm in the right place with people full of ideas

Although, have made some searches but yet first hand info. Here is better sometimes than Google
Please what are your suggested schools where its easy for one to get side job too as a student

Thanks for your response in advance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2021
3greatnations:
Please family I am really confused on what option to choose I am filling for my kids which are all under 8 yrs.when I choose the 3rd option it comes with 3rd party form to fill for financial document consent and I have never heard of it before .please justwise @everyone I need your help which option is the right one 2 or 3.thank you

Choose the 3rd... "I am the parent..." and you will provide a letter of consent in the application.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by marvelife: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Cyberknight:

Inaccurate (and frankly crazy) information - where in the world would there be rules preventing someone from paying their school fees from their own pockets?
There are no specific "schools" where getting part-time work is "easy".
Better to look at it this way - just like in most countries, the bigger the city, the more the economic opportunities tend to be. And bigger cities also have higher cost of living, London being the most common example.
Secondly, the universities offering cheaper tuition also tend to be in less attractive locations, like Hull for instance.
Put all that information together, look at your pocket, do your research, then decide.

Thanks man for your input
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
marvelife:
I'm living in dubai currently, and I don't use dubai account I save my money directly to Nigeria account,
Because of this, do I need to exit the country for interview when it's time or do you think I can still use my 9ja statement of account in UK embassy here....

I'm sponsoring myself
A dude told me recently he doubt if UK allowed self sponsorship
But I want to affirm such notion here I know I'm in the right place with people full of ideas

Although, have made some searches but yet first hand info. Here is better sometimes than Google
Please what are your suggested schools where its easy for one to get side job too as a student

Thanks for your response in advance

As someone rightly said.

You can apply from anywhere in the world using your Nigerian bank account. You will however be required to show proof that you legally reside in that country.

I applied from Europe using Nigeria USD & NGN account. (With some amount also in EUR bank but not necessary)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pooozeee(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Please can someone share his or her experience writing IELTS, how simple or difficult it is, your score and how many time did you write it before you made it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by JamiuKabir: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2021
pooozeee:
Please can someone share his or her experience writing IELTS, how simple or difficult it is, your score and how many time did you write it before you made it.

Just practice very well. You may wish to pay for additional practice test on British Council website.

Btw: you do not need IELTS for most schools in the UK as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by sammyfrance23: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Good mornings gurus please I need your help!!
Kindly recommend a school that requires maybe 1k or 2k deposit from here and I don’t have to pay 50% of the tuition when I arrive in the UK... please I need a respond to this.
Help a friend

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2021
rollykotex:
This life no just balance. For this same September resumption,some people don't start to dey book flight, while some of us are still stuck with offer, It is well.
Any review positive or negative about Swansea University pls?

pay 50% before enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
3greatnations:
Please family I am really confused on what option to choose I am filling for my kids which are all under 8 yrs.when I choose the 3rd option it comes with 3rd party form to fill for financial document consent and I have never heard of it before .please justwise @everyone I need your help which option is the right one 2 or 3.thank you

So far you are doing the right thing, complete the 3rd party form and continue with the application, you can also select the option that says..i'm the parent..again you will still submit consent letter and fill for financial documents.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ginykamark: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Good morning All,
Anyone going to Kent this September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Kindly get in touch via email.

Let me explain further:
About accommodation, the first question will be 'do you know where you will stay' if you select yes, the further question will be 'address'. Here you can choose to put the school address (postcode), which is fine.
For me, I selected No (because that is the truth) and the next question is what is your accommodation plan, I explained that private accommodation arrangement is ongoing but not yet confirmed.

This statement was also included in the consent letter for the dependants. Like we (parents) have the funds for their maintenance in the UK and a private a accommodation arrangement is on going.

Ytd007:
Am I right to say that you used the school address for your dependents?
please can you share then consent letter format.
thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2021
The school is okay. Only the tuition seems to be high for me.

rollykotex:
This life no just balance. For this same September resumption,some people don't start to dey book flight, while some of us are still stuck with offer, It is well.
Any review positive or negative about Swansea University pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Abaasit4real:
Hello people! Please my maintenance fees won’t be up to 28days by the deadline of for the submission of maintenance documents, I emailed the school (teesside university) and I got an automatic reply mail saying they’re not responding to issues like that for now (I guess because of numerous emails), is there anyway I can go about it please ?

why not call their phone number
I mean africatees: which is a Nigerian number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wolewole200(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
jamesobedbaisel:
Has anyone successfully completed the Teesside questionnaire? I really need assistance.

What do you need?

femibolade12@gmail.com you can send your draft for a review.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2021
U of G or GCU?
Idaytesj29:

okay, let me throw them an application then, Glasgow done. Let me do that of Northumbria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rhitar19: 9:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Ginykamark:
Good morning All,
Anyone going to Kent this September?

Me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
You can choose to. I did not, thinking, I would have a chance to submit the old passport along with the new one at the TLS center. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to include my old passports.
I nearly sent a paid email to the UKVI for this upload but I just chilled with the belief that old passports/visas are not the criteria for UK student Visa approval.
And the Visa came at the right time.

To note, I included all the travel details in the application, only the evidence was missing.

senator77:
Hello great people. Is it advisable I upload my two old passports with UK & Shenghen visa pages ? Or not necessary ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by aragbaboy: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Cokesboy:

Ma Education, when did you applying?

Mine is Early Years Education and I applied on the 11th May. I am hopeful to get my offer this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinezzy(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Guys i did manual booking at iom lagos last month, the date on the form was 20th of july(today), I didnot receive any mail or msg to confirm the booking since last month. I was there this morning; they said today is holiday but they will work tomorrow. Now the issue is i didn't receive any mail confirming the booking, how do i plead my case tomorrow now? Since i have to be there tomorrow again. I need ideas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by wolewole200(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Abaasit4real:

Good day bro, I got an offer from teesside university too and I’m willing to make the tuition deposit by Thursday after the break, any useful information to help on the whole thing?

Please if your POF is not almost complete right now, don't pay tuition deposit for Teeside unless you want to defer to January, because it's too late already. Final date for uploading POF is August 2.

My 2 cent

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
pooozeee:

Go through www.ieltlsliz.com
attend a tutorial or ask someone who had a high score to put you through
You should be able to get the required score which most times is average of 6.0 with a minimum score of 5.5 in any of the tasks

With the above, you should get the required score

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Third option is what you're going to select.
You will download the financial consent letter, print and sign accordingly for each child. And if your partner's account details is part of what you are using for financial evidence. He will also print and sign same form accordingly.

All these will be part of what you will upload for each of them on the TLS page.

3greatnations:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Maprince4: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Please can anyone help me with the list of UK Universities with deposit fees as low as 1,500 to 2000 pounds with cheaper tuition fees like 7 instalment or 9 instalment.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by AAO7(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2021
Maprince4:
Please can anyone help me with the list of UK Universities with deposit fees as low as 1,500 to 2000 pounds with cheaper tuition fees like 7 instalment or 9 instalment.
Thanks

You’re better off doing your research, google will help you and you can always read about the schools to narrow it down. You can call too.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2021
akinezzy:
Guys i did manual booking at iom lagos last month, the date on the form was 20th of july(today), I didnot receive any mail or msg to confirm the booking since last month. I was there this morning; they said today is holiday but they will work tomorrow. Now the issue is i didn't receive any mail confirming the booking, how do i plead my case tomorrow now? Since i have to be there tomorrow again. I need ideas

If you are lucky, your name would have been added to the main list

if not you will have to wait till they finish calling the main list, then tell them you didn't hear your name and you did the manual booking, then they will bring out the raw manual booking list and call names from it

PS. This is what happened to me on Saturday, you might get a different experience

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Be optimistic
Ace0074:
I don't know why its taking university of hull and teeside university to send offer letter since may 24, na wa o. When person wan get cas con start visa processing like this

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Idaytesj29(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
perisabc:
U of G or GCU?

U of G.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Harykemi: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2021
paddedbabe:
I am but still waiting for CAS
Ok, @paddedbabe. Can we talk pls? I need clarity on some things.
harykemiolajumoke@gmail.com, you can help forward ur WhatsApp number pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by akinezzy(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Dumebi213:

If you are lucky, your name would have been added to the main list

if not you will have to wait till they finish calling the main list, then tell them you didn't hear your name and you did the manual booking, then they will bring out the raw manual booking list and call names from it

PS. This is what happened to me on Saturday, you might get a different experience

Thanks, I will have to be there early tomorrow to see how it goes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Maprince4: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2021
Pls Anyone with tangible information?

Maprince4:
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.