Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309787 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Timii1: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
okhueleigbe:

I just got an email
I did my biometric last week Tuesday

Collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Favouredforever: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
justwise:

You received a non-straightforward email or visa refusal email? It seems what you attached here is a refusal letter, Paste the email here but blank every personal details, as i don't click on attachment link

I have attached the refusal mail as instructed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

I have attached the refusal mail as instructed

1.Ok, are you absolutely sure that the bank statement was not altered? It could be original bank statement gotten from the bank but the figures are altered...i mean built-accout''.

2.Did you withdraw the money after application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Adesire1: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello house,
Someone advise I book an accomodation with the school before using the school address...reason because I have had a lot of refusals in the past and he advise I book accommodation if I will be using the school address...but the issue is the contract binding the school accommodation...its expensive and for a year. My family intends to join later. Is it advisable I book the accommodation and sign the agreement with the school? Incase ukvi wants to confirm my accommodation with the school? Pls help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Favouredforever: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
justwise:

1.Ok, are you absolutely sure that the bank statement was not altered? It could be original bank statement gotten from the bank but the figures are altered...i mean built-accout''.
-It wasn't. The bank statement was scanned as a pdf document. I don't think pdf scanned documents can be altered. I may be wrong tho. Are you saying there may be a mistake on the bank statement I used?

2.Did you withdraw the money after application?
-The money was not withdrawn.

Also, this statement: This means that any future entry clearance applications may also be refused under the
Immigration Rules for a period of up to 10 years depending on the type of application you
make. The period of 10 years starts from the date that the deception was used in this
application for a visa.

Are they saying I have been banned absolutely for 10 years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

Also, this statement: This means that any future entry clearance applications may also be refused under the
Immigration Rules for a period of up to 10 years depending on the type of application you
make. The period of 10 years starts from the date that the deception was used in this
application for a visa.

Yes that is 10yrs ban but you can challenge it if you are 100% sure that you did nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

application for a visa.

This is very very annoying and frustrating..
So sorry about this unfortunate feedback.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
okhueleigbe:

I just got an email
I did my biometric last week Tuesday

Oh cool, let’s expect ours tomorrow then. By God’s grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
OpemipoEsther:

Oh cool, let’s expect ours tomorrow then. By God’s grace

I just checked my mail now and saw that they have sent the collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Favouredforever: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
justwise:

Yes that is 10yrs ban but you can challenge it if you are 100% sure that you did nothing wrong

I am going to do that. There's nothing to lose now. I hope they will also make the DVR available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
I’m really sorry you’re going through this, it’s really painful but keep your heads up, appeal it if you’re sure the account was not tampered in any way, go get your visa all hope is not lost
Favouredforever:

application for a visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by corpershun: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
mrnairaland1:
Sent to you, ensure you get the address of where you are staying and living expenses calculations ready. At the end of the interview you will get a congratulatory message.
Ready to assist anytime.
See you in Birmingham.
Hello Please can you share the questions with me also
PMed you.
Also awaiting Unconditional offer, i have submitted all required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sammybliss23(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Josh121:

Go day before so you can write your name, go very early otherwise you will be wasting your time

Please, for this walk in, can someone write my name for me. And probably get a date for me (the next day) for the biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mr. @justwise and other gurus.

Please is it possible my father and his wife (not my biological mother) be my sponsor? And what would they need to provide in terms of documents? I know I'd show my birth certificate which carries both my father and mother's name. But the birth certificate doesn't have my father's wife' name on it.

Thank y'all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Favouredforever: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thank you

Fk1987:

This is very very annoying and frustrating..
So sorry about this unfortunate feedback.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:
Thank you

So far the funds wasn't tampered or altered you will av ur visa through administrative review by his grace.. God will see you through. Amen

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
After reading the refusal letter, it points to your bank statement been altered. If I may ask, what bank did u used? Did you print out your statement from the bank or mobile app?
Favouredforever:

application for a visa.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammybliss23:

Please, for this walk in, can someone write my name for me. And probably get a date for me (the next day) for the biometric

If the person has your Gwf slip , they will collect the slip and write the last 4 digits numbers and inform him or her when to come for the biometric
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please In VI, is it the same?

Josh121:

To write your name get there by 9am and for your walk-in also get there by 9am on the date you are asked to come. You can’t just walk-in in ikeja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

I am going to do that. There's nothing to lose now. ihope they will also make the DVR available.

They will not, if you go for AR another ECM will have a look at your case and make a decision.

I will not encourage you to spend more money hiring an immigration layer for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tokenotp:
Mr. @justwise and other gurus.

Please is it possible my father and his wife (not my biological mother) be my sponsor? And what would they need to provide in terms of documents? I know I'd show my birth certificate which carries both my father and mother's name. But the birth certificate doesn't have my father's wife' name on it.

Thank y'all.

That is not necessary, your father's name alone in that birth certificate is enough

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please In VI, is it the same?

My friend that did walk-in at VI didn’t face such , note that was in February I don’t know about now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NnenaRita(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good evening guys,

Please I have a question. I'm considering 2 years masters, that's 1 year + work placement. I don't know if this is better than just 1 year masters.

And when does the 2 year post study visa start counting? After the 2 years or after one year

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

Oga @justwise Please I need your advice on this.

I got a non-straightforward mail after 3 days of biometrics and the attached was sent to me yesterday. How do I get this document verification report (DVR) because I have no idea what document they are referring to as false document. The bank said they did confirmation of bank statement.

What do I do now?

Please!

Thank you

I just read through this letter and I checked this link https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/appendix-student

my guess is there was an issue with the financial document you submitted

this is the second case of refusal based on false document I'm hearing of in the last one week, omo now I'm scared as I plan to apply next week, na to properly check all my documents ooh

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kem2020: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Favouredforever:

application for a visa.

So sorry to hear this and I pray for a positive review outcome. Was it a case of a pof agent? If so were you sure it’s a real account with actual money credited there? And pls what bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Josh121:

To write your name get there by 9am and for your walk-in also get there by 9am on the date you are asked to come. You can’t just walk-in in ikeja.

Will you pay immediately you write your name or is payment on the day of walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Melahou:

Will you pay immediately you write your name or is payment on the day of walk in?

You pay on your walk-in day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Melahou(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Josh121:

You pay on your walk-in day

Okay thank you..
But is it possible to come for walk in and still walk in same day instead of writing your name for next day walk in
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Melahou:

Okay thank you..
But is it possible to come for walk in and still walk in same day instead of writing your name for next day walk in

I don’t see the possibility in ikeja, you will meet people that have been there since last week , I and my family did walk-in on Thursday , I have been going there since on Monday , I was able to write our names on Tuesday and was told to come to Thursday, when I got there on Thursday our number was called .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
OpemipoEsther:

You can pay via bank transfer and print out the receipt from your bank app.

Thank you very much I'll do that now

Funny enough i don't know what the exact fee is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys does anyone know what i can do to this situation
I am booked for August 5th in abuja but i stay in lagos. I will like to transfer the location to lagos.
I have sent several emails to both abuja and lagos even copied them in the emails no one replied.
I can't afford to travel to abuja at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Susky(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
'Academic evidence and documents detailed on CAS'
In refrence to that quoted, are we going with transcripts of our first degree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.