Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1310485 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Okrikarepublik: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
27th of July Is 4 working days only.
Super priority 24hours
Priority takes 4 -7 working days
Standard 15 working days
So exactly why are you worked up?
I don't get it.
Lay off this space for a while please.

japhethGold:

Please help me with the email address you sent mail to because I have to send them email too. I did biometrics on 27th July and my application was transferred to DMC same day. Since then my application is still at DMC and I have not got any email whatsoever from UKVI.

I applied for priority application at VI center in Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by OluAjo: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
This is to inform anyone who has been trying to book TB exam appointment online to kindly go to the IOM Lagos to book it manually.

I was asked for my resumption date in order to be given the earliest available date.

You can help others to book their appointment also.
All you need for helping others to book is;
FULL NAME, PASSPORT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ISSUE&EXPIRY DATE OF PASSPORT.
I hope this helps.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Why exactly do you have to tell him to lay off this space for a while? Do you know the word ‘empathy’? You need some of that.

Okrikarepublik:
27th of July Is 4 working days only.
Super priority 24hours
Priority takes 4 -7 working days
Standard 15 working days
So exactly why are you worked up?
I don't get it.
Lay off this space for a while please.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
My biometrics was on 26th so I kinda know how you feel. You can send a paid email to find out the status of your application.

japhethGold:

Please help me with the email address you sent mail to because I have to send them email too. I did biometrics on 27th July and my application was transferred to DMC same day. Since then my application is still at DMC and I have not got any email whatsoever from UKVI.

I applied for priority application at VI center in Lagos.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
okehsmiley:
Same here...I can't even get through to their Nigeria office. I hope it comes out by Friday.

My sister called Teesside today. She said they only told her it’s with the compliance team and they have a lot of applications that’s why it’s taking a long time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mobolapearl: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
If you did your biometrics(Priority) on the 26th of July and your application is still at DMC as at this morning, please signify.

I’m hereeee ohhh…..
My husband and kids visa are out waiting for mine……
Na prayers remain now

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Owlette: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lmao. All of us our own still Dey DMC. My tired is tired grin

mobolapearl:

I’m hereeee ohhh…..
My husband and kids visa are out waiting for mine……
Na prayers remain now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Freshprince777: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Well depends on the card, bank , account and your limit
My cards can conveniently pay Tuition, Visa + IHS straight up.

Pls do you mean you used naira card to pay for Ihs and visa fee? If yes which bank atm card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Owlette:
My biometrics was on 26th so I kinda know how you feel. You can send a paid email to find out the status of your application.

Has your application bin transferred to VAC. Mine is still at DMC. Same 26th o.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayLion(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
DoubleN:
Hello House,

Must the POF be in the Principal Applicants account? Can't the POF be in the accompanying spouse's account?

The School we are processing is saying that the POF must be either in the Applications account or Parents account before CAS can be issued even though they are aware that the applicant is married and marriage certificate, change of name etc. have been shared with them.

Even with his guidance is stated there https://www.gov.uk/guidance/financial-evidence-for-student-and-child-student-route-applicants

Partner account can be used if in UK or accompanying.

Am I missing something here

Please which school is this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Owlette:
Lmao. All of us our own still Dey DMC. My tired is tired grin

I swear. My tired is exhausted. And I know a 27th that got collection mail this morning. Nawao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Bisunique25: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=OluAjo post=104384572]This is to inform anyone who has been trying to book TB exam appointment online to kindly go to the IOM Lagos to book it manually.

They should go very early as well to get early number. I got there around 5am and my test date was shift from September 30th to August 14th. I’m glad I listen to the yesterday poster who told me to go there and complain. This page is a goldmine.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemaco3: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Owlette:
Me ooo! Lol

I dey this table too o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ymc007(f): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Can one use a virtual dollar card to pay for ihs and visa fees?
timishift:
You can pay for the IHS using either a Dollar or pound card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Following
Ribabu:
Good morning,someone posted this refusal letter, so for those applying alone first before their dependants should we answer NO we are not travelling with dependant since their pof is not in the account. Please justwise advice needed. Because I filled yes but their pof is not in the account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello guys,
Please someone made mention of police clearance certificate here some days ago and I really want to know what courses or schools require you to have it? I am Travelling this month and dont want to get stranded please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemaco3: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chocomilomilo:
If you did your biometrics(Priority) on the 26th of July and your application is still at DMC as at this morning, please signify.

We dey here o, I did my biometrics on 26th and still dey DMC till now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes you can print that.
IyaBaxy:
Hello Nairalanders. Can one use the GTBank downloaded bank statements which have been pre-stamped and signed as proof of funds for the visa application? Thanks in advance for your prompt feedback.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ayooze(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
no i am going to ulster university Birmingham campus
teeboi77:
Are you going to BCU and how many days after your payment confirmation were you scheduled for Pre CAS interview??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by IyaBaxy: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Preshyi:
Yes you can print that.

Thanks for your prompt feedback. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jsaviour(f): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please house,

If I have a 4 year course, am I expected to pay the IHS once (for the 4years at once) or pay yearly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Jsaviour(f): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Okrikarepublik:
Plenty.

Really? Please can you share some of them.

I have been searching but to no avail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chocomilomilo: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jsaviour:
Please house,

If I have a 4 year course, am I expected to pay the IHS once (for the 4years at once) or pay yearly?

At once
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yemaco3: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please, any update from people that did biometrics on 26th July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chysunshine1: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Seeing that Mail ooo,I am going to answer No

Honeycomb90:
Following
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by teeboi77: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good day all, please does stating that one have relatives in the UK and same city with the school pose a threat to getting Visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yemaco3:

No update o. Just checked again. Still at DMC.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Oracleforce: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
kayalade123:

My sister called Teesside today. She said they only told her it’s with the compliance team and they have a lot of applications that’s why it’s taking a long time.

There is nothing we can do at this level, all we need to do is just keep on waiting for the CAS but meanwhile, some schools issue CAS immediately after your tuition fee part payment is confirmed...

Anyway, all things work together for good...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by DeeOneBangin: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
teeboi77:
Good day all, please does stating that one have relatives in the UK and same city with the school pose a threat to getting Visa

NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Honeycomb90: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
But won't it affect their application since they will be applying in another week.
Chysunshine1:
Seeing that Mail ooo,I am going to answer No

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Damzydaymond19: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yemaco3:

Still at DMC oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.