Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321065 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Rhitar19: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
VISA ALERT � �����☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️
Lagos VI PRIORITY
Application 8th of July
Biometrics 13th of July
COLLECTION MAIL21st of July (Exactly 5 working days!!!!)
PICK UP BY MYSELF SINCE DHL WAS DELAYING, TODAY !!!!!!!!

I was so scared because I did not upload my WAEC cover letter (I submitted my waec certificate that has a wrong dob)

ENTRY DATE 8th of August
UNIVERSITY OF KENT (MA Social work) here I come ����������

40 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2021
hustla:

Yessss!

Thanks!!

Where can i get payment rates for priority / super priority?

For the super priority, will dates be available after that 24 hrs too or everything is done together?

Edited -

Checked their website

Priority appears to be 500GBP
Super priority 800 GBP

Many thanks

Priority 500GBP?
Hmm
That's much now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Rhitar19:
Lagos VI PRIORITY
Application 8th of July
Biometrics 13th of July

I was so scared because I did not upload my WAEC cover letter (I submitted my waec certificate that has a wrong dob)

ENTRY DATE 8th of August

Congratulations to you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Morning my people. For those that have gone for biometrics (self-service), am I good with going with the fllg on appointment day :
* Passports
* Application form
*checklist
* Payment receipts
* NIN slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2021
Rhitar19:
Lagos VI PRIORITY
Application 8th of July
Biometrics 13th of July

ENTRY DATE 8th of August

Whooop! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kudith: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Is there anyone going to Hallam Sheffield university university for Jan 2022 intake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2021
KenE28:
Good morning everyone, please I need help with filling my visa application form.
I want to collect my BRP from my school, I have the code for my school but I am not sure where to fill it in my form.
Do I fill the code where I filled my school's address? Who has done this and can help? Thank you.

Check your CAS for your school's ACL code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2021
kenzo38:
Pls Gurus in the house I collected my passport today with my visa in it, but I just discovered that there was no visa letter that accompanied the passport , should I be worried about this ?

Yes you should be worried because you need to present it at the point if Entry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Flakyqueen: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Please gurus in the house how do I go about this covid kit. I saw 170pounds online. Please for people that have paid. How much was it in naira and also will my one year old baby test for covid before entering the plane and will she also pat for covid kit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Godson101: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Babababy:

When your Student visa is granted, you will be issued with a vignette (a sticker inside your passport)
which is valid for 90 days. It is very important that you travel to the UK within this 90-day period or you will be required to re-apply.
 When you receive your passport and 90-day visa, you will also receive a BRP letter that contains important information about what to do when you arrive in the UK including the post office address to collect your BRP. You must retain this letter and bring it with you when you come to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
mzkolawole:

Check your CAS for your school's ACL code

I have my school's ACL code. My question is where will I fill the ACL code on the form? Is it where I filled the school address or post code?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fk1987:

Priority 500GBP?
Hmm
That's much now.

You pay to play

EDIT
It's 220 for priority
wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Marytee2: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
latinah:

The don’t do booking at the location,booking is only done online,test for 2years is 23120
But some are saying here that if you go and show them proof your school resumption date and you need an earlier date,they will book you
Thanks for your reply. I’ve tried to book online but web response is that I can’t book online for a person less than 18years old.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by KenE28: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
KenE28:

I have my school's ACL code. My question is where will I fill the ACL code on the form? Is it where I filled the school address or post code?

Kindly, help out if you know how I should fill this. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Goddyss(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
I would suggest you present the UKVI IELTS instead.

preciousokafor9:
Good day everyone . I have a mind boggling question as per my predicament at the moment .I just graduated from the university with intention of going for master program next year in Uk . My surname was omitted from my neco result leaving me with just my first name and my English name …I have scorched the whole neco office and made calls to everyone possible but they said there is no way they can add my surname to the rest of the name . Gurus in the house …do I need my neco result to secure admission or my Bsc transcript I need your advice please ….I’m just in a state of dilemma right now ….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
hustla:

Yessss!

Thanks!!

Where can i get payment rates for priority / super priority?

For the super priority, will dates be available after that 24 hrs too or everything is done together?

Edited -

Checked their website

Priority appears to be 500GBP
Super priority 800 GBP

Many thanks

This is incorrect and for applicants inside the U.K.

For applicants outside the U.K., priority is £220 and super priority is £956.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
GRACE upon u

Congrats!!!!

Rhitar19:
Lagos VI PRIORITY
Application 8th of July
Biometrics 13th of July

ENTRY DATE 8th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations
Rhitar19:
Lagos VI PRIORITY
Application 8th of July
Biometrics 13th of July

ENTRY DATE 8th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
mattfeuter:

This is incorrect and for applicants inside the U.K.

For applicants outside the U.K., priority is £220 and super priority is £956.

Oh wow. Makes even more sense then

Lemme edit my post

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Noted @Goddyss wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
MissOwaa:
why science education? Do a PGCE that leads to QTS instead

I am referring to courses like Chemistry education, physics education and Biology education. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
ccurrie:

If they didn't ask you to pay anything, non-payment can't affect CAS issuance. On the account, once it stays for 28days you're good to go...better to do 29 or 30 IMO though but that's just me.

thanks so much I appreciate. I try to book appointment for TB test for myself and my wife, but not connecting. Also please for a pregnant woman, will she still do the xray because I learnt sputum test takes 8 weeks and resumption is 27 Sept. please advice �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
decong:

thanks so much I appreciate. I try to book appointment for TB test for myself and my wife, but not connecting. Also please for a pregnant woman, will she still do the xray because I learnt sputum test takes 8 weeks and resumption is 27 Sept. please advice �

It depends on how many weeks or months pregnant she is, my wife did normal xray. She was 1st trimester then..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by decong: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fk1987:

It depends on how many weeks or months pregnant she is, my wife did normal xray. She was 1st trimester then..

thanks so much, she is in 2nd trimester
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
decong:

Hmm .. not connecting ? Or fully booked and so dates are not clickable? If the former, keep trying. Meanwhile, you can send them a mail stating the problem.
Best bet if you're in Lagos or Abuja is to go to the office physically to make this complaint and try to get an early date if you're running out of time.

Lastly, to the best of my knowledge pregnant women won't do xray. They will be examined some other way. Unsure if it's sputum...others can help answer this part

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Fk1987:

Oh really? All the preggos at my interview were told no xray. They announced like 1m times and still confirmed from all ladies as they approached..."hope you're not pregnant" grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
preciousokafor9:
Good day everyone . I have a mind boggling question as per my predicament at the moment .I just graduated from the university with intention of going for master program next year in Uk . My surname was omitted from my neco result leaving me with just my first name and my English name …I have scorched the whole neco office and made calls to everyone possible but they said there is no way they can add my surname to the rest of the name . Gurus in the house …do I need my neco result to secure admission or my Bsc transcript I need your advice please ….I’m just in a state of dilemma right now ….

It's appalling the kind of system we have in Nigeria. You have scorched the whole neco office without help. Tell me any sane person will allow his or her kids to grow up in this wicked and tough system. My brother, just do your best do ielts if no way, or tell them to give you something to back up your certificate if your UK school will allow it, Same thing UNiLAG refused to change my DOB which I begged. Saying they don't alter information on the transcripts especially age. Thank God for helping me out. When I think about the whole Nigeria system it makes me cry I tell you. A friend in uk bought a book on IT after reading for a month he felt like returning it back, he returned it back unscratched, he got his money back, but that cannot happen in Ngeria,Everything is just difficult. I am not even schooling abroad because of money but for a sane mind, a good system that works, where basic things are available for my kids and myself,you don't need to pray and fast. Lol. it is well.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fk1987: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
decong:

thanks so much, she is in 2nd trimester

Okay, maybe you email them and explain the stage of your wife pregnancy....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ccurrie: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2021
K4daniel:

It's appalling the kind of system we have in Nigeria. You have scorched the whole neco office without help. Tell me any sane person will allow his or her kids to grow up in this wicked and tough system. My brother, just do your best do ielts if no way, or tell them to give you something to back up your certificate if your UK school will allow it, Same thing UNiLAG refused to change my DOB which I begged. Saying they don't alter information on the transcripts especially age. Thank God for helping me out. When I think about the whole Nigeria system it makes me cry I tell you. A friend in uk bought a book on IT after reading for a month he felt like returning it back, he returned it back unscratched, he got his money back, but that cannot happen in Ngeria,Everything is just difficult. I am not even schooling abroad because of money but for a sane mind, a good system that works, where basic things are available for my kids and myself,you don't need to pray and fast. Lol. it is well.

It is well.
Btw someone posted a link at 10.43am to help the OP with the NECO issue. Costs just 2500 or so...will be great if it works as stated. I referred him to it earlier. Preciousokafor check am o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by gboye2: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Passports, app form(1st page), checklist, all payment receipts, appointment confirmation mail. You dont need nin slip. Everything you're meant to take along is on tls website see this page

https://pos.tlscontact.com/lgv_en/how-to-apply
senator77:
Morning my people. For those that have gone for biometrics (self-service), am I good with going with the fllg on appointment day :
* Passports
* Application form
*checklist
* Payment receipts
* NIN slip

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayguy2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
ccurrie:

Oh really? All the preggos at my interview were told no xray. They announced like 1m times and still confirmed from all ladies as they approached..."hope you're not pregnant" grin

My wife is pregnant oh and she is the main applicant, are you saying they won’t consider the DOUBLE LEADED SHIELDING as stated on the Breakdown of Migration Health Assessment Procedures. Please Enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.