Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1312521 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sendidee:
Hello everyone � I'm new here.I need help on the best way to pay for IHS and Visa fee.I am applying for a tier 4 dependent Visa for myself and my two kids.I have been trying to pay using my GTB Master card and my card keeps getting declined.please what is the way out?
you can’t use cards of conventional banks to pay for IHS or visa fee as the funds are charged in dollars which Nigeria sets monthly limit to $100.

Solution

Open a Paga wallet complete the verification to tier 3 where you can transact up to 5million per day. Transfer the money from your main account to Paga or link your bank card to it! Then you can pay successfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
iCode2:
Guy you sabi worry ooo cheesy cheesy Worry no dey help anybody

Very scared.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Phenmeson(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
princejunaid:
Pls any UK University with April/may intake

Coventry, Northumbria University, Ulster University & Greenwich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by membelle: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
It’s great to be here.
Please my school resumption is on Jan 21st and my TB test is Jan 18 is it wise I still apply for visa to go ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
membelle:
It’s great to be here.
Please my school resumption is on Jan 21st and my TB test is Jan 18 is it wise I still apply for visa to go ?

Is your 28days account ready?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sendidee: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thank you very much for your help and prompt response.
Tobexin:
you can’t use cards of conventional banks to pay for IHS or visa fee as the funds are charged in dollars which Nigeria sets monthly limit to $100.

Solution

Open a Paga wallet complete the verification to tier 3 where you can transact up to 5million per day. Transfer the money from your main account to Paga or link your bank card to it! Then you can pay successfully.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by damilaare(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please I need help about the tuberclosis test.

I did the test in September as i was scheduled to start my program at a specific school. Due to Covid19 and possible online class I deferred the offer. Now I got another school for January (with scholarship) and i noticed that my tuberclosis test had the previous school as "Address in the UK". Can I make use of the test result (less than 6months) or I have to do another test.

Please I will appreciate help from the gurus in the house. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
damilaare:

I did the test in September as i was scheduled to start my program at a specific school. Due to Covid19 and possible online class I deferred the offer. Now I got another school for January (with scholarship) and i noticed that my tuberclosis test had the previous school as "Address in the UK". Can I make use of the test result (less than 6months) or I have to do another test.

A different address is ok ......so using that TB test should be fine if it within 6 months

While you can change it for a fee, I don't think there any need to spend that money except you want to

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Buku: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tobexin:

Solution

Can I use somebody's paga account to pay for my ihs and visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by iCode2: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sendidee:
Hello everyone � I'm new here.I need help on the best way to pay for IHS and Visa fee.I am applying for a tier 4 dependent Visa for myself and my two kids.I have been trying to pay using my GTB Master card and my card keeps getting declined.please what is the way out?
Use Paga or a dollar card. Paga is cheaper.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ehiwuogwuu(f): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Buku:

ONLY IF YOU KNOW AND TRUST THE PERSON...THEN BY ALL MEANS ,YES GO AHEAD AND USE IT .
...THE PAGA ACCOUNT SHOULD BE UPGRADED TO STAGE 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Tobexin(m): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Buku:

sure u can

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by NomzyJust(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
monjhaay:
Why? Is it difficult getting a house to rent in Northampton?
It is not difficult. just that I don't want to rent now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Buku: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tobexin:
sure u can
Thanks for answering my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by khayouhz: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
House pls I need your help .I applied for public health (university of South Wales)and I was given admission,I was asked to put living expenses and the remaining 50% of my fees in my account for 28 days which I have done. They also conducted a Kira interview for me coz I was earlier rejected by Canada which I told them myself in the application.I got an email from them yesterday that my admission was rejected because I couldn’t convince them Enough why I was refused.now I don’t want my 28days or keeping the funds to waste. Pls is there any school that can issue admission within a week?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mimilyrics: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
28 days as stated on the front page.
Ejay99:
Please how many months bank statement is required?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Have anyone used the TLS Tracking app lately?

What is happening with the app....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
I think it is late now but going forward as people suggested here stop disclosing Ur refusals to school but declare ALL to UKVI.
khayouhz:
House pls I need your help .I applied for public health (university of South Wales)and I was given admission,I was asked to put living expenses and the remaining 50% of my fees in my account for 28 days which I have done. They also conducted a Kira interview for me coz I was earlier rejected by Canada which I told them myself in the application.I got an email from them yesterday that my admission was rejected because I couldn’t convince them Enough why I was refused.now I don’t want my 28days or keeping the funds to waste. Pls is there any school that can issue admission within a week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Victorex001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ezriela:
I think it is late now but going forward as people suggested here stop disclosing Ur refusals to school but declare ALL to UKVI.

How do you mean it’s late now Sir?
No school is offering admission again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ezriela: 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Most schools have closed Jan 2021 admission but when in doubt try ur luck
Victorex001:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Victorex001:

Even if they give you the admission now. You still have to consider the duration of visa process.

You might end up rushing which might not be too good.

Look for schools that have April or May intakes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fatfatty: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
damilaare:

Take it to where u did d test, the address will be changed. It will cost u 8k.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by awumen: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Am I suppose to pay for SPV before uploading documents?
Please I can't find the page to upload assisted service isn't dropping too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nattyd17: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please how much is IHS for kids.is it the same as adult
Buku:

Thanks for answering my question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Nattyd17: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
You can try Lincoln university
Victorex001:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cutieb(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nattyd17:
Please how much is IHS for kids.is it the same as adult

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by damilaare(m): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Thank you. However, I got a response that the address does not matter. Can you further enlighten on what is obtainable? Thanks alot

fatfatty:

Take it to where u did d test, the address will be changed. It will cost u 8k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by luckygeee: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hello house, please is the post study work visa considered for someone who is studying a one year diploma course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by fynblackboy(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2021
good morning....... please is it possible to do my covid test in a government hopital in portharcourt. or i must do it at the ncdc covid 19 approved private lab center
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by PtBlank: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2021
If you're travelling with it, better to do at a center accredited by NCDC
fynblackboy:
good morning....... please is it possible to do my covid test in a government hopital in portharcourt. or i must do it at the ncdc covid 19 approved private lab center

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.