Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310643 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sayhi: 4:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello my people
What am I expected to go for the TB test with?
Can I use a different address other than the one provided for IOM for Visa because I am still expecting another Unconditional offer.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Panacea278: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Sayhi:
Hello my people
Can I use a different address other than the one provided for IOM for Visa because I am still expecting another Unconditional offer.
Thank you

You go with your international passport and proof of payment. If after collecting the tb certificate and u decide to change the address on it, it will cost u a token of 8500.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2021
Hi guys, please I intend to print my bank statement from June 26th - July 25th (30days). Is it compulsory to have a transaction done today (July 23rd) being the 28th day of my POF count? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 5:12am On Jul 23, 2021
scobyy2007:
So sorry. I wish I could see a copy of the Bank Statement u submitted.

Seriously if we could hear from him, experts here could assists. It shouldn't be that bad, A good administrative review will get things right, the earlier the better, he needs to come out and share some info, I still think it wasn't his statement of account. Perhaps he affixes something fake on his passport, or an unnecessary fake document because he said the bank confirms the statement as ok I guess it's more than that. Only he can do a self-analysis if all documents are submitted. May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 5:38am On Jul 23, 2021
Can I change from old passport to new passport under IOM
Panacea278:

You go with your international passport and proof of payment. If after collecting the tb certificate and u decide to change the address on it, it will cost u a token of 8500.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by japhethGold: 5:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations

Thanks to God and every wonderful person here that helped .

Application submitted: 30th June
Biometrics: 2nd July (walk-in)
Decision/Collection mail: 15th July
DHL courier delivery: 22nd July
Application type: Standard

Thanks once again for all the help. God bless[/quote]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Pls members, kindly recommend universities in London with science education courses. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2021
No. Ensure you do a transaction on the 30th day before going to print.
Tolvin:
Hi guys, please I intend to print my bank statement from June 26th - July 25th (30days). Is it compulsory to have a transaction done today (July 23rd) being the 28th day of my POF count? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tybusari: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Lheman:
Thanks very much. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olayibo1: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Pls..who else applied to University of Lincoln that had been given offer here..I applied July 1 but nothing yet. Still waiting for University of Hull as well(June 7)..heard there is traffic on their portal

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Is covid test compulsory before one can travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Busique:
Is covid test compulsory before one can travel

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kenzo38: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2021
kenzo38:
Pls Gurus in the house I collected my passport today with my visa in it, but I just discovered that there was no visa letter that accompanied the passport , should I be worried about this ?

I’ll appreciate if I can get a responses to this !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sayhi: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Panacea278:

Thank you very much I appreciate you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Busique: 7:36am On Jul 23, 2021
How many long does it take for bank to withdraw money from an account on school fee payment. My is going to two weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Debbymuna: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2021
what bank is this
Busique:
How many long does it take for bank to withdraw money from an account on school fee payment. My is going to two weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Basirat6279: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Someone was saying he paid 20k to get a date at IOM and the other person I quoted his reply was saying it was too much. Go to IOM with a genuine reason why you want an earlier date and book manually without paying.

mystikal:

Please I need the answer to this question as I am in similar boat. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
perisabc:

Bro

Can i print exactly on the 28th too? That day is the deadline for the Uni to get cas

.. Or can I do the small transaction on the 28th day?

For the embassy, i can leave it for a few more days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2021
oladimeji69:

Check Turkish Airline

Turkish keh?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tolvin: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2021
Thank you very much
perisabc:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
please for the tb test, is it both the primary applicant and the dependant that will have to do it? or just the primary applicant. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Timii1: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2021
decong:
please for the tb test, is it both the primary applicant and the dependant that will have to do it? or just the primary applicant. thanks

Both the main applicant and the dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2021
Okrikarepublik:

I did reply someone here last week that "WALK IN" isn't worth it.
That's my opinion though.
If you want to stress yourself and become apprehensive out of hopes that after all I paid for "Walk in" do it.

Im still a bit confused about walk in and stuff I've been seeing

What's the best way to go about the visa app and IHS?

Visa app is best Online right?

Visa and Health fees can be paid with GTBank dollar mastercard right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elleven45(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2021
Wow this is tough, the letter is basically for you to pick up your BRP when you arrive. Someone mentioned that not everyone get the letter sometimes. Where in UK are you headed to? The address you used for application, is it your school address or accommodation?
kenzo38:

I’ll appreciate if I can get a responses to this !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning everyone,1000k for sale.
Pound for sale..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2021
Remove the PND... You will be fine..
Chpelu:
Good evening gurus in the house. Pls I place one of my bank account on PND for security reason. Pls will it affect my prove of funds during my visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning House,

Please is SYNLAB one of the accredited clinic for Covid 19 PCR?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Thanksss:
Good morning everyone,1000k for sale.
Pound for sale..

What rate sir?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2021
talantolo:

What rate sir?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning everyone, please I need help with filling my visa application form.
I want to collect my BRP from my school, I have the code for my school but I am not sure where to fill it in my form.
Do I fill the code where I filled my school's address? Who has done this and can help? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Thanksss: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Sayhi:
Hello my people
Thank you
There’s no need of changing your address on TB test,
Please save your money , as far as it the same Uk,that the main thing.
I put London on my tb test and plan changed,am in a different city.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Timii1:

Both the main applicant and the dependants
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.