Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1321400 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tokenotp:
Bro @Justwise and other gurus, please what do I do?

In 2006, as a minor, 16yrs old, my mother had applied for a UK visit visa for myself and two of my siblings to go on a Christmas holiday, we were refused due to insufficient fund. Now, I wanna study for MA, reapplying after 15years. The issue is, there was an error on my then int'l passport, my year of birth was wrongly written, also my first name was written as second name. Although, after then, I've had two other passports with my correct year of birth/names, which also reflects on my Original Birth Certificate. Please what do I do when applying for a study visa, looking this might pop up? Even though I was a minor in 2006 and I have no access to the passport, my parents misplaced it.

Thank you.
It’s over 10 years. It doesn’t matter

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by justwise(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tokenotp:

Thank you Bro. Justwise. God bless you. I was planning on getting a court affidavit/age declaration attached to my birth certificate.

You can still do that, nothing wrong with doing that, gives you peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TheGuyFromHR: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
hustla:

How can you get the test kit?

They will post it to your UK address.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
kayalade123:

Does Teesside conduct pre CAS interview as well
They will send you a mandatory questionnaire after you have paid your tuition and you must submit before you are issued CAS
Note that POF must also be submitted before CAS is issued
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adeptonlin(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
What is the best answer to this question?
How do you intend to fund your studies and maintenance?
PS. The statement of account is in my name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kingp91:
I am going to Coventry let us connect!!

Please after you made deposit and advised Coventry POF, how long did it take them to give you unconditional offer, or were you given CAS straight up, how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adeptonlin(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
adeptonlin:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
adeptonlin:

Tell them you have enough money in the account to cover for both tuition and maintenance all through your months of study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
@Justwise and other elders of UK land. I greet you all.
1) Please what does PND mean in relating to bank statement
2) If an account is frozen by the owner of the account and he/she prints a bank statement for POF, will this affect issuing of visa if that POF with a frozen account is used to apply for visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by adeptonlin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thanks for your prompt response
GeneralFeezy:

Tell them you have enough money in the account to cover for both tuition and maintenance all through your months of study.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
kayalade123:

It’s over 10 years. It doesn’t matter

Okay brother! Thank you sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tokenotp(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

You can still do that, nothing wrong with doing that, gives you peace of mind.

Okay Bro. Justwise. I appreciate you. Blessings.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by prissyllar: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
angelss813:
Good evening friends.
Please how much is priority?

The university Rep told me that priority is $880 and this was what she paid for someone on Friday. Please help me to know if it's correct.
Thank you
As at on that same Friday
Standard visa plus priority was about $810
Thts what was debited
The rate for conversion was 1.4255
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mzkolawole: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Owlette:
O boy! I don enter one chance oo. I chose I have not worked in any of these jobs and my biometrics is tomorrow. *wailing*

It's not an issue most people I know picked that and they have their Visas, including me

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

They will post it to your UK address.

Okay bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Timii1: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Will declaring a Canada Visa Refusal based on "Insufficient Financial Resources" affect one's UK Study Visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by pinkasso: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
No cause for alarm as long as the minimum balance meets your POF requirements....
Kefuni:
Hi.. I just applied for my visa applications, did my biometrics and all. My agent mistakenly uploaded the bank statement that has a huge flow of 15k pounds sent from my sister-in-law.pls can I be denied visa because of that. I also put her house as where I would quarantine with an accommodation consent letter from her.. should I be worried..NB: I paid for priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Yes it’s walk-in but someone did the booking for me and I didn’t pay extra grin

adedapodvirus001:

You don't need to worry about that my brother. How were you able to get tomorrow for your biometrics abi na walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please guys, those of you going with family that have gotten your visas, did you upload financial consent for the children? And passport bio data page?
From what I have seen so far, all these things haven’t been on the list of things to upload but now I’m getting conflicting information.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ListerCompaq: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
GeneralFeezy:
@Justwise and other elders of UK land. I greet you all.
1) Please what does PND mean in relating to bank statement
2) If an account is frozen by the owner of the account and he/she prints a bank statement for POF, will this affect issuing of visa if that POF with a frozen account is used to apply for visa?

PND means Post No Debit
A restriction placed on account so that funds cannot go out, but you can pay money into the account.
If you print your account statement, the PND status does not show on the statement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by femsmile(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gooday house, i got my visa with my spouse as a dependent, i already booked my ticket to next month but my spouse will not be traveling with me for now until end of September. would that raise an eyebrow at the point of entry as shes coming in separately? anyone experienced this before and if yes what are the likely questions they will ask her at the point of entry.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tessyope: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
Hi everyone, please I will like to ask if getting a US visa refusal affect the UK visa... I got my us visa refused on Friday now I want to apply for UK, is their still chance to gain admission for September intake and get visa approved,thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
GeneralFeezy:

They will send you a mandatory questionnaire after you have paid your tuition and you must submit before you are issued CAS
Note that POF must also be submitted before CAS is issued

Have done everything. Just waiting for CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
slutky:
Dear house,

Please help. I am filling a visa application and I noticed the question on maintenance/bank account was not part of the questions on the visa application. Please what could be the problem.

I need help

Undergraduate or post graduate?

Because it might not ask if it’s undergraduate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
ListerCompaq:

PND means Post No Debit
A restriction placed on account so that funds cannot go out, but you can pay money into the account.
If you print your account statement, the PND status does not show on the statement.
Thanks. Jah bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mori94: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please, if you’re going to Bpp University, lets connect o. I don’t know anyone going to my school and it’s starting to feel lonely already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by hustla(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Timii1:
Will declaring a Canada Visa Refusal based on "Insufficient Financial Resources" affect one's UK Study Visa application?

No

smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Olawale1993: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
@Justwise and other gurus in the house....my money has been in my account since 19th of June and i intend printing my POF on Tuesday, making it 37 days that the POF has been held for. My biometrics is on Thursday this week, can I go ahead with the 37 days POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by elmay33: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Please is anyone going to IOM Lagos tomorrow or any time this week, that can assist to manually book me. Online booking is frustrating. Kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Vicas2000: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Has anyone paid school fees recentlytheough any of the Nigerian banks?

If yes...when did you pay and at what rate from naira to pounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayo200(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
Dumebi213:

Great, I'm also an Edinburgh Napier prospective

Hopefully, I get my VISA

You’ll get your visa in Jesus name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Exoticmm(f): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Tessyope:
Hi everyone, please I will like to ask if getting a US visa refusal affect the UK visa... I got my us visa refused on Friday now I want to apply for UK, is their still chance to gain admission for September intake and get visa approved,thanks.

It’s pretty late but you could try. I’d advise you focus your energy into Jan 2022, so you don’t rush and make mistakes.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (886)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.