Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1313151 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jsaviour(f): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello house,

I want to confirm if there are universities/colleges that accept WAEC to get admission into year one BSC/BA directly?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by ugomnaanny: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ojasope1:

I received a collection mail yesterday from TLS, I just picked up today. Error has been corrected.
ok I'm still waiting for mine

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hi Bro, Keep calm. It will end in praise.
riogrannde:
Hello Guys, so this is my issue. Please I'm so worried and need advice.

I did my biometrics on the 23rd of July (PRIORITY SERVICE)
my application was transfered to DMC on the 26th of July.
On the 28th of July, I received a non straightforward email. And I haven't heard back since then.
I sent my paid first email on the 30th and the second on the 2nd of August (yesterday) but haven't gotten any response. I have also tried to call the numbers but haven't been able to reach them.

MY APPLICATION PROCESS:
I uploaded 4 bank statements, one of which is a dollar account and all combined largely surpasses the amount I need to proof
I have had 3 US student visa refusals (back to back between Nov, December 2019 to March 2020. Note: the last two refusals were from reapplication from from first.
I have one Canadian visa refusal.
All the refusals were declared.
I also uploaded two of the US visa rejection letters, and for the last one the Canadian refusal, I wrote a letter informing that I misplaced the letters. But all the refusals were declared.

I uploaded an affidavit clarifying the disparity with my date of birth on m waec result and my passport.
I uploaded all other documents, transcripts, bsc cert, passport data page as well as pages of previous visas, tuberculosis test, cas and application checklist.

I really believed my application would be straightforward as I believed I didn't give room for questioning. I was really broken when I saw that email and haven't had so much peace till now.

I need advice guys, I'm running out of my mind. Anyone who has had to deal with can share the process. I'm hopeful still but it is frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Well depends on the card, bank , account and your limit
My cards can conveniently pay Tuition, Visa + IHS straight up.
hustla:

Straight master card with no dollar setup?

Nigerian ones have a limit hence the reason why most people run Gtbank dollar master card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by perisabc: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Your school address and post code
CaptainAfrica:
Hello people. Please what kind of address and post code should one put when filling the online form for tuberculosis test at the test center?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
There are so many schools lesser than this , you don't have an issue with that.
Start from
1. Coventry

lusco:
Human resource management
10-15k
Masters
2years
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Plenty.
Jsaviour:
Hello house,

I want to confirm if there are universities/colleges that accept WAEC to get admission into year one BSC/BA directly?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
School address and code
CaptainAfrica:
Hello people. Please what kind of address and post code should one put when filling the online form for tuberculosis test at the test center?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Calm down.
If every document was genuine , there Is no issue.
There must be an outcome.
No need to stress.
Been there....If you can stay off here do a while.
No tension yourself!
riogrannde:
Hello Guys, so this is my issue. Please I'm so worried and need advice.

I did my biometrics on the 23rd of July (PRIORITY SERVICE)
my application was transfered to DMC on the 26th of July.
On the 28th of July, I received a non straightforward email. And I haven't heard back since then.
I sent my paid first email on the 30th and the second on the 2nd of August (yesterday) but haven't gotten any response. I have also tried to call the numbers but haven't been able to reach them.

MY APPLICATION PROCESS:
I uploaded 4 bank statements, one of which is a dollar account and all combined largely surpasses the amount I need to proof
I have had 3 US student visa refusals (back to back between Nov, December 2019 to March 2020. Note: the last two refusals were from reapplication from from first.
I have one Canadian visa refusal.
All the refusals were declared.
I also uploaded two of the US visa rejection letters, and for the last one the Canadian refusal, I wrote a letter informing that I misplaced the letters. But all the refusals were declared.

I uploaded an affidavit clarifying the disparity with my date of birth on m waec result and my passport.
I uploaded all other documents, transcripts, bsc cert, passport data page as well as pages of previous visas, tuberculosis test, cas and application checklist.

I really believed my application would be straightforward as I believed I didn't give room for questioning. I was really broken when I saw that email and haven't had so much peace till now.

I need advice guys, I'm running out of my mind. Anyone who has had to deal with can share the process. I'm hopeful still but it is frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IyaBaxy: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello Nairalanders. Can one use the GTBank downloaded bank statements which have been pre-stamped and signed as proof of funds for the visa application? Thanks in advance for your prompt feedback.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good afternoon house.

Please at what stage do i book for my day 2 & day 8 test. Is it after filling locator's form or before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
You have to either get this corrected by WAEC via your school or swear an affidavit affirming the owner of those documents are same and it was an error. Don't submit like that.
sexysb:
I have been issued a CAS, I have also submitted my application. I’m yet to upload. My date of birth on my Waec certificate I submitted to the school is not correct, the month and year is correct but the day isn’t correct(June 15 1982 but what was written on my Waec certificate is June 14 1982). Can I submit to the embassy like that. Would there be a repercussion? I have English in my neco, my secondary school just notified me the neco certificate is out, don’t know if I can update the school and submit that bearing in mind on my CAS it was stated my WAEC result was used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
UKVI has no business how you get your money or the reason for lump sum as regards Tier 4 Visa.
No need.
If they need to know you will be asked about it later.
sexysb:
Good morning, pls I’m writing a cover letter , I want to know if it’s necessary to state the source of POF considering the fact that the funds are held in my account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Before as you need to enter the reference number issued by the test provider

talantolo:
Good afternoon house.

Please at what stage do i book for my day 2 & day 8 test. Is it after filling locator's form or before?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by japhethGold: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please help me with the email address you sent mail to because I have to send them email too. I did biometrics on 27th July and my application was transferred to DMC same day. Since then my application is still at DMC and I have not got any email whatsoever from UKVI.

I applied for priority application at VI center in Lagos.

Okrikarepublik:
Calm down.
No need to stress.
No tension yourself!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by talantolo: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bourne007:
Before as you need to enter the reference number issued by the test provider

Thank you for the response.
I intend to fly on the 16th of august, can i book for the covid test now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by lajumberg(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Did you get non straight forward mail?

japhethGold:

Please help me with the email address you sent mail to because I have to send them email too. I did biometrics on 27th July and my application was transferred to DMC same day. Since then my application is still at DMC and I have not got any email whatsoever from UKVI.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sadioyesuf: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
eyedd:

I’m very interested, please how can I reach out to you?

Send ur email to oyfose222@yaho.com

I WL give you the detail of accommodation with my details.

Once again u WL not pay Kobo until u reach Bradford and see ur accommodation. I WL give you any detail u needs regards to the accommodation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by shegzy80: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
For standard application biometrics on 27th of July, when should he be expecting collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Guys i need website to book accommodation in Birmingham. i just need to use it for my pre cas interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
japhethGold:

It’s better you just calm down. 26th is here. No mail and still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Depending on the test provider you wan use as most of them tend to do a next day delivery once you pay. I will say wait a day or 2 before you book. No issues if you wan book am now as long as you have an address and will be safe till you land.

talantolo:

Thank you for the response.
I intend to fly on the 16th of august, can i book for the covid test now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
As long as you are not a carrier of Mama Charlie's passport.
Yes.
Kapaskii:
Good evening house. For applicant with dependant, Do u also pay for IHS for each of spouce and child you traveling with.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by eyedd: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sadioyesuf:

Send ur email to oyfose222@yaho.com

I WL give you the detail of accommodation with my details.

Once again u WL not pay Kobo until u reach Bradford and see ur accommodation. I WL give you any detail u needs regards to the accommodation.

Okay, thanks I’ve emailed you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes, they need the passport number and make copies.
obitryce:
Please answers are needed, is it required that the applicant's passport must be sighted when manually booking for the TB test and can I send someone to book for me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Pls someone should answer me[1quote author=Honeycomb90 post=104376472]Hello everyone, pls my question goes thus.
1. Can main applicant and dependent apply at intervals. Reason is that both POF will get to 28days at 1week interval. So main applicant is thinking of applying first while dependent apply 1week after .

2. And also main applicant is using joint account own by the husband and wife as his POF, does he need consent letter from the partner if they won't be applying together.
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Are you going to BCU and how many days after your payment confirmation were you scheduled for Pre CAS interview??

Ayooze:
Guys i need website to book accommodation in Birmingham. i just need to use it for my pre cas interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DoubleN(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello House,

Must the POF be in the Principal Applicants account? Can't the POF be in the accompanying spouse's account?

The School we are processing is saying that the POF must be either in the Applications account or Parents account before CAS can be issued even though they are aware that the applicant is married and marriage certificate, change of name etc. have been shared with them.

Even with his guidance is stated there https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

Partner account can be used if in UK or accompanying.

Am I missing something here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by riogrannde(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Calm down.
No need to stress.
No tension yourself!

Thank you very much. I'll try

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by riogrannde(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
perisabc:
Hi Bro, Keep calm. It will end in praise.

Amen bro. Really hopeful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemzzyy: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
mori94:

Kindly check your email. I am going to Bpp too. Let’s start connecting.

I responded to the email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bourne007(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
The school seems to be out of touch with the new rules.

Send them the link and show them the rules

" You, or the account holder (such as your parents or partner ), must have control of the funds you are relying on."

DoubleN:
Hello House,

Must the POF be in the Principal Applicants account? Can't the POF be in the accompanying spouse's account?

The School we are processing is saying that the POF must be either in the Applications account or Parents account before CAS can be issued even though they are aware that the applicant is married and marriage certificate, change of name etc. have been shared with them.

Even with his guidance is stated there https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

Partner account can be used if in UK or accompanying.

Am I missing something here

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.