Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1309135 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by abby2443: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Happy Sunday good people. Can someone advice me on using Royal Air Maroc to UK please? BA and VA are quite expensive at this time. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mscindee: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
Hello house,
I am a GMC licensed practitioner and am aware that I do not need proof of English to apply for a tier 2 visa as English language has already been assessed by GMC. However, I want to apply for a study visa and I'm not sure if the same rules apply. Does anyone have any information regarding this or have an email I could send my enquiry to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by opomulero(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2021
K4daniel:

Student visa is point base system and if you follow the rule your pass refusal will not affect you.

i believe it does affect based on refusal reasons, it might not affect if u were refused based on insuufficient fund, home ties etc but if u were refused based on document forgery, or questionable character or anything that has to do with ur integrity, o boy it will affect o.
i heard something that a school withdrew a student CAS after knowing d basis of his/her previous refusal.. i actually dont followup with the story sha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Callmed:
Not really. After I paid my tuition deposit i got a call from Teesside and was asked a few questions like the reason i chose UK and why i want to study at Teesside. I can also remember being asked the number of schools i got an offer from.

Have you gotten your CAS and how long did it take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Glink2018:
which bank was that?

Fidelity Bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2021
opomulero:

i believe it does affect based on refusal reasons, it might not affect if u were refused based on insuufficient fund, home ties etc but if u were refused based on document forgery, or questionable character or anything that has to do with ur integrity, o boy it will affect o.
i heard something that a school withdrew a student CAS after knowing d basis of his/her previous refusal.. i actually don't followup with the story sha

I am only referring to his refusal which was based on insufficient funds and not forgery. Of course, any forgery refusal is 10 years..Lol now even at that after 10years he can still appeal and if his reason is genuine he will be considered. I know someone with 10years banned that just got his visa with just a good standard British letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by scobyy2007: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2021
congrats

Khemmie01:
Congratulations
Visa Alerts
Thanks be to God
Family of 5
Application date: June 28
Biometric : July 5
Collection mail only for dependants: July 21st

Haven't received any mail as regards the primary applicant. Seems worried.
Please Oga Justwise hope all is well
Thank you for all you do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks, I reallyappreciate
justwise:

Declare all previous refusals and concentrate on meeting student visa requirements. If you have attached hospital bill receipt before there is no need to attach it again. When explaining the reason for previous refusal you need to mention that you have cleared up the issue of hospital bill and attached the receipt previously .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by timiehyinshittu: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please i am new here. Canada is dulling so i would like to secure an admission for my wife in a good city in UK in MSc nursing although she dosent have a nursing background still contemplating if she should do a pre-masters course in nursing first. My 2 kids and 1 will be the dependants.. i would appreciate if i can get a comprehensive step by step guide here please.. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Temi059: 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Please do they still write name for the Walk-In in Ikeja or you can go anytime?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
You can use all the account statements for everyone. How they sum it up I have no idea. I used 4 different account statements and no issue.

While you are filling the visa application, you will provide the details of your POF (Name of the bank and you will select either it is statement or letter).
You will do this for all the bank statements you are providing.
And this will also be done for every applicant.

If you choose self-upload of documents on your TLS page, you will upload each of the statements separately for everyone and you will select financial evidence on the category... It will be merged at the end...

OSPF:
Good morning house,

Please for people who presented more than one statement of account, is it that the UKVI would total the 2 accounts to address the POF or it is going to be one SOA per application.

My concern isIi have 2 SOA, First SOA is OK for 2 people (wife (applicant) and son) while the 2nd SOA needs to feedofff the 1st SOA to be enough for me. (All accountshaves been running, hence the reasonIi am unable to merge them)

PleaseIi hope thiswon'tt be an issue when we eventually apply.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
You can choose the 3rd option. I believe either you select it or not, it won't affect your positive visa decision. I did and I explained the detail of the role in the next question.

Vecharry:

Two conflicting answers so far. Guys please clarify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kefuni: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hi.. I just applied for my visa applications, did my biometrics and all. My agent mistakenly uploaded the bank statement that has a huge flow of 15k pounds sent from my sister-in-law.pls can I be denied visa because of that. I also put her house as where I would quarantine with an accommodation consent letter from her.. should I be worried..NB: I paid for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dumebi213:

which airline?
British Airways
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Justyno301:

Did u book Lagos to u.k? That’s the only route British airways flight fare dropped a bit but still high at 670k ..Abuja to Edinburgh is still same price as at when I booked(wakanow price)

Abuja to Newcastle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
For both days or it cost that for each day
OpemipoEsther:

I booked from UK Health Testing £119
https://ukhealthtesting.com/amber-travel/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Kingp91: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
I am going to Coventry let us connect!!
OpemipoEsther:

Coventry
I don’t understand the other question, what do you mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by CheesyTee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
You can use Air Maroc. Morocco is under amber listed countries.

abby2443:
Happy Sunday good people. Can someone advice me on using Royal Air Maroc to UK please? BA and VA are quite expensive at this time. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSPF: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
TosinKate:
You can use all the account statements for everyone. How they sum it up I have no idea. I used 4 different account statements and no issue.

While you are filling the visa application, you will provide the details of your POF (Name of the bank and you will select either it is statement or letter).
You will do this for all the bank statements you are providing.
And this will also be done for every applicant.

If you choose self-upload of documents on your TLS page, you will upload each of the statements separately for everyone and you will select financial evidence on the category... It will be merged at the end...

Thank you so much for this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OSPF: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
fificole:
Hi.

This was addressed 2 or so pages from this one.

What is important is that total sum in both accounts make up your POF requirement for all applicants (plus some extra because of rate fluctuations)

R.

This is clearer now, Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seeseun(f): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
lokyemo:
Visa Alert Visa Alert Visa Alert!!!

my timelines as follows:

Unconditional Offer from University of Hull - 1st Apr, 2021
Deposit made: 27th, Apr, 2021
CAS received: 20th, May 2021
IOM TB Test: 3rd, June, 2021
UK Gov FX conversion rate used for POF for the month of June 2021: 582.43
(https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/hmrc-exchange-rates-for-2021-monthly)
Visa application: 1st July 2021, My dependents: 3rd July 2021 (Priority)
Bio: 8th July
Collection mail: 15th July
Visa approved for my wife and I. My son's (2 years old) passport still pending. When I was preparing for the process, that was when it was difficult to get Nigerian passports. So I used my Son's USA passport to apply. I am guessing this is the reason for the delay (its 13 days now). I submitted all the required documents for a minor; birth certificate, letter of consent signed by his mom and I, POF in my name etc.

I know it will come out sha.

Thank you all who have shared your stories, questions, answers, suggestions, comments. they have been very helpful God bless you all.

Congratulations, what Did you select as your Son's main Nationality seeing that you used his American Passport, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by K4daniel: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

It does..reason for the refusal matters a lot

Boss @justwise I got your point the reason matters a lot, I was referring to her insufficient fund case issue which Is a common major refusal reason ukvi often used in refusing people with economic ties. Fraudulent cases are just not too rampant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PistolPete: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Guys.. for the covid test ... do we designated centres for them or could be done at any medical facility?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
K4daniel:

Boss @justwise I got your point the reason matters a lot, I was referring to her insufficient fund case issue which Is a common major refusal reason ukvi often used in refusing people with economic ties. Fraudulent cases are just not too rampant.

One can't really say that for sure, you know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Good day my people. Is there any private car park near tls ikeja or they will allow me drive in to their premises? Or I should just drop car at home?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
PistolPete:
Guys.. for the covid test ... do we designated centres for them or could be done at any medical facility?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nigeria-list-of-medical-facilitiespractitioners/nigeria-list-of-medical-facilities

Saw this on their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Timii1: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
senator77:
Good day my people. Is there any private car park near tls ikeja or they will allow me drive in to their premises? Or I should just drop car at home?

There are parking spaces available. But you've to pay a fee of #500 if you want to park outside and there is a place you can park that you'll pay #1,000

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo200(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let somebody praise God with me �
He’s the King of kings.

Visa Alert !!!

I’m sorry cos I’ve been busy and away from internet

Application submitted on 12 of July
Walk in 14th of July ( with priority )
Collection mail 21st of July
Collected on 22nd of July .... Visa Approved*****
One Canada refusal ( declared )

I bless the name of the Lord and I bless all the people
On this platform. God bless you all (amen)

Edinburgh here I come in Jesus name �

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
senator77:

Drive down, no worries. Its just ₦500 for parking.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OpemipoEsther(f): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
angelss813:

Yes, I got it from gov.uk

Please at what stage do I need this? I asked on behalf of my daughter

Before you travel to the UK. You should buy the test kit, you will need the reference number to enter the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Dumebi213: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ayo200:
Let somebody praise God with me �
He’s the King of kings.

Visa Alert !!!

I’m sorry cos I’ve been busy and away from internet

Application submitted on 12 of July
Walk in 14th of July ( with priority )
Collection mail 21st of July
Collected on 22nd of July .... Visa Approved*****
One Canada refusal ( declared )

I bless the name of the Lord and I bless all the people
On this platform. God bless you all (amen)

Edinburgh here I come in Jesus name �

Edinburgh Napier?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by senator77: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Many thanks

Timii1:

There are parking spaces available. But you've to pay a fee of #500 if you want to park outside and there is a place you can park that you'll pay #1,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.