Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,705 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1308827 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timishift(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2021
Yea of course.
GeneralFeezy:

To elders who just paid and have paid previously for IHS and Visa fees

Please is it possible to pay with pounds domicillary account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Kapaskii:
Thank you chief for the reply. I didn't inform or intend to inform the school I am coming with my family, otherwise my PoF won't meetup there deadline of August 13 submition. That's why I have considered puting the same new PoF fund in my wife's acct. If the 28days maturation for PoF is not the same are there consequence?

I don't think it matters, as long as both accounts satisfy the 28 days rule

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DOK987: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Yes it is
GeneralFeezy:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

Yes na, what you are paying for is originally in pounds grin grin

besides, if you read up in this read, you will see someone previously used a zenith pounds card to pay.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Timii1: 10:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Any report from TLS Ikeja? Are they working today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kapaskii(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Thank you @ justwise for ur reply.
justwise:

1. If you still have time then you can transfer to your account and count 28days.
And:[/b] [b]yes and no. No For school PoF as deadline is 13th August so I can start counting 28day if I add my family fund at this stage. That is why I feel it's not necessary declaring am coming with them. But for visa it's yes.

2. There is nothing to explain, the fun is for family visa application, if you are called for an interview that is what you need to say.[/b]ok[b]

Your school need to know that the POF you are presenting is for you and family.
[/b]ans: are you saying I can add their PoF to mine now n submit at the said deadline with an explanation?[b]

If you applying separately then you don't need to explain that to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2021
decong:
Good morning. please I need your advise. I have been in contact with the head of department of my proposed course in University of Southampton as regards scholarship and she said she has make a note that I wish to be considered for a scholarship and i will be informed of the decision by August. please I just received an email to fill my CAS request form which also has column where to fill tuition fee paid , scholarship option . should I wait till August when scholarship decision will be made before returning the form? or I should fill it like that as I haven't paid any deposit. my scholarship request is for a full scholarship. Also, school resume 27th September when can I put money in my account? thanks

please. also my wife will be going with me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Abaasit4real:

My pof is available already, just that it won’t be up to 28days by Aug 2

POF is defined as a minimum of 28 days bank statement that has enough money to cover tuition balance and maintenance costs

Going by this, your POF won't be ready by 2nd August

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ojasope1: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2021
scobyy2007:
yes

Thanks, went to re-submit for correction.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2021
noblealuu:

Good morning. Please can I have the Teesside number?
Call phone numbers and text messages phone number here

Caveat: for Teesside applicants only

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ifeoluuwa: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Verifiedlu:

Hello dear, good morning....Please I got an unconditional offer from UWE. I intend to accept and pay the tuition deposit this week, I want to know what happens next after making a deposit....are they fast with issuing CAS? Do they conduct pre cas interview? If yes, how long after pre cas do you think it will take to get a response for CAS....Your response will be appreciated ....My POF will be ready soon
No pre cas interview. After deposit they issue cas in 5 days with your pof in place.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Justice2700: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2021
Crediblesolad:
Tls Abuja is working today, I am there now

Oh thank you for the info�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Verifiedlu: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Ifeoluuwa:

No pre cas interview. After deposit they issue cas in 5 days with your pof in place.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oliviaxx(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2021
TobyTreasure:

Did you send a reference to Hull before they send your offer, or was it 'reference not started' until the offer came?
Mine has been like that since June 5th that applied, please i really what to do if there's anything i'm not doing right?
thanks
Tell the person you used as reference to check his email for a mail from hull and reply them. He hasn’t filled what he was told to fill in the email/form they sent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Crediblesolad:
They are working, Am there now
Do you know if it’s for Tls abj?

Yeah, they have opened, I just confirmed Monday and Tuesday was their holiday. They opened today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Hi Guys,
Please I'll be doing Walk-In at TLS Ikeja on Tuesday or Wednesday. What's the best time to arrive there for a same day appointment please? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Susky(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Pls help.......for PhD, do I need to pay more on POF, or any other expenses apart from the fee since is 3 years program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Susky:
Pls help.......for PhD, do I need to pay more on POF, or any other expenses apart from the fee since is 3 years program.

POF is the same across the different levels of study (just take into account whether your school is located in London or not). The only thing that would differ is the IHS, as you will pay for the entire duration of your study, in your case, 3 years and maybe 6 months (depending on the course end date written on your CAS)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Josh121(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Tolvin:
Hi Guys,
Please I'll be doing Walk-In at TLS Ikeja on Tuesday or Wednesday. What's the best time to arrive there for a same day appointment please? Thanks

Go day before so you can write your name, go very early otherwise you will be wasting your time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Good morning. please I need your advise. I have been in contact with the head of department of my proposed course in University of Southampton as regards scholarship and she said she has make a note that I wish to be considered for a scholarship and i will be informed of the decision by August. please I just received an email to fill my CAS request form which also has column where to fill tuition fee paid , scholarship option . should I wait till August when scholarship decision will be made before returning the form? or I should fill it like that as I haven't paid any deposit. my scholarship request is for a full scholarship. Also, school resume 27th September when can I put money in my account? thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
decong:

I think you should fill in your CAS request form, if you eventually get the scholarship, the school should give you an official sponsorship letter that you can use for your visa application. And to be on a safe side, you should have started counting your 28 days already, if you have the funds.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Congrats.
MMU ?
When?
Is it the same course?
When did you apply for it?

Congratulations my dear.
I was waiting for your response through my emails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by angelss813(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Anyone going to Leeds Beckett University here for September?
anyone applied for CAS from them, how long did it take, is Leeds Beckett a good university?

I have someone for September intake

No CAS yet

Leeds Beckett University is a very good university, and a good city to get jobs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by steadyMoving22: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Anyone here going to Portsmouth this October,
kindly need some guidance please...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GlamMomma: 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please I need some clarifications, when applying for Visa is there a way to link the main applicant's account to the dependent because on the ihs page it was showing you have no dependants despite filling each person's form separately with the details of the main applicant.

Is there anything we didn't do? Your kind contributions please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lasunakin(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone. Is it possible to be on standard visa application and still be able to do a walk-in for biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by nanoparticle: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thanks dear
Pls how much is the rate from aboki and how much did the bank charge you
Dumebi213:

Buy from the black market and deposit it into your account, that seems like the only option as most banks will tell you they don't have dollars (what they told me when I needed $100 for the minimum opening balance, I had to purchase from an aboki right inside the bank there), either that or if you have someone that can transfer dollar to you, they can do that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
It's the same for everyone, when you start your dependent's application there will be questions that will link them with the principal applicant so go ahead with your application
GlamMomma:
Please I need some clarifications, when applying for Visa is there a way to link the main applicant's account to the dependent because on the ihs page it was showing you have no dependants despite filling each person's form separately with the details of the main applicant.

Is there anything we didn't do? Your kind contributions please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Orofun1: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Whether you are on standard, priority or super priority it has nothing to do with walk in. Standard application is managed by ukvi while biometrics appointment is managed by TLS. So you can do standard and also do walk-in
lasunakin:
Hello everyone. Is it possible to be on standard visa application and still be able to do a walk-in for biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GlamMomma: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ok thank you

[color=#006600][/color]
Orofun1:
It's the same for everyone, when you start your dependent's application there will be questions that will link them with the principal applicant so go ahead with your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Has anyone got CAS from Teesside uni recently? How long did it take please??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Gemini89: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
i did biometrics on the 21st of June.
Got an email on the 2nd of July for additional document for my dependent and I sent it that same day.
5th of July, I got not straightforward email
14th of July I got another not straightforward email.
After 20 working days on Monday, I sent a paid mail to UKVI and I was told my application was last updated on the 14th of July and I should wait for 15 working days.
I can’t explain how I feel.
@justwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.