Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 - Travel (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (1314520 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (886) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
I doubt if its instant cos I used gtb references and I wanted to pay in money to the account today after they sent me a message yesterday that the account has been created and they said the account is restricted cos they are yet to confirm my references. Dont know if any other person has experienced that while opening a gtb dom account.
rayralph:

3 - 5 business days.

Why not get a GTBank reference? As confirmation is done instantly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Congratulations my bro
It would have taken 3 weeks
kayalade123:
They just sent my CAS

Hallelujah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Pascalinho4real: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Preshyi:
I doubt if its instant cos I used gtb references and I wanted to pay in money to the account today after they sent me a message yesterday that the account has been created and they said the account is restricted cos they are yet to confirm my references. Dont know if any other person has experienced that while opening a gtb dom account.

I advice you use Reference from Of GTB account holder and it must be a current account …. But other reference from other banks takes 5 working days to confirm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

No, that is not the rule

They even gave an example as seen in the attachment

See my attachment

(1) Please what do there mean by within 31days after I have printed out my statement of Account

And Also my school just accepted my statement of Account I printed out for 1month plus and told me to proceed with my biometrics

My Question is

(2)should i keep on building up my transaction history and printout a recent statement Of account again before my biometrics

Or I should still use the 1Month plus statement of Account my school accepted to go for biometrics

I really need you guys answers

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
GeneralFeezy:
Congratulations my bro
It would have taken 3 weeks

Thanks bro, aw far with yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HSpecial: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
How una take Dey track visa oo please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
HSpecial:
How una take Dey track visa oo please ?

Download “TLSContact” app from AppStore.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Ribabu(f): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just did biometrics today
lma4real:
Good morning...i have dependant and i got non-straight forward mail yesterday but no travel history...what about you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cdieli(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good Evening Gurus,

How much is visa fee and Ihs for two dependents. I am considering priority. I will be paying by next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by HSpecial: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brimmie:

Download “TLSContact” app from AppStore.
It isn’t working, the review is even bad.
I have been hearing of UkVI website. You know that ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chrishertz8: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
I tried applying with them too but they said I don't have permission
Nokas2021:

I tried applying with them and they said it's 100% online. Can you please share your email address?

I'd love to keep in touch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Within 31 days means your statement is valid for 31 days after the day you printed, meaning if you printed today 6th, then its valid for visa application till 6th of September.

2 You don't need to, and if you do make sure the pof doesn't go below required
3, you can use the same statement you used for the school if its still within the validity period or print a new one totally

Sysco600:

(1) Please what do there mean by within 31days after I have printed out my statement of Account

And Also my school just accepted my statement of Account I printed out for 1month plus and told me to proceed with my biometrics

My Question is

(2)should i keep on building up my transaction history and printout a recent statement Of account again before my biometrics

Or I should still use the 1Month plus statement of Account my school accepted to go for biometrics

I really need you guys answers

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preshyi: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please read what I wrote, I used gtb references.
Pascalinho4real:

I advice you use Reference from Of GTB account holder and it must be a current account …. But other reference from other banks takes 5 working days to confirm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Brimmie(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
HSpecial:

Yeah, You can use the website as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please which visa center is ok to book?
And the issue of standard and priority which one is better to book now pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Go through the link of your visa application and it will take you to tls site. There you will see the track button
HSpecial:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Preeskaar: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2021
Na as your money reach. There are people who did standard and got their decision in 9 working days after biometric and there are those who did priority and got collection mail after 7 working days. I think it's only super priority that as remained the same.
kayalade123:
Please which visa center is ok to book?
And the issue of standard and priority which one is better to book now pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Sysco600: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Preeskaar:
Within 31 days means your statement is valid for 31 days after the day you printed, meaning if you printed today 6th, then its valid for visa application till 6th of September.

2 You don't need to, and if you do make sure the pof doesn't go below required
3, you can use the same statement you used for the school if its still within the validity period or print a new one totally

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onyiibest8(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nooo nothing. I sent a paid emailon Sunday. They said my applicationis still under consideration and decision.
Mzgreat1:

Have you gotten any response since the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Fancytgirl: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening everyone,
Please I am new here. Please I am hoping to apply to the UK for a student visa for masters. Please can you kindly suggest cheap schools with easy admission process or schools offering scholarships

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by TosinKate(f): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Well, it is not mandatory. As the CAS number is more than enough.

[quote author=fetomowo post=104501856][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by kayalade123: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Preeskaar:
Na as your money reach. There are people who did standard and got their decision in 9 working days after biometric and there are those who did priority and got collection mail after 7 working days. I think it's only super priority that as remained the same.
m

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by onyiibest8(f): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
No update from them. I did a paid email on Sundayand got a response that my applicationis under consideration and decision.
onyiibest8:
Nooo nothing. I sent a paid emailon Sunday. They said my applicationis still under consideration and decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by seglius(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls at what rate "Naira to Pound" ?

Sayhi:
I have just been debited by UBA for tuition deposit,like when will I receive my telex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Austinadex(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please kindly do it here so others can benefit please....
Owlette:
I had this exact problem. Send me a message so I can send you screenshots of how I did mine.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Chrishertz8: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thank you God bless you
CheesyTee:

Google Msc. Social Work Conversion.

School example is the University of the West of Scotland.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by tombnok: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
tombnok:
Good day everyone thank you i have been following this thread since May, i tried applying for my wife in june but could not meet up with September admission, she has been offer an unconditional admission in teeside uni to study international management for jan 2022, i want the experienced people to help me with what stage is next,
a deposit if part of tution should be made? (non academic condition for admission)
POF should be ready? For 28days?
Now i just dont know what next step to take.

Also we are newly married and when she was applying she used My surname which is not the same as the name on her international passport.
But all change of name processes have been concluded pls i hope this doesn't matter at visa application point?

And i will be willing to be guided stage by stage till we get a visa

Thank you in advance

Pls someone should kindly help!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by cvdoctor: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello All,
I have an admission from UWE bristol for Jan 2022 intake.
Anyone willing to recommend the great and fast way to pay the deposit tuition at a good exchange rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yungy1990: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Evening house
Asap yes or no??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by mattfeuter(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yungy1990:
Evening house
Asap yes or no??

If you have at least a C6 in English as part of your evidence to obtain CAS, then YES.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Yungy1990: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
mattfeuter:

If you have at least a C6 in English as part of your evidence to obtain CAS, then YES.

Appreciate bruv

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by Babababy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yungy1990:
Evening house
Asap yes or no??

Have you schooled in the Uk before and provided evidence of the aforementioned .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (886)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.