Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309712 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Petite22(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bourne007:
If you mean 'do you have to carry out transaction', no you don't have to.

If @bolded, you can as long as it doesn't fall below required funds

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kapaskii(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Does it mean after the printing PoF the fund have to be in the acct throughout the visa process ?
perisabc:
I don't want to judge but it seems the bank statement was altered. It is evident that UKVI will always verify bank statements. I don't know for other docs but that bank statement verification is a must.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shadlyblinks: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
kayalade123:
Please has anyone gotten CAS this week from any school?

Yes. UWE Bristol gave people CAS today within a week of submitting POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hardeholar1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
@justwise please can travel history be a reason for denial
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kuulme: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
I was asked to provide IELTS. Can I get a waiver for IELTS from the school?
aragbaboy:
Where can one get waec scratch card apart from going to their office? University of Lincoln needs to verify my waec result.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by champsdre(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
perisabc:
Yes.
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Milo1111:
Good evening all, I’m new on nairaland and I really don’t know where to click in order to ask a question. I got my CAS already and everything is going smoothly. My TB test at iom Lagos is in less than a week, guys I’m kinda stressed and nervous. I heard there’s something like uncleared CXR result which eventually leads to producing sputum sample(for AFB) that takes 8weeks to get a result. Now this is my issue, I’m a smoker( abeg make una no judge me) and I make use of cigarettes. So guys, do I have a high chance of getting an unclear CXR result at iom My lungs are okay, no coughs and I’m Sure I don’t have Active TB�…..what are the chances of failing the iom CXR

What the x-ray is looking for is an active or positive TB, if you had a TB shown on your xray result no certificate, but others like abnormal or enlarged heart could subject you to seeing a physician and still collect your certificate which can be use for visa app. But then pls stay off smoking for your own good sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by vivvica(f): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hephzi04:

Hi, is there pre Cas interview for Middlesex? I’m headed there for January. I’m just about to pay my deposit

Yes there is pre-cas after your deposit you will get a mail to take it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Optimally:
May God give favouredforever the wisdom to come out of this situation favoured.

Amen!
I’d be devastated @Favouredforever please take heart, hopefully this will end well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Hephzi04: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
vivvica:

Yes there is pre-cas after your deposit you will get a mail to take it

Thanks, I wish you all the best. I will start to prepare myself for it too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
I did reply someone here last week that "WALK IN" isn't worth it.
That's my opinion though.
If you want to stress yourself and become apprehensive out of hopes that after all I paid for "Walk in" do it.
donogaga:

February and July ain't the same bro. LoL.

I was at the VI office for that purpose after getting information that they were opened for service today.

After writing GWF numbers and names on a sheet of paper and submitted same as expected, they eventually called only 7 names out of a total of 26 names on the list. It was a crazy experience today at the VI office. They had to attend to those on appointment first.

However, they duly attended to everyone that was scheduled for appointment today at the VI office. As in, all of them.

But for walk in today, it was a day to forget. They couldn't even make provision for canopy or reception for candidates to sit and wait before they are finally attended to. You have to stand under the sun, even those that came with kids. Truth is, it wasn't a good experience today. We were asked to return tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Without.
boommer:
Good evening all, please i want to understand something about IOM, if my school fees is being paid by my parent, on the IOM form am i under student with scholarship? Or student without scholarship?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
The only thing this tests out is "ACTIVE TB CASES" which does not even mean the persons visa would be refused.
Treatment would be recommended.
Any other health challenge , if treatment is needed they will tell the person.
So relax.
Milo1111:
Good evening all, I’m new on nairaland and I really don’t know where to click in order to ask a question. I got my CAS already and everything is going smoothly. My TB test at iom Lagos is in less than a week, guys I’m kinda stressed and nervous. I heard there’s something like uncleared CXR result which eventually leads to producing sputum sample(for AFB) that takes 8weeks to get a result. Now this is my issue, I’m a smoker( abeg make una no judge me) and I make use of cigarettes. So guys, do I have a high chance of getting an unclear CXR result at iom My lungs are okay, no coughs and I’m Sure I don’t have Active TB�…..what are the chances of failing the iom CXR
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Carry out transaction that would reduce the money lower than your needed amount : No.
If you had excess and it won't affect the needed amount (Tuition + Maintenance): Yes
Petite22:
Good evening people, Can one carry out any transaction (s) during the 28 days statement? I want to be sure thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Impossicant.
Cancel then do another appointment.
Ayooze:
Hello guys does anyone know what i can do to this situation
I am booked for August 5th in abuja but i stay in lagos. I will like to transfer the location to lagos.
I have sent several emails to both abuja and lagos even copied them in the emails no one replied.
I can't afford to travel to abuja at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by governoragweven: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
vivvica:
Hello .

Please is there anyone going yo Middlesex that has passed the interview for pre CAs

Yes, i am and i have
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by latinah(f): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone,I am new here ,please does University of South Wales request for POF before issuing Cas,I and my family just did our by test and deposit has being made and confirm from the school ,wanted to know if they issue Cas without asking for proof of payment .thanks
Because proof of POF just working on it this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Start by stream lining the documents you submitted.
Which ones were directly from you and which ones are not.
Look through the ones that are not from you for genuinety.
If after having done that you still believed you were refusal wrongly.
File an appeal.
If you file an appeal and you actually have a counterfeit document, you will be prosecuted.
I have heard 2 cases who used fake "Sponsorship letters" dem still dey chop beans oh.
Be very sure before appealing.
Favouredforever:

I have attached the refusal mail as instructed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Petite22(f): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Carry out transaction that would reduce the money lower than your needed amount : No.
If you had excess and it won't affect the needed amount (Tuition + Maintenance): Yes

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 12:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Good morning guys.... Y'all weldone here..

Please it seems the Visa and IHS fee has increased from the previous £348 and £470 respectively, if so what's the new amount please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by SueO: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2021
Good evening everyone,
I have an urgent question..
I just submitted my visa application and I’m about to pay for IHS for my spouse as we are applying together.. my question is, on my dependent’s IHS page, they are asking me for my visa expiry date. What do I put as I only just submitted my own Application and don’t have my visa yet

@justwise and anyone!!!
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Please how much is your own visa ND ihs fee?

SueO:
Good evening everyone,
I just submitted my visa application and I’m about to pay for IHS for my spouse as we are applying together.. my question is, on my dependent’s IHS page, they are asking me for my visa expiry date. What do I put as I only just submitted my own Application and don’t have my visa yet

@justwise and anyone!!!
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Yes.
Kapaskii:
Does it mean after the printing PoF the fund have to be in the acct throughout the visa process ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2021
No
hardeholar1:
@justwise please can travel history be a reason for denial
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by boommer: 2:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Without.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 3:04am On Jul 22, 2021
SueO:
Good evening everyone,
I just submitted my visa application and I’m about to pay for IHS for my spouse as we are applying together.. my question is, on my dependent’s IHS page, they are asking me for my visa expiry date. What do I put as I only just submitted my own application and don’t have my visa yet

@justwise and anyone!!!
Thank you

When is your master course duration or when is it going to lapse/ expire? is it a 2years master program? Put the last date. E.g start days 2/09/2021 till 01/09/22. This form the amount of Ihs fee you will pay, in case of two years, it will be increased from the normal fee.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Amylew: 4:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Favouredforever:

Oga @justwise Please I need your advice on this.

I got a non-straightforward mail after 3 days of biometrics and the attached was sent to me yesterday. How do I get this document verification report (DVR) because I have no idea what document they are referring to as false document. The bank said they did confirmation of bank statement.

What do I do now?

Please!

Thank you

So sorry FavouredForever.
I know it's hard but just be strong while you try to get to the bottom of what could have gone wrong. If the bank did confirm the statement as genuine and they are very sure (you need to confirm) then some other document could be responsible

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Lily89: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Hey guys!
So I live in the United States and would like to pay for my sister's school deposit in UK from the states, is this possible? Or will it be a problem?
Reason is because the wire transfer will go faster as opposed to doing it from Nigeria..

Your response will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2021
perisabc:
No
Also justwise

Can a canadian refusal in june last month affect uk visa application of july?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Start by stream lining the documents you submitted.
Which ones were directly from you and which ones are not.
Look through the ones that are not from you for genuinety.
If after having done that you still believed you were refusal wrongly.
File an appeal.
If you file an appeal and you actually have a counterfeit document, you will be prosecuted.
I have heard 2 cases who used fake "Sponsorship letters" dem still dey chop beans oh.
Be very sure before appealing.

There is no appeal in student route, he can do administrative review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Impossicant.
Cancel then do another appointment.

Stop this kind of advice , they will be cancelling the whole visa application. If their visa fee was not paid by them or they used third party payment platform it become and issue getting refunds. I know of someone who did this till today she as not gotten refund she used Paga

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.